Penis comes out when poops.

Breed: springer/cocker span
Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only started this week. Is this normal or do we need to go to the vets. Thank you.

I wouldn't be worried about this unless you are seeing that he is having trouble urinating, or if he is unable to get the penis back in after this happens.

It is likely normal!

Flea dirt around nipples? She is a 20 month old seemingly very healthy happy cat. There is a very good chance... (43287 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi, My puppy won't eat and has a soft mushy stool. I just got him Yesterday. Could... (9390 views)

Disinfecting dishes. Hello Marie, I am contacting you again to ask a question about a part of my cat... (12473 views)

Licking at private parts. I have a Indoor Male Maine Coon Cat 3 years 9mnths old, Eats 4 times a day Raw food... (12551 views)

Urinating in house. Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been... (5918 views)

Itchy feet, belly, tail. I live in MA with my dog. We went to NY (an hour north of NYC) at the very beginning... (30330 views)

Licking at bum and feet. My 12 year old female cat started having anal gland issues over a year ago. After... (8600 views)

Peptobismol use in cats I gave pepto bismol to my cat will it be... (25064 views)

Boyfriend doesn't want to neuter dog. My boyfriend and I are arguing about whether to get our dog neutered. He is a pit... (11379 views)

How to get cat to lose weight. I have an overweight cat - we have gotten him down by three pounds but needs to lose... (9219 views)