Penis comes out when poops.

Breed: springer/cocker span
Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only started this week. Is this normal or do we need to go to the vets. Thank you.

I wouldn't be worried about this unless you are seeing that he is having trouble urinating, or if he is unable to get the penis back in after this happens.

It is likely normal!

Dogs eyes are lazy. Within the past 2 days I have noticed my dog's eyes are turing outward, like they... (99651 views)

Dog pooped red and black balls. My dog once threw up a screw and has been eating her poop. Recently I found red and... (16762 views)

Does my dog have rabies? How likely in your experience will my puppy get rabies if one of her litter mates... (10016 views)

Do dogs have panic attacks? In the past two weeks, Bambi has a kind of panic attack to me. She was panting and... (8651 views)

Vaginal bleeding in cat. my cat is having vaginal bleeding since early morning, she cannot keep up with... (23608 views)

Bump under eye - tooth abscess My dog has had an abscess on her face for a while, under her eye, but it hasn't... (18457 views)

Lumps on dog's neck. My dog keeps getting small red lumps on his body especially over the back of his... (12777 views)

Discharge from vulva. My cat Miss Fitzgibbons who is 3 years old has suddenly become quite weak. She is... (7897 views)

Mark on dog's nose. Hello! My dog is a Toy Fox Terrier (5 years old). He is a typical hyperactive toy... (5805 views)

Puppy throwing up 3 days. My kids brought home a new puppy I have no money she has been here for 2 weeks I... (9778 views)