Penis comes out when poops.

Breed: springer/cocker span
Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only started this week. Is this normal or do we need to go to the vets. Thank you.

I wouldn't be worried about this unless you are seeing that he is having trouble urinating, or if he is unable to get the penis back in after this happens.

It is likely normal!

Paralyzed dog now walking Emma's back legs have been paralyzed for almost 6 weeks. I took her to the vet and... (9437 views)

Bald itchy spots on a dog. Hi, I've been noticing my dog is scratching his back regularly on different... (17811 views)

How to calm down hyper dog. We adopted Samson a year ago from the local shelter. He has been a great pet, highly... (10663 views)

Flea problems. WELL MY CAT HAD FLEA'S AND I DEFLEAD THE CAT THE PRODUCTS I USED TO DEFLEA MY CAT... (9459 views)

Did my dog mate? hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden... (8309 views)

Itchy bumps on back. I took my dog to get groomed about 6 weeks ago and I noticed that she got a few... (12193 views)

Third eyelids in cats. my cat having an eye problem...her eye close half by some kind of white thing...i... (60305 views)

Kitten with white gums. My kitten is 8 weeks old she just wants to lay around she was playing with the other... (22055 views)

Bump in dog's mouth. My dog was taken for a walk her ball went under a car, she retreived her ball... (8055 views)

Cat's tail fell off. My cat is a male, seven year old, siamese crossed with ginger named Skittles. Around... (43818 views)