Penis comes out when poops.

Breed: springer/cocker span
Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only started this week. Is this normal or do we need to go to the vets. Thank you.

I wouldn't be worried about this unless you are seeing that he is having trouble urinating, or if he is unable to get the penis back in after this happens.

It is likely normal!

Epsom salt vs table salt. hi my cat keeps limping on his leg i have checked it and it isnt his leg thats the... (15397 views)

Dog ate goat feces. Hello, We had a baby goat that contracted tetanus. Before we knew he was sick, he... (9855 views)

53 days pregnant. My daughter got a dachshund from one of her inlaws about three months ago. Shortly... (49519 views)

Is this a flea problem? My small 3 year old in door cat very recently survived a bout with flea anemia. We... (9576 views)

Anemic dog. Hi, I'm really worried about my dog Sammy. He was at the vet a couple of days ago... (9499 views)

Dog is obsessively licking at things. Hello. I have a question about my dog. I think she's experienced some tummy... (7945 views)

Cat peeing on the carpet. My cat will not stop urinating on the carpet, she has seen a vet and has no medical... (12574 views)

Puppy with hard lump on throat my dog has a hard lump on the side of his throat what could it be it is hard does... (17978 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (29506 views)

Bald patches on cats. I have twin cats, brother and sister. They are indoor cats and both overweight. They... (7126 views)