Penis comes out when poops.

Breed: springer/cocker span
Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only started this week. Is this normal or do we need to go to the vets. Thank you.

I wouldn't be worried about this unless you are seeing that he is having trouble urinating, or if he is unable to get the penis back in after this happens.

It is likely normal!

Blood in urine. I can not afford to take her to a vet...so here I am. I have just noticed while... (9490 views)

Infection in nose and eye. HI, My dog Bear is 10 yr old black Lab. He weighs 110lb he is overweight, but he is... (7731 views)

Do cats taste sweet? Dr. Marie, This is really more of a general question than a question about my pet... (21002 views)

Front leg and neck pain. Hi, I noticed last Thursday my dog being uncomfortable and by Saturday he started... (12097 views)

Big belly in stray cat. Hello, One day a stray cat showed up at our Home, We could tell she was expecting.... (23308 views)

Eye closed in hamster. My hamster has one eye closed all the time. There are no other hamsters living with... (30188 views)

Foods unsafe for dogs? Hi Dr. Marie, I have a 6 year old Shih Tzu. I have given him human food his... (8614 views)

Eye infection in feral cat I have a feral colony. A few of them had URI symptoms which were quite bad and... (8508 views)

Cat urinating on bed. Good Morning Over the past two days my cat has decided to urinate on my bed. His... (15336 views)

Persistent hymen in dog. Mam, i own a female german sheperd. the problem is i cant breed her due to the grown... (13748 views)