Penis comes out when poops.

Breed: springer/cocker span
Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only started this week. Is this normal or do we need to go to the vets. Thank you.

I wouldn't be worried about this unless you are seeing that he is having trouble urinating, or if he is unable to get the penis back in after this happens.

It is likely normal!

Need exam with steroid shot? Is it by the state of law that your cat needs to be examined when you know the cat... (4946 views)

Diarrhea and increased appetite. We found a cat that we have decided to keep. We have had all his shots, Neutered and... (5362 views)

Long term effects from chicken jerky? Hello Marie, I have been feeding my dog Wagon Wheel Chicken Strips for the better... (5996 views)

Milky urine in guinea pig. One of my guinea pigs urine is milky, this has never happened before. Their diet is... (10727 views)

Surgery or rest for CCL tear. Dear Dr. Marie, My dog often limping recently and i've brought her to see a vet in... (9138 views)

Pigmented spot on belly. Dr, Recall my 9 week old golden named Max... I noticed something today on his... (13008 views)

Disc problems. Hello, Two weeks ago my 9 year old Black Lab start to have problems with his hind... (11218 views)

Puppy breathing hard. Tucker is only 8 weeks old, I can't get his needles until this Tues. I think he has... (13620 views)

Leave light on for dog? Is it necessary to leave the lights on for your dog when you go out in the evening... (34872 views)

Stimulus sensitive seizures. Hello, My dog is part pomerainean and part something else. He is about 25lbs. He is... (19167 views)