Penis comes out when poops.

Breed: springer/cocker span
Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only started this week. Is this normal or do we need to go to the vets. Thank you.

I wouldn't be worried about this unless you are seeing that he is having trouble urinating, or if he is unable to get the penis back in after this happens.

It is likely normal!

Not eating or drinking and is painful. My cat tink 3 yrs seems very poorly he hasn't eaten or drank for 2 days now is very... (6574 views)

lump on dog's abdomen. Hi Dr Marie, Hopefully this is a simple question. I've noticed that one of Max's... (27867 views)

Cancer in lung? Hello You answered already a questions with respect to my dog Mara (x rays: lots of... (32901 views)

Cat has flaky skin. My Maine Coon, Nino has had flaky skin for quite awhile. I had him at the vet a few... (15801 views)

Blood in urine. I have taken my dog to 2 vets, and had numerous tests. I noticed she was peeing... (7060 views)

Hungry and losing weight. hi our cat is scrounging for food 24hrs a day even if he has just eaten. we dont... (9754 views)

Dog ate grapes. My dog ate 3 grapes! My son gave them to him about 2-3 hours ago. Are grapes... (15681 views)

Very sick dog. Last night I noticed my dog had diarrhea and bad gas, but I thought she was just a... (18281 views)

Does Hartz flea treatment work? My dogs have gotten fleas and I've been putting Hartz flea treatment on them but it... (20397 views)

Swollen painful gums. Stomatitis? Other vets have been trying to figure out what is wrong, or how to help Yoko. Her... (19702 views)