Penis comes out when poops.

Breed: springer/cocker span
Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only started this week. Is this normal or do we need to go to the vets. Thank you.

I wouldn't be worried about this unless you are seeing that he is having trouble urinating, or if he is unable to get the penis back in after this happens.

It is likely normal!

Heart disease or cancer? Lazarus is still fighting. I appreciated that you understood my humor on the last... (4199 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (4085 views)

Kitten diarrhea. my cat is having diarrhea and is growing weak everyday. he's feces have mucus and he... (8896 views)

Healthy cat died suddenly. Why did my cat die? I came home from work today to find that my cat had died. I... (23948 views)

Swollen hip in Golden. We inherited him from my father-in-law 2 years ago, he was very much over weight so... (4595 views)

Hungry and losing weight. Our 17 year old indoor cat, one of two from the same litter, has always been skinny,... (11268 views)

Is dog's paw broken? Chandler jumped out the car window today and hurt his back paw. He won't put any... (10898 views)

Dog is leaking urine. We have a 4yr old female boxer/german shepherd mix who seems to be "leaking" a lot... (9663 views)

Anxious cat - medicine? Hello, My Cat Guen shows MANY attention seeking behaviors. She chews chords,... (19885 views)

Great Dane footpad problems. I am employeed as a dog walker and recently began visiting a young Great Dane. Her... (11226 views)