Dog is shaking

Breed: Minature Pincher
I can't afford to bring my dog to the vet. I would like to know my dog has a lack of appettite, shakes, and less cheerful. What do I need to do? I feed her by hand and give her water, but won't eat on her own.

Sorry to hear that Ce Ce is having problems. This will be a tough question to answer without being able to see her.

There are a number of things that can cause these symptoms. Some animals will be shaky and not want to eat because of pain. It is possible that she has some back pain. If this is the case, if she is not better in 24-48 hours (or if you feel she is really uncomfortable) then she will need to see a vet for pain medication. There is no over the counter medicine that I would consider safe to give her.

Anything that causes stomach or intestinal upset such as pancreatitis, gastritis, etc. can cause these symptoms as well. If she has upset stomach because of eating something she shouldn't have then the symptoms should pass in 24 hours.

But, if the symptoms continue then she really should see the vet.

If you are having trouble with finding the money for a vet visit, you may be able to find help here:

http://askavetquestion.com/blog/need-help-paying-for-veterinary-bills/

Red liquid in rats eyes. My rat has no energy and she has red liquid comimg out her eyes and she is shaking... (8820 views)

Surgery on 14 year old dog. Chyna has in the past few months developed a mass or cluster of lumps that are dark... (7522 views)

Sick kitten We recently found this kitten last week outside, when we found him we estimated that... (6568 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (9133 views)

Can dogs get chlamydia? I recently found out that i had Chlamydia, my dog hank has a bad habit of getting... (27947 views)

Stop puppy from biting. How can I stop my puppy from biting me? I don't want to give her up but she is... (6776 views)

Ear cropping for boxers? should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your... (6570 views)

How to help constipated cat. Our 10 year old cat is constipated. How can we help her? She tried to use the catbox... (3787 views)

Trifexis overdose. My approx 4-5lb teacup Pomeranian ate HALF of the Trifexis meant for a 60-120lb dog... (3247 views)

Grapeseed extract and dogs. Grape seed extract listed on some chicken jerky treats from china when looking after... (7596 views)