Is Raid toxic to cats?

Breed: Tonkinese
My fiance lives in Florida and sprays Raid insecticide to kill bugs. In a few months I will be moving in with him with my cat. Is Raid harmful to cats once it has dried? If my cat were to eat a bug that had been killed with Raid, would he get sick? I would appreciate any advice you could provide me with. Thank you for your time.

Thanks for an interesting question.

Some types of Raid contain an ingredient called pyrethrin. Pyrethrins can be toxic to cats.

However, pyrethrins are not toxic to cats if they are used in extremely low levels. And, Raid uses these chemicals in very low levels.

I did some research for you and could not find any cases of cats being poisoned because of someone spraying Raid or because of eating an insect that had een killed with Raid.

I don't anticipate any problems!

Aggressive cats when in heat. i have 2 cats cocoa & honey & honey jus had kittens but before honey had her kittens... (7621 views)

Laryngeal paralysis and vomiting. my dog gags and coughs when he eats and also eats mulch and grass and subsequently... (9173 views)

Ate tag from pillow case. My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i... (8604 views)

Can't urinate after neuter. My boy cat was castrated yesterday he has been trying to wee but there is no wee... (7653 views)

Dog hurt her leg. hi my dog trixey is nearly 15.i think she may have hurt her leg because she can't... (5623 views)

Old cat with lump on paw. Our family cat is 13 to 15 years old. within the last two weeks she has lost her... (6737 views)

Skin problems. i have a male cocker spaniel 11yrs old, the last couple months he has been... (11392 views)

Nursing cat has no milk. she has difficulty producing milk; one time losing milk early, the second she... (10157 views)

Keep dachshund from jumping? Hello, About 2 months ago I woke to find that my dachshund could not move her hind... (9952 views)

Straining to urinate. bella acts like she has to urinate all the time. when she squats very little comes... (8168 views)