Puppy walking in circles.

Breed: min pin
Cj ended. Up missing found him at the shelter his ears(normally lay down) are standing he's walking in circles and crying running into walls and falling down I don't want him suffering but I want to give him a cplday to see if he improves wut can I do and can I give him something for pain

Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear that CJ is having these problems.

It really sounds like he needs to see a vet right away. If you are having financial struggles you may be able to get some help from one of these resources that help pay for veterinary bills.

I can think of a few possibilities for the symptoms that CJ has.

It sounds like there is a neurological problem (i.e. something affecting his brain.) This could be a toxin such as ingestion of some type of recreational drug. If this is the case he should be greatly improved by this morning. However, if he ate a drug that is toxic to his liver then he will need veterinary care in order to pull through.

Another thing that can affect the brain like this is if a dog has a liver shunt. This is a condition that they can be born with where the blood supply doesn't travel through the liver properly. If the liver gets severely affected it can make an animal look like they are drunk.

It's also possible that he has had some type of head trauma.

Unfortunately there is no pain medication that I would recommend. The reason for this is that any over the counter pain medication would be processed through the liver and kidneys. If he has a problem with his liver then we actually could make things worse by giving medication.

Unfortunately CJ needs to see his doctor right away.

I hope he is ok! I'd love to hear an update on how he is doing.

Diarrhea from sour milk? my kittens have had diahria from my mom cats sour milk 2 weeks. I have given them... (20394 views)

Cancer or infection? I recently had to put my dog to sleep after I found out he had cancer that had... (12438 views)

Regular vs baby aspirin I have run out of baby aspirin so is it ok to give a dog just one low dose bayer... (23917 views)

Health problems. WE DO NEED A QUICK ANSWER, BUT IN CASE DOG WILL HANG ON, HERE GOES: 10 YRS OLD... (10666 views)

One small testicle. I have a 25 week old male pup who had 2 normal testicles at 8 weeks old. At about 10... (30476 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (51019 views)

Coughing after spay. My cat was spayed 6 days ago. At first she was great.Incision looked great and still... (18056 views)

Mass on dog's cheek. My dog recently had a cotton ball size mass on her "cheek". Someone told me it was... (12865 views)

Geodon (ziprasidone) ingestion. My morkie may have ate a GEODON pill found on the floor. It was 60 mg. And it is an... (24145 views)

Vaccinate against parvo? Chester is about 10 weeks he was a stray he now has Parvo but I think recovering at... (7511 views)