Puppy walking in circles.

Breed: min pin
Cj ended. Up missing found him at the shelter his ears(normally lay down) are standing he's walking in circles and crying running into walls and falling down I don't want him suffering but I want to give him a cplday to see if he improves wut can I do and can I give him something for pain

Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear that CJ is having these problems.

It really sounds like he needs to see a vet right away. If you are having financial struggles you may be able to get some help from one of these resources that help pay for veterinary bills.

I can think of a few possibilities for the symptoms that CJ has.

It sounds like there is a neurological problem (i.e. something affecting his brain.) This could be a toxin such as ingestion of some type of recreational drug. If this is the case he should be greatly improved by this morning. However, if he ate a drug that is toxic to his liver then he will need veterinary care in order to pull through.

Another thing that can affect the brain like this is if a dog has a liver shunt. This is a condition that they can be born with where the blood supply doesn't travel through the liver properly. If the liver gets severely affected it can make an animal look like they are drunk.

It's also possible that he has had some type of head trauma.

Unfortunately there is no pain medication that I would recommend. The reason for this is that any over the counter pain medication would be processed through the liver and kidneys. If he has a problem with his liver then we actually could make things worse by giving medication.

Unfortunately CJ needs to see his doctor right away.

I hope he is ok! I'd love to hear an update on how he is doing.

Limping after cat fight. Hello, My cat recently had a fight with another cat. Now he is limping on his left... (11687 views)

Tramadol online. My 8 year old English mastiff has pain due to hop problems. Her vet has prescribed... (10351 views)

Recessed vulva I have a customer that claims the dog she bought from me has perivulvar pyoderma. ... (28885 views)

Stroke or brain tumor? I have been doing a lot of searching on the internet over the weekend and am glad... (12293 views)

Eyes rolled back in head. About 3 months ago, Bruce's eyes rolled back in his head and become very blood shot.... (45881 views)

Cat losing weight. I have had my 10 year-old cat on Tapazole for about a year, but in the past couple... (9842 views)

Heartworm in a puppy? I recently sold an 11 week old pomeranian on January 24, 2010 due to allergies. I... (14054 views)

Heart murmur in puppy. Does this sound like a "normal" heart for a 10 week old Chihuahua pup? I know it's... (7468 views)

Dog died after having diarrhea. My dog Dott is a small Aussie mix, weighing about 28 lbs. She is normally very... (27277 views)

Proteus indole positive diarrhea. Hello, I am from Romania. My cat Bruno (10 months) has diarrhea and at the faeces... (9097 views)