Puppy walking in circles.

Breed: min pin
Cj ended. Up missing found him at the shelter his ears(normally lay down) are standing he's walking in circles and crying running into walls and falling down I don't want him suffering but I want to give him a cplday to see if he improves wut can I do and can I give him something for pain

Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear that CJ is having these problems.

It really sounds like he needs to see a vet right away. If you are having financial struggles you may be able to get some help from one of these resources that help pay for veterinary bills.

I can think of a few possibilities for the symptoms that CJ has.

It sounds like there is a neurological problem (i.e. something affecting his brain.) This could be a toxin such as ingestion of some type of recreational drug. If this is the case he should be greatly improved by this morning. However, if he ate a drug that is toxic to his liver then he will need veterinary care in order to pull through.

Another thing that can affect the brain like this is if a dog has a liver shunt. This is a condition that they can be born with where the blood supply doesn't travel through the liver properly. If the liver gets severely affected it can make an animal look like they are drunk.

It's also possible that he has had some type of head trauma.

Unfortunately there is no pain medication that I would recommend. The reason for this is that any over the counter pain medication would be processed through the liver and kidneys. If he has a problem with his liver then we actually could make things worse by giving medication.

Unfortunately CJ needs to see his doctor right away.

I hope he is ok! I'd love to hear an update on how he is doing.

Vomiting and not eating. Buster was throwing up for over two weeks. I had him to an emergency pet hospital,... (24596 views)

Testicle tumor and incontinence. my 11 year old dog has a swollen testicle, (a friend told me it may be a tumor), he... (9824 views)

Excessive drooling. My Puggle started drooling a few days ago and I assumed she had gotten a red ant or... (24259 views)

Can an older cat be groomed? I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older... (5652 views)

Why use jugular vein? Why would my vet take blood out of the neck (jugler (?) vein)? In most cases I've... (21071 views)

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (7547 views)

Poodle with leg problems. My dog is a small size poodle. she is now 2 years old when she turned 1 she started... (9419 views)

Euthanize aggressive dog? I adopted my dog Nubby a year ago from a local shelter. A few months after I adopted... (32732 views)

Gave meds to early. Hi Dr. Marie, We are away from home this weekend and our pet sitter came early... (11413 views)

bloat in boerboels Hello. I'm currently looking at information about the boerboel. I'm thinking about... (11700 views)