Puppy walking in circles.

Breed: min pin
Cj ended. Up missing found him at the shelter his ears(normally lay down) are standing he's walking in circles and crying running into walls and falling down I don't want him suffering but I want to give him a cplday to see if he improves wut can I do and can I give him something for pain

Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear that CJ is having these problems.

It really sounds like he needs to see a vet right away. If you are having financial struggles you may be able to get some help from one of these resources that help pay for veterinary bills.

I can think of a few possibilities for the symptoms that CJ has.

It sounds like there is a neurological problem (i.e. something affecting his brain.) This could be a toxin such as ingestion of some type of recreational drug. If this is the case he should be greatly improved by this morning. However, if he ate a drug that is toxic to his liver then he will need veterinary care in order to pull through.

Another thing that can affect the brain like this is if a dog has a liver shunt. This is a condition that they can be born with where the blood supply doesn't travel through the liver properly. If the liver gets severely affected it can make an animal look like they are drunk.

It's also possible that he has had some type of head trauma.

Unfortunately there is no pain medication that I would recommend. The reason for this is that any over the counter pain medication would be processed through the liver and kidneys. If he has a problem with his liver then we actually could make things worse by giving medication.

Unfortunately CJ needs to see his doctor right away.

I hope he is ok! I'd love to hear an update on how he is doing.

Chronic diarrhea. Hi, My 2 1/2 year old Siberian has had chronic diarrhea for the past 4 weeks.... (12333 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia in kittens. hi, my cat recently had kittens, their are four kittens, two cant walk or barely... (19005 views)

Shifting lameness and weight loss. In March, Grayson suddenly started limping on his front left paw. We took him to... (6967 views)

Euthanized dog with megaesophagus. 3 days ago we had to put our dear dog Bailey to sleep:( he was diognosed with... (11338 views)

Diabetes and IBD. Hi Dr. Marie- This one is long and complicated, but hopefully it makes sense! I... (8277 views)

Itchy dog. Desirae was gave to us,she was dirty and i belive she was kept outside,when we got... (5788 views)

Cat having trouble urinating. I have a cat, a very lively talkative cat, who is displaying health problems. She... (7146 views)

Weight loss in cat. My cat use to be really overweight. About a year ago he started to get sick a lot... (7742 views)

Low fat foods and tripe for pancreatitis. My 3 yr old Golden who was on Orijen for 2 years had a pancreatitis attack about 6... (23674 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (16488 views)