Swollen hip.

Breed: yellow lab
I am so worried about my dog Holly. I think she may have hip dysplasia. Her hip is swollen, and its hard foe her to get up or walk now. She doesn't eat and she sleeps a lot. She also shakes sometimes. What can we do to make her pain free or at least comfortable? Also, sien't there any vet help for people who can't afford the visit? Pleasew let me know what u think asap, thank you.

It may be too late now, but here are some resources that can help you with vet bills:

Help Paying for veterinary bills

It does sound like your girl is very uncomfortable and needs to see a vet.

urinating in the house Dr. Marie, Isabella is a healthy 13 yr old female cat. For a short period we... (6588 views)

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (5547 views)

Vomited dewormer. I took Tommy to get his 12wk shots at Petco. He was given a yellow oral medicine not... (6441 views)

Dog has wound under arm. I was wondering how I would go about dressing an area on my dog under her arm? It... (8967 views)

Cause of death? Hi Dr. Marie, I\'m sorry that I can\'t afford to pay for an answer, but your... (5098 views)

Cats pooping on the carpet. I have 2 beautiful, loving cats (male/female) 6 years old. They are siblings from... (16773 views)

Dog can't pee after accident. brandy got ran over about 4 days ago,,, she is walking with a lamp,,, eating and... (14383 views)

Puppy died and had fluid in lungs. Hi Dr. Marie, My case is probally irrelevant now since my 14 weeks puppy(american... (15765 views)

Swollen ankle in my dog. My Labrador has the right back leg ankle joint bigger than his left one. 15 days ago... (8601 views)

Cancer or pyometra? My lab who was quite healthy up and until August started to show a dulling coat and... (11408 views)