Swollen hip.

Breed: yellow lab
I am so worried about my dog Holly. I think she may have hip dysplasia. Her hip is swollen, and its hard foe her to get up or walk now. She doesn't eat and she sleeps a lot. She also shakes sometimes. What can we do to make her pain free or at least comfortable? Also, sien't there any vet help for people who can't afford the visit? Pleasew let me know what u think asap, thank you.

It may be too late now, but here are some resources that can help you with vet bills:

Help Paying for veterinary bills

It does sound like your girl is very uncomfortable and needs to see a vet.

Old deaf dog. my dog is 16 yrs old and since he's gone deaf he gets very agitated when left,... (8427 views)

Laser pointer safe for cats? My Abby is thrilled with the new toy that I purchased for her, a laser pointer. She... (7542 views)

Achilles tendon problems in cat. Chloe recently started walking with her heel down to the ground on the right side(2... (11107 views)

Boxer having seizures. Questions about seizures and MRI. Hello, My question is VERY similar to the... (7770 views)

Rapid weight loss. Hello Dr. Marie, First I have to sadly say that I can not afford a vet visit for... (5735 views)

Dog not well after fighting. My dog was in a fight with the neighbors dog last night. When I there Captain was... (5773 views)

Swollen face after fight. My miniature pinscher was attacked by a boxer a few days ago. Her wounds have... (12433 views)

Dog is drooling. My dog is drooling non-stop! It just started this morning after I let him... (19748 views)

Take temperature orally? My dog is recovering from pretty serious surgery. I am supposed to be taking his... (31092 views)

Cat pooping on floor. My cat doesn't poop in her litter box, so I put down rugs near her litter box and... (11227 views)