White bumps on anus.

Breed: Calico
I know you are quite busy with all your other questions and I am sorry to disturb you. This question may be a bit gross, but... My cat well, she has 3 white small bumps on her butt. They almost look like small pimples. She has smelt really bad too. I would take her to the clinic, but she doesn't act sick. She eats her food, drinks her water, and her bathroom times is totally normal. She acts completely fine except she has a strange odor. I was wondering if this could be a bad or even contagious disease? Should I be worried about this? Should I take her to the clinic? Thanks for taking the time to read my questions. Have a great day.

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see El Gato.

My first thought was that you may be seeing the ducts for her anal glands. These glands can occasionally leak fluid that does indeed smell quite bad. Will she let you wipe this area? Sometimes using a baby wipe will help to clean the area.

If, however, after you clean it, you are still noticing a smell in the days following, then it's possible that there is an infection either in the anal glands or in the surrounding area. If you are noticing this, then I would definitely have your vet take a look.

Seizures wouldn't stop. My dog suddenly had status epilepticus without having prior history of seizures. He... (32279 views)

Stop barking at other dogs. hello when my dog is in the yard, she will bark at other dogs passing. she is a... (6422 views)

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (18845 views)

Overdose of Xanax. Can forty .5 mg pills of Alprazolam Kill a 6 pound chihuahua? came home and found my... (88338 views)

Pregnancy test for dogs? How can I tell if my dog is pregnant? She was with a male dog yesterday and I think... (20780 views)

Not putting weight on leg. Our cat jumped off the fridge and did something to his back leg. He limps now. When... (13441 views)

Cat can't move tail or legs. My girlfriend's family saved a cat viciously attacked by dogs in the street in... (30220 views)

Lump on hamster Hi, Recenly my dwarf hamster has developed a pink lump with white spots under its... (23109 views)

Cat doesn't want to move. My cats bio: July was infested with fleas. Took two months to totally rid them from... (8112 views)

Rat with swollen eyes. my moms friend was watching my albino rat and she left him out side all day and now,... (10604 views)