Can dog get Hepatitis C?

Breed: min pin
can dogs contract hep c from biting someone that has it? thanks

Hi and thanks for your question. Hepatitis C is not contagious to dogs.

There is a form of hepatitis that dogs can get. (It is one of the things that we usually vaccinate against). However, this type of hepatitis is totally unrelated to the type that humans can get.

Shih Tzu is getting old. Edward is 14 years old We have noticed a couple of issues with him lately. About... (27713 views)

My cat's eye is foggy. Hello, My cat Paisley is 10 months old and her eye is foggy, her ears and nose are... (8332 views)

Dental care for older dog. I have an older dog with bad teeth but no way to afford doggy dental. I was... (20206 views)

Grapeseed extract and dogs. Grape seed extract listed on some chicken jerky treats from china when looking after... (11327 views)

Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables? Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits. Thank... (10848 views)

Dog ate vitamin D Dog just ate two 5,000 iu Vitamin D capsules. Anything I need to worry about/watch... (91355 views)

Need spanish to be a vet? I am wishing to go into the veterinary workforce, and I would love to know if you... (11467 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (25991 views)

Dog can't poop. okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo... (14694 views)

Xray for hip dysplasia? Hi Dr, I was just wondering as a rule whether I should have Max x-rayed to check... (5745 views)