Can dog get Hepatitis C?

Breed: min pin
can dogs contract hep c from biting someone that has it? thanks

Hi and thanks for your question. Hepatitis C is not contagious to dogs.

There is a form of hepatitis that dogs can get. (It is one of the things that we usually vaccinate against). However, this type of hepatitis is totally unrelated to the type that humans can get.

Sore anus after using chlorox wipe. I put a Clorox Disenfecting Wipes on my dog's anus. It's been a couple of days and... (12762 views)

Puppy with diarrhea My 14 week old Aussie, Max, had a pretty sudden case of diarrhea, today. I took him... (15222 views)

Infected spay incision? My puppy was spade last Thursday and I'm worried her incision is not healing... (54597 views)

Can an older cat be groomed? I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older... (4784 views)

Scabs on cat's ear and neck. Hi. I adopted a cat and she was doing fine. I noticed that she was loosing hair in... (16684 views)

Crusty ears on stray cat. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There is a small stray cat I... (11180 views)

Breeding big and small dogs. My little girl--weight 11 lbs-- got possibly impregnated (accicdentally--he broke... (73438 views)

Corn in dog food. Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is... (5214 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in puppy. Lady is almost 5 months now, she's a typical Aussie puppy. She lives with me, my... (7254 views)

Tums for calcium? Missy is pregnant with her second litter. She developed a calcium deficiency and... (18524 views)