Can dog get Hepatitis C?

Breed: min pin
can dogs contract hep c from biting someone that has it? thanks

Hi and thanks for your question. Hepatitis C is not contagious to dogs.

There is a form of hepatitis that dogs can get. (It is one of the things that we usually vaccinate against). However, this type of hepatitis is totally unrelated to the type that humans can get.

Remend (The dog is not mine) A friend is asking me to get Remend for their dog from a... (24090 views)

Cat with coccidia My vet did a fecal exam on my cat today and said there was coccidia there, but she... (7897 views)

Bump on dog's neck. Hello, I found a small, pink, raised bump on my dog's neck this morning. It is... (116438 views)

White spot on eyelid. King (3 years old) as far back as I can remember has had a tiny area (1/8 inch) on... (29127 views)

Are raisins toxic to cats? Hello, On Monday of this week (today is Wednesday) my cat came up to me while I... (31186 views)

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (17345 views)

Cat howls at night time. Hi - Rusty is almost 15 yrs. and meows and howls at night. Basically, he throws a... (21491 views)

Coughing puppy. My 3 month old puppy is trying to hack/cough up as if she has something stuck in... (11772 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (13122 views)

Bald spot on cat's tail. By accident my Ricky has a blad spot on his tail & i sure hope that it grows back?... (5907 views)