Can a dog be born with rabies.

Breed: shitzu
does dog have rabbies when they were born?

Dog cannot be born with rabies. Rabies is transmitted from one animal to another by a bite.

If a dog has rabies they will die within 10 days of being infected. So, if a mother dog had rabies when she was pregnant the pregnancy would not likely survive.

Home remedy for ear infection? Hello, My golden bailey was sprayed by a skunk in September, his shots are up to... (12567 views)

What are these little brown bugs. hi um my puppy named chesley is 6-8 months andi just got her recently i cant remeber... (21388 views)

Ear mites? My cat has been scratching at it's ear and itching it. I think he has ear mites. I... (9355 views)

Cat has swollen foot. I took my cat to the vet bc he was limping and they said he may have cut his foot... (5041 views)

Anal sac problems. When I cane home form work I noticed that my dog was bleeding from her anus. I took... (66675 views)

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (5632 views)

Dog going blind. Our dog Vinnie started suddenly to become lethargic and then over a period of 4... (7338 views)

Cat not eating. About 2 Weeks ago I took Emma to the Vet because pretty much overnight her Appetite... (10800 views)

Possible stroke? Hi, Back at the end of June my dog was hit by a truck, his brakes locked, and... (9893 views)

Torn nail problem. my dog hooked her nail last saturday and broke the nail off very short and was... (11578 views)