Can a spayed cat get pregnant?

Breed: domestic long hair
OK its OK if you don't answer but be for you look away please im 12 and my cat is 2-4 and is spayed shes had kittens before but we don't want to add to all the cats in the shelter so we got her spayed but now she is acting like shes pregnant and we were wondering is it possible if the spay failed i don't want her to be sick. thank you for listening!

It's not possible for a spay to fail. If your cat was spayed, she had her uterus removed and so it is impossible for her to get pregnant again.

Some cats do gain weight in their belly region after they are spayed, so this may be what you are seeing.

It's also possible that there is a buildup of fluid in her abdomen. This would not be a good sign as this could mean a serious virus called FIP, or a tumor.

If you feel that she really does have a large abdomen it would be a good idea to have your vet take a look at her.

Getting a second guinea pig. So I have a male guinea pig and one of my friends can't keep hers so she is gonna... (8021 views)

Dog pooping blood. My dog is pooping blood, but not pooping. Just blood coming out like she is... (14077 views)

Diaphragmatic hernia. Our 8-year-old neutered male cat has a history of various health issues:... (6611 views)

Has my cat been poisoned? I think my cat has been poisoned. We found him very unlike himself, just sitting a... (7764 views)

Lethargic after dentistry. Our 3 year old Sheltie was at our local vet yesterday for some shots and to get his... (33120 views)

Breathing heavy. Is this Asthma? I have a question about asthma and heavy breathing General background: Okara... (6949 views)

Black spots on tongue. Hypothyroidism? My dog seems to have multiple symptoms... Harsh,dry cough, hair falling out in... (6128 views)

Can a dog transmit HIV or hep c Hello, I know you've had a similar question before but I'm unsure about... (63178 views)

Elderly cat not eating. my cat is elderly, arthritic and diabetic - but very lovely :) she was diagnosed... (5314 views)

Dog is panting a lot. My dog Sam has been panting alot for the past year. Recently he is doing this more... (24209 views)