Can a spayed cat get pregnant?

Breed: domestic long hair
OK its OK if you don't answer but be for you look away please im 12 and my cat is 2-4 and is spayed shes had kittens before but we don't want to add to all the cats in the shelter so we got her spayed but now she is acting like shes pregnant and we were wondering is it possible if the spay failed i don't want her to be sick. thank you for listening!

It's not possible for a spay to fail. If your cat was spayed, she had her uterus removed and so it is impossible for her to get pregnant again.

Some cats do gain weight in their belly region after they are spayed, so this may be what you are seeing.

It's also possible that there is a buildup of fluid in her abdomen. This would not be a good sign as this could mean a serious virus called FIP, or a tumor.

If you feel that she really does have a large abdomen it would be a good idea to have your vet take a look at her.

Peeing on walls. Okay,I have a female spayed 2 year old cat and never sprayed walls and peed walls.... (13543 views)

Clumsy,wobbly yorkiepoo. My son put my 11 month old yorkiepoo outside yesterday and he didn't let him back in... (13523 views)

Does Hartz kill roundworms? well, this one time when I had a lab mix puppy that wasn't vetted or wormed or... (9354 views)

Cat with only 4 teeth. We just discovered our cat, Chole, who is 11 years old, seem to have only 4... (11366 views)

Dog bite wound. Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another... (5815 views)

Are lumps related to seizures? Hi, Amber is 10 years old. Since she was young she had frequent seizures, as she... (10680 views)

Scabs on cat's ear and neck. Hi. I adopted a cat and she was doing fine. I noticed that she was loosing hair in... (16507 views)

Kittens not eating or nursing My cat had 5 kittens 5 weeks ago. Recently, she has stopped feeding them and taking... (12826 views)

What are these little brown bugs. hi um my puppy named chesley is 6-8 months andi just got her recently i cant remeber... (21670 views)

Lethargic after Trifexis. Hello, Thank you for your help. My beagle, Daisy (25 lbs), ate her dose of... (25262 views)