Third eyelids in cats.

Breed: short hair
my cat having an eye problem...her eye close half by some kind of white thing...i need help..pls tell me what i should do..and it is dangerous?

Are you seeing something that looks like this?

third eyelids on a cat

If so, this is something called haws syndrome. It usually means that there is some inflammation in the cat's intestines. The most common reason is parasites (usually tapeworms), so it would be a great idea to deworm your cat with a good tapeworm dewormer for cats.

Do the eyes look red? Is Omayah squinting in the eye? If this is the case then there may be an infection or even a scratch on the eye. These can be quite serious. If you think this is what is going on then your cat should see a vet right away.

Will kitten be ok when I go away? My kitten will be just over 15 weeks old when we go away for 1 week. I was going to... (10045 views)

Sick shih tzu Hello, I have a question about my 2 and a half year old shit-zu. yesterday, after... (13347 views)

Fly bites on dog's ears. My dogs are having problems with fly, on their ears what should I do, to help them. ... (7751 views)

Vomiting puppy. I know this is a free answer but I love my puppy,dont have a credit card and spent... (7597 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog Piper, suddenly died today for no apparent reason. She has been... (16592 views)

Does Hartz flea treatment work? My dogs have gotten fleas and I've been putting Hartz flea treatment on them but it... (12762 views)

Does my cat have asthma? Hello Dr. Marie, My cat is on Clindomycin for an allergy she was determined to... (9852 views)

Dog licking anus after vaccines. The day after a routine vax appt with a new vet, our dog suddenly began licking her... (8891 views)

Yellow skin and then died. today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his... (5444 views)

Cut on ear. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog was attacked by a collie two days ago. They were just... (28777 views)