Third eyelids in cats.

Breed: short hair
my cat having an eye problem...her eye close half by some kind of white thing...i need help..pls tell me what i should do..and it is dangerous?

Are you seeing something that looks like this?

third eyelids on a cat

If so, this is something called haws syndrome. It usually means that there is some inflammation in the cat's intestines. The most common reason is parasites (usually tapeworms), so it would be a great idea to deworm your cat with a good tapeworm dewormer for cats.

Do the eyes look red? Is Omayah squinting in the eye? If this is the case then there may be an infection or even a scratch on the eye. These can be quite serious. If you think this is what is going on then your cat should see a vet right away.

Older dog having seizures. My 10.5 year old chocolate lab had three seizures in 12 hours in October. He's... (15422 views)

Is this a tick? So Badger has a strange growth on the edge of his ear...I will include two pictures... (26747 views)

Lump on puppy's jaw. Hi, My puppy has a lump on her face at the side just below her eye, Its roughly... (12513 views)

Did convenia cause death? Dear Dr. Marie, My beloved pet has died just seven days after receiving a shot of... (11868 views)

Kitten has bad breath. I am having serious problems because my cat is having very smelly and bad breath... (32168 views)

Genetics of lymphoma for Goldens. Its been a tough week. This question is looking hopefully many years down the... (5146 views)

Bulldog death. I had American Bulldog. Behr would have been having his 6th birthday on May 24. He... (13846 views)

Gerbil's head exploded. We have had two gerbils for a couple of years but last night one of there heads... (14786 views)

Straining to urinate. bella acts like she has to urinate all the time. when she squats very little comes... (8517 views)

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (42168 views)