Third eyelids in cats.

Breed: short hair
my cat having an eye problem...her eye close half by some kind of white thing...i need help..pls tell me what i should do..and it is dangerous?

Are you seeing something that looks like this?

third eyelids on a cat

If so, this is something called haws syndrome. It usually means that there is some inflammation in the cat's intestines. The most common reason is parasites (usually tapeworms), so it would be a great idea to deworm your cat with a good tapeworm dewormer for cats.

Do the eyes look red? Is Omayah squinting in the eye? If this is the case then there may be an infection or even a scratch on the eye. These can be quite serious. If you think this is what is going on then your cat should see a vet right away.

Anal tumor. I have an 8 year old male labrador retriever, we has terrible hips problems in which... (12621 views)

Tumor behind eye. hi dr marie,enjoy your website and read all the dog related problems! my girl... (10042 views)

Frontline and Sentry? My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work... (9610 views)

Infected spay incision? My puppy was spade last Thursday and I'm worried her incision is not healing... (52424 views)

Pale stool and orange urine. Last Saturday night, my dog's stool started looking strange. Pale and very soft,... (7110 views)

Wheatgrass for cats? Dear Dr. Marie, I have a question for Fei Meow again. As Fei Meow is very happy... (22137 views)

Cat with green patch on skin. first i would like to thank you for your time. When my cat was a kitten i thought... (14656 views)

Restraint of dogs. Hi, I am currently filling out a university application for vet science at the... (7954 views)

Yorkie with diarrhea. Hello, I have a yorkshire terrier that 1 year old and weighs 5.5 pounds. He is a... (11175 views)

Lump under arm of puppy. We have a 10 week old puppy. He got his first set of vaccinations one week ago. ... (15529 views)