Third eyelids in cats.

Breed: short hair
my cat having an eye problem...her eye close half by some kind of white thing...i need help..pls tell me what i should do..and it is dangerous?

Are you seeing something that looks like this?

third eyelids on a cat

If so, this is something called haws syndrome. It usually means that there is some inflammation in the cat's intestines. The most common reason is parasites (usually tapeworms), so it would be a great idea to deworm your cat with a good tapeworm dewormer for cats.

Do the eyes look red? Is Omayah squinting in the eye? If this is the case then there may be an infection or even a scratch on the eye. These can be quite serious. If you think this is what is going on then your cat should see a vet right away.

Arthritis medicine I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low... (7608 views)

Cat's heart rate question. Does the heart-rate depend on the age of the... (7503 views)

Allergic reaction and diarrhea. Dr, My 3 1/2 year old basset hound is having multiple issues that in my best... (10321 views)

Lump on jaw. OK...my cat has a lump on her neck/jaw. One vet has told me it was an... (26505 views)

Cat attacked by dog. My can got attacked by a dog and she cant close her mouth all the way, but her tooth... (5308 views)

Urinating in house. Our cat Alice was involved in a fight in the garden with another cat. SHe had a sore... (10895 views)

Allergic to greenies? My 11.5 year old pug/griffin mix dog has been having nasal/breathing issues for the... (8656 views)

Sore dachshund My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I... (8121 views)

Beagle has lots of problems. I found my Beagle Lucky as a stray almost a year ago, he is around 4 years old. I... (6697 views)

Eucalyptus for fleas. I was washing my 8week old puppy and pored a large amount of Eucalyptus Oil on him..... (14559 views)