Trouble going to the bathroom.

Breed: american striped
First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure get the answer and so you would get paid for being kind enough to answer our questions but i just dont have the money,whitch is why i want to know first if its someting i need to bring her to a vet for. so my cat lillie when she goes to the bathroom when she gets out she dosnt walk very well on her bach legs kind of like shes having some sort of a sapasom. she walks find any other time just when she goes to the bathroom.she walks really weird for a minute lays down for a second and then is ok again. i can touch her back and stuff and it dosnt seem to bother her she plays ect. but once she goes she gets weird.she acts almost like somting is stuck!? and aslo i wanna add that it smells horrible not just a normal bathroom break.this has been going on well that i know of for about 3 weeks id say. she is a little chubbie but nothing to bad and she eats dry cat food somtimes wet for a treat.shes a indoor cat NEVER goes outside shes fixed so im not sure whats going on but i really want her to be ok. please answer my question, if you dont ill understand but i would mean alot to me. thank you

I wish I could give you some answers, but all I can say is that this definitely does not sound like something normal.

I'm wondering if she has a skin infection around her anus. We'll commonly see this with overweight cats.

Unfortunately it really does sound like she will need to see her vet.

You may get some help with veterinary bills from One of these resources.

Wobbly Boxer. My 3 year old boxer has been having some issues. He has always been very very clumsy... (11591 views)

Intestinal lymphoma. Hello Dr. Marie Our Jack Russell/Pug mixed breed dog Charlie is 6 yrs old and has... (17174 views)

What breed is my dog? Hello I Always Wanted To Know What Breed Or Type My Dog Is ? It's A Russian Small... (9151 views)

Mucus in kitten's eyes. I found a kittin this moring it appeared to have mucus around the eyes and nose. I... (26093 views)

Cat losing hair. I have 4 cats and they are all indoors. I realize that cats can get fleas even when... (71189 views)

Does my cat have glaucoma? About 2 weeks ago, I started noticing that Mietzi's right pupil would always stay... (6616 views)

Will neutering help my dog? my dog is constantly licking his genital area, my question is if i get my dog... (11348 views)

Dog's stool a little loose. Dr Marie, Examining that bump around Max's nipples it appears to be less solid.... (5475 views)

Hip dysplasia and arthritis. Hello, My dog Jasmine is about 13 & 1/2 years old. We live in New York City. I... (13931 views)

Still has roundworms. My 2-year-old cat, Oliver, has been having a problem with roundworms. He was born... (15085 views)