Trouble going to the bathroom.

Breed: american striped
First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure get the answer and so you would get paid for being kind enough to answer our questions but i just dont have the money,whitch is why i want to know first if its someting i need to bring her to a vet for. so my cat lillie when she goes to the bathroom when she gets out she dosnt walk very well on her bach legs kind of like shes having some sort of a sapasom. she walks find any other time just when she goes to the bathroom.she walks really weird for a minute lays down for a second and then is ok again. i can touch her back and stuff and it dosnt seem to bother her she plays ect. but once she goes she gets weird.she acts almost like somting is stuck!? and aslo i wanna add that it smells horrible not just a normal bathroom break.this has been going on well that i know of for about 3 weeks id say. she is a little chubbie but nothing to bad and she eats dry cat food somtimes wet for a treat.shes a indoor cat NEVER goes outside shes fixed so im not sure whats going on but i really want her to be ok. please answer my question, if you dont ill understand but i would mean alot to me. thank you

I wish I could give you some answers, but all I can say is that this definitely does not sound like something normal.

I'm wondering if she has a skin infection around her anus. We'll commonly see this with overweight cats.

Unfortunately it really does sound like she will need to see her vet.

You may get some help with veterinary bills from One of these resources.

Light sensitivity in older cat. Jack, 12 years old, was diagnosed with CKD 6months ago and is having Hills... (10519 views)

Cat died suddenly. Our cat just passed away suddenly last night. She was about 4 years old, and... (10090 views)

Can't move back legs. I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but... (20239 views)

Dog is paralyzed. How are you? I have been reading lots of articles at your site and they help me... (5537 views)

Questions about seizures and MRI. Dr., We are in a dilemma and don't know what to do. Our pet, BooBoo, our beatiful... (62110 views)

dog with strabismus Dr. , My Boxer Cooper has what I think is called strabismus or lazy eye. He has... (14588 views)

Tracheal collapse. I was wondering if a mild case of collapse trachea in a 5 month old puppy will... (6402 views)

Missed vaccines. My dog is approximatley 4 years old and hasnt had any injections since she was... (5352 views)

When to put down older dog. I know my dog is on the way out, she has cataracts, hearing is dim, legs are shaky,... (6374 views)

Cat scratch fever. We have had our cat Zeus for over a year. He is up to date on his vaccines and is an... (5478 views)