Trouble going to the bathroom.

Breed: american striped
First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure get the answer and so you would get paid for being kind enough to answer our questions but i just dont have the money,whitch is why i want to know first if its someting i need to bring her to a vet for. so my cat lillie when she goes to the bathroom when she gets out she dosnt walk very well on her bach legs kind of like shes having some sort of a sapasom. she walks find any other time just when she goes to the bathroom.she walks really weird for a minute lays down for a second and then is ok again. i can touch her back and stuff and it dosnt seem to bother her she plays ect. but once she goes she gets weird.she acts almost like somting is stuck!? and aslo i wanna add that it smells horrible not just a normal bathroom break.this has been going on well that i know of for about 3 weeks id say. she is a little chubbie but nothing to bad and she eats dry cat food somtimes wet for a treat.shes a indoor cat NEVER goes outside shes fixed so im not sure whats going on but i really want her to be ok. please answer my question, if you dont ill understand but i would mean alot to me. thank you

I wish I could give you some answers, but all I can say is that this definitely does not sound like something normal.

I'm wondering if she has a skin infection around her anus. We'll commonly see this with overweight cats.

Unfortunately it really does sound like she will need to see her vet.

You may get some help with veterinary bills from One of these resources.

Hungry and losing weight. Our 17 year old indoor cat, one of two from the same litter, has always been skinny,... (12127 views)

Extreme chattering. Hello my senior dog/male neutered/mutt (not sure how old..in the teens) has a... (17193 views)

Shedding calicivirus. Hi can I breed from a cat shedding FCV? She has no symptoms but doen't seem to be... (7513 views)

KBr Side Effects? I read your answer about seeing severe side effects of KBR and would like your... (11256 views)

Paralyzed dog now walking Emma's back legs have been paralyzed for almost 6 weeks. I took her to the vet and... (9027 views)

Aggressive hamster. hello, i got a russian hamster yesterday and in the store and at home he was really... (9390 views)

Hamster biting leg Hi Iam a newbe to the whole dwaf hamster thing so I have this six week year old... (13811 views)

Questions from a student? I have a grade 6 student doing a research project on Veteranarians. Could she use... (7260 views)

Limping kitten my kitten has started losing alot of weight and he is limping. his back left paw is... (9667 views)

Dog sneezed out food. Hi there, I have a couple of concerns. My chi is about 6 and a half years... (14044 views)