Trouble going to the bathroom.

Breed: american striped
First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure get the answer and so you would get paid for being kind enough to answer our questions but i just dont have the money,whitch is why i want to know first if its someting i need to bring her to a vet for. so my cat lillie when she goes to the bathroom when she gets out she dosnt walk very well on her bach legs kind of like shes having some sort of a sapasom. she walks find any other time just when she goes to the bathroom.she walks really weird for a minute lays down for a second and then is ok again. i can touch her back and stuff and it dosnt seem to bother her she plays ect. but once she goes she gets weird.she acts almost like somting is stuck!? and aslo i wanna add that it smells horrible not just a normal bathroom break.this has been going on well that i know of for about 3 weeks id say. she is a little chubbie but nothing to bad and she eats dry cat food somtimes wet for a treat.shes a indoor cat NEVER goes outside shes fixed so im not sure whats going on but i really want her to be ok. please answer my question, if you dont ill understand but i would mean alot to me. thank you

I wish I could give you some answers, but all I can say is that this definitely does not sound like something normal.

I'm wondering if she has a skin infection around her anus. We'll commonly see this with overweight cats.

Unfortunately it really does sound like she will need to see her vet.

You may get some help with veterinary bills from One of these resources.

Too young for euthanasia? Is there an age too young for... (7644 views)

Parvo recovery. I'M LOOKING AT A PUP THAT IS RECOVERING FROM PARVO. WHAT IS THE RECOVERY TIME AND... (27927 views)

Sudden death in a dog after swimming. My dog was swimming in the lake for 1-2 mins, she came out, then ran around suddenly... (14525 views)

Seizures and not eating. Earlier in the week Cash had a pee/poop/vomit fest in the house, unusual for him. ... (10567 views)

Staggering Rottweiler I have a nine month old female rottweiler mix. She is eating nutro max dog food. She... (11629 views)

Dog biting at tail. My dog Kita is biting her tail down to the skin and Im getting worried because our... (9738 views)

Homeopathic treatment of FIP. Hello, My cat is verified (80% confirmed) to infect FIP(wet type). The vet told... (17074 views)

Kennel Cough. Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do... (7716 views)

Why did my dog die? I had a 6 yr old lab mix. November 2010 he started becoming lethargic, limping... (9739 views)

Rogain toxic to dogs? Hello. Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my question. I have... (35524 views)