Dog ate a dead bird.

Breed: dogue de bordeaux
he ate a dead bird today,hes been sick once,he seems fine and hes eating,should i still take him to the vets?

It's pretty amazing what kind of things dogs will want to eat.

My guess is that Your dog will be just fine after eating a dead bird. As long as he is eating and the vomiting doesn't continue then I would just keep an eye on him.

I would take him to the vet if you notice continued vomiting, diarrhea that lasts more than 24 hours or extreme lethargy.

How to stop dog from scratching. I bought a cone for my dog because he has a sore on his eye that he keeps scratching... (19837 views)

Where is dog's vulva? My husband resqued a blue tick in the National Forest that was being chased by 2... (59514 views)

Cat has a watery eye. Hi, I have spoken with you before about my cat Yoko. She suffers from swollen gums... (13394 views)

Fecal incontinence. My 11-year-old Pug was diagnosed with a luxating patella at 8 years of age. He was... (10147 views)

Can a dog adapt to a new home? Hello, thanks for taking the time to review my question. Ok, here it goes...The... (9666 views)

Lump with hole and something moving in it. Hi, i just got a new kitten 3 days ago, this morning i woke up and picked her up and... (14364 views)

Crusty ears and very itchy. i have a boston terrier that just turned 1 year old (female). at 6 months i took her... (11572 views)

Upper respiratory virus Thank you for your past advise. I now have another question that is regarding... (17548 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (21690 views)

House training adult dog. Is it possible to house break a 5 y/o mini pin that was rescued from a puppy mill? ... (10310 views)