Dog ate a dead bird.

Breed: dogue de bordeaux
he ate a dead bird today,hes been sick once,he seems fine and hes eating,should i still take him to the vets?

It's pretty amazing what kind of things dogs will want to eat.

My guess is that Your dog will be just fine after eating a dead bird. As long as he is eating and the vomiting doesn't continue then I would just keep an eye on him.

I would take him to the vet if you notice continued vomiting, diarrhea that lasts more than 24 hours or extreme lethargy.

Vaccine squirted onto skin. OK... I have a Maltese and yorkie that I was giving their second vaccine 5 in 1, and... (29799 views)

Breeding and vaccines. I wanted to breed my female pitbull, but I have not yet given her the annual... (20309 views)

Recurring ear infections in Golden. My dog is a 90 pound Golden Retriever. He has had a lot of problems with ear... (24464 views)

Severe arthritis. Hi Dr. Marie, My sweet Murphys is displaying weakness in hind legs, (they... (9189 views)

Milk coming out nose. Hi my dog has just had pups 5 weeks ago an since day one, one of the puppies has... (32518 views)

Small Russian Blue Cat. I have a Russian Blue who has recently turned 4 years old (we have had him since 6... (12189 views)

low protein food My brother's cat, who is about 14 years old, recently got bloodwork done at the vet,... (10456 views)

Swelling above dog's eye. This morning I noticed redness and swelling of my dog's upper eyelid. I gave him one... (43056 views)

How to get cat to lose weight. I have an overweight cat - we have gotten him down by three pounds but needs to lose... (10197 views)

Bleach for parvo? My great pyrenees mix, which is almost a year was a stray before I got her a little... (24559 views)