Dog ate a dead bird.

Breed: dogue de bordeaux
he ate a dead bird today,hes been sick once,he seems fine and hes eating,should i still take him to the vets?

It's pretty amazing what kind of things dogs will want to eat.

My guess is that Your dog will be just fine after eating a dead bird. As long as he is eating and the vomiting doesn't continue then I would just keep an eye on him.

I would take him to the vet if you notice continued vomiting, diarrhea that lasts more than 24 hours or extreme lethargy.

Chronic diarrhea. Hi, My 2 1/2 year old Siberian has had chronic diarrhea for the past 4 weeks.... (12273 views)

Swollen gums in dog. in end june of 2009 , gingivitus like symptoms appeared in my dog . the vet did... (19725 views)

Cat keeps getting sick. Hi, I have a 4 month old kitten. I found her when she was about two months. I took... (5689 views)

Dog with balance issues. My dog broke her back molar tooth on a bone 2yrs ago, she did get a infection, but i... (9988 views)

Why is my 10 year old chihuahua coughing? Hi Dr. Marie! I have a 10yr old female Chihuahua that has a coughing problem. At... (38268 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (16388 views)

Need spanish to be a vet? I am wishing to go into the veterinary workforce, and I would love to know if you... (11532 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (33528 views)

Dog ate maxi pad. 10 days ago my german Shepherd at a maxi pad ( enlongated overnight maxi with wings)... (22336 views)

Swollen eye and vomiting. Hi Dr. Marie. Our dog's eye swelled up the other night withing an hour.....it went... (48658 views)