Dog ate a dead bird.

Breed: dogue de bordeaux
he ate a dead bird today,hes been sick once,he seems fine and hes eating,should i still take him to the vets?

It's pretty amazing what kind of things dogs will want to eat.

My guess is that Your dog will be just fine after eating a dead bird. As long as he is eating and the vomiting doesn't continue then I would just keep an eye on him.

I would take him to the vet if you notice continued vomiting, diarrhea that lasts more than 24 hours or extreme lethargy.

Cat died suddenly. Hi and thank you for your time My son met me at the door in tears as 1.5 year old... (8011 views)

Lump on neck. My dog has a history of hurting herself in her kennel, and a few days ago I noticed... (19703 views)

Rash in dog's armpits. My boxer has been getting rashes under her front armpits, this is the 4th time it's... (25617 views)

Interstitial cystitis. My cat has had reoccurring Cystitis. She strains when going to the toilet,... (6276 views)

Surgery needed for cruciate tear? Hello again Dr. Marie, you seem like a compassionate and caring person, so I would... (5530 views)

Heartworm treatment. Sam was a rescue, we believe that he is a little over two years old and a pit / lab... (7615 views)

Can't use back legs. In the past 7 months my dog has had 2 "episodes". First, in September 2010 he had... (35602 views)

Cat's leg swollen. Hi there. I've spent an hour or more doing research about this online, and I'm at a... (9464 views)

Rubs his nose in vomit. A couple of times in the last few weeks, Atka has gotten sick to his stomach and... (12087 views)

Vulvar tumor thank you for your reply to my first question about my cat who died from a vulval... (8098 views)