Dog ate a dead bird.

Breed: dogue de bordeaux
he ate a dead bird today,hes been sick once,he seems fine and hes eating,should i still take him to the vets?

It's pretty amazing what kind of things dogs will want to eat.

My guess is that Your dog will be just fine after eating a dead bird. As long as he is eating and the vomiting doesn't continue then I would just keep an eye on him.

I would take him to the vet if you notice continued vomiting, diarrhea that lasts more than 24 hours or extreme lethargy.

Lump on dog. Hi Dr Marie, I realize your answer to this may be a best guess... But today I... (12828 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate. Our dog is a miniature dachshund and she just (about 30 minutes ago) ate about 20 to... (14111 views)

Advil for arthritis? Can you give advil or store brand anti-inflammatories for arthritis or do you have... (18165 views)

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (10930 views)

Seizures and not eating. Earlier in the week Cash had a pee/poop/vomit fest in the house, unusual for him. ... (8652 views)

Perianal fistula Dear Dr Marie, My baby doggie, Mushka, has developed small pimple-sized boils... (26653 views)

Why did my dog die? I have a query re. cause of death in older dog. She was a Yorkshire Terrier,... (30428 views)

Grunting pitbull I have two pit bulls, one is Maverick (female) and the other is Diezel (male). I... (12050 views)

UTI has returned? We are currently living abroad in Kazakhstan. Vet care here is not what we are used... (33254 views)

Can dog get Hepatitis C? can dogs contract hep c from biting someone that has it? ... (27305 views)