Dog ate a dead bird.

Breed: dogue de bordeaux
he ate a dead bird today,hes been sick once,he seems fine and hes eating,should i still take him to the vets?

It's pretty amazing what kind of things dogs will want to eat.

My guess is that Your dog will be just fine after eating a dead bird. As long as he is eating and the vomiting doesn't continue then I would just keep an eye on him.

I would take him to the vet if you notice continued vomiting, diarrhea that lasts more than 24 hours or extreme lethargy.

Very thirsty dog. My 13 year old spayed female lab is continually drinking water, can't seem to get... (8368 views)

Dog shedding like crazy. my dog is shedding like crazy year round what should i do? ... (10677 views)

Bruising after blood collection. I took my dog to get some shots earlier today and to get some tests done. They drew... (25669 views)

Dog with phlegm from mouth hi my dog has thick phlegm like mucus coming out of his mout has seemed ill for the... (47310 views)

Histolytica in cats. My cat has low levels of histolytica. I was informed it was common and not necessary... (4101 views)

Can my cat live with pocket pets? Hi I have a pet rat, a guinea pig, a hamster and a cat! The cat is 19 years old, and... (9148 views)

Seizures Max is 14. Four nights ago he had a big seizure that lasted about 60-90 seconds. ... (89205 views)

Aggressive dog torn nail Lincoln split his nail 2 weeks ago. I put Neosporin on it and wrapped it with a... (10829 views)

Yellow skin and urine. My cat has been lethargic for about two weeks. Last week I noticed her Urine was... (11759 views)

Lump with open sores. Hello. My dog has a very large lump on his leg with open sores which bleeds... (27493 views)