Full anal glands.

Breed: Labrador Retriever

I'm not sure what your full question is, but you may get some help by reading this article here:

Anal Glands in dogs.

Lab with a cough. Two days ago, my chocolate lab starting coughing and dry heaving occasionally when... (51625 views)

Treatments for IBD in dogs. My dog has IBD, biopsy diagnosis. Tested feb 2010 mild fib rising lymphocytic... (15281 views)

Cosequin questions Deja has been X-rayed and the vet here has informed me he has arthritis in his left... (14658 views)

Puppy with vomiting and diarrhea. i have a 1 month old puppy and she is vomiting, not eating,pooping brown water and... (21640 views)

Hamster hair loss. Hello, My daughters hamster keeps loosing big patches of his fur and also his eyes... (11676 views)

Is dog's paw broken? Chandler jumped out the car window today and hurt his back paw. He won't put any... (12726 views)

Allergies or URTI? I was looking at the questions on cats, but couldn't find one that was close to what... (9407 views)

Tumor grew back. Hello, Our cat Chester had a tumor removed, sarcoma, about the size of a large golf... (6279 views)

Hair loss and hyperthyroidism. Dear Dr. Marie, I have had my cat Cody for five years. He was a stray cat who was... (17945 views)

Bladder surgery showed no cancer or stones. I am sorry in advance this is a little long. I just wanted to get the right... (11473 views)