Full anal glands.

Breed: Labrador Retriever

I'm not sure what your full question is, but you may get some help by reading this article here:

Anal Glands in dogs.

Cat limping and vomiting. Today I noticed that my cat was limping a bit. Later on in the day I noticed that... (18084 views)

Lethargic after dentistry. Our 3 year old Sheltie was at our local vet yesterday for some shots and to get his... (34695 views)

Famotidine for kidney disease. Coco had an ultrasound scan yesterday to confirm she has bilateral kidney cancer.... (11529 views)

Bleeding after biopsy. My dog has been diagnosed with Cancer(hemangiosarcoma). The tiny hole were we... (13209 views)

Sore chihuahua My dog Chevy has had some strange behavior for some time. For the past year or so he... (8278 views)

Scabs on cat's ear and neck. Hi. I adopted a cat and she was doing fine. I noticed that she was loosing hair in... (17437 views)

Shifting lameness and weight loss. In March, Grayson suddenly started limping on his front left paw. We took him to... (7621 views)

Urinary problems and fleas. hi dr i have 2 cockers a male and a female both are house broken but thay been... (8393 views)

Frequent urination in puppy. Dr. Marie, We have a brand new 7 week old bullmastiff female, named June...I have... (26284 views)

Kitten with diarrhea. My cat is being lethargic her poop is runny she isnt eating much or drinking much... (6897 views)