Full anal glands.

Breed: Labrador Retriever

I'm not sure what your full question is, but you may get some help by reading this article here:

Anal Glands in dogs.

Dog leaking urine when sleeping. My dog is leaking urine when she is sleeping. She pees on the bed or on the couch. ... (121355 views)

Can't use back legs. In the past 7 months my dog has had 2 "episodes". First, in September 2010 he had... (34778 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (10579 views)

Radiation danger to pets? I am currently undergoing radioactive iodine therapy and my doctor says that I need... (35500 views)

Kitten not pooping. Hi Dr. Marie. I recently just brought a young kitten home and he is probably 4... (11094 views)

Trouble going to the bathroom. First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure... (8763 views)

Getting cat to lose weight. Dear Dr Marie, We have just adopted a fat cat, and are trying to reduce his weight.... (6110 views)

Thinking of getting a malamute. hi, i currently have a malchi. he is part maltese part chihuahua. i have been... (10072 views)

Kidney disease in a cat. First of all I am asking you because I am under extreme financial constraints right... (26221 views)

Vomiting yorkie. Abby is 15 months old. She weighs 2.5-3.0 lbs. She is spayed. My question is that... (22606 views)