Nursing cat has no milk.

Breed: mixed
she has difficulty producing milk; one time losing milk early, the second she produced none at all. she's pregnant again. can we help?

There are some cats who just aren't good at lactating. There really isn't a lot you can do to help her to produce more milk.

Her kittens may need to be supplemented with a milk replacer.

Here are some types of milk replacer that you can buy:

KMR Milk Replacer

Just Born Milk Replacer

Esbilac Milk Replacer Powder

Dog licking paws On Wednesday I noticed Max was licking his right rear paw. Last Saturday he had a... (66276 views)

Torn nail in cat. My cat snagged her nail on string and the string got stuck in the quick and cut it a... (12041 views)

Rare form hepatitis. I got Sadie in January this year. She is a rescue. She's been sick since February.... (4602 views)

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (10093 views)

Should I get an ultrasound? Dear Dr. Marie, My dog has a grade 3-4 heart murmur that she’s had her whole... (9459 views)

Cat urinating in the house. We recently switched from clay cat litter to corn. We love it, but one of our two... (6862 views)

Painful erection My 9 month old dog, Jack, has been getting erections that last up to about 10... (21813 views)

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (10190 views)

Rimadyl and kidney problems. On November 24 2010, Trixie got into the neighbors trash. She was vomiting and had... (20513 views)

Shaking after grooming. Millie is an otherwise healthy 8 year old Bijon Poo. Don't know if this is related,... (38304 views)