Nursing cat has no milk.

Breed: mixed
she has difficulty producing milk; one time losing milk early, the second she produced none at all. she's pregnant again. can we help?

There are some cats who just aren't good at lactating. There really isn't a lot you can do to help her to produce more milk.

Her kittens may need to be supplemented with a milk replacer.

Here are some types of milk replacer that you can buy:

KMR Milk Replacer

Just Born Milk Replacer

Esbilac Milk Replacer Powder

Stuffed up cat. I have a male cat named Tuna aged somewhere close to a year and a half. He is a... (11381 views)

Kitten is walking funny. Recently I have noticed that our new addition to the family has been walking... (13608 views)

Cat's foot is swollen. His left back foot is swollen and his paw. Ever since it was swollen he has been... (7547 views)

Possible silent heat. She went into heat last year in August for the first time. She has not gone into... (13147 views)

Metronidazole and liver disease. My dog was diagnosed with sudden liver failure brought on by Interceptor. He got... (27958 views)

Start thryoid medicine? Biscuit has been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism (T4 > 7). He has lost 1 pound... (8521 views)

Meibomian gland adenoma. Tessa has a little black growth on her eyelid. My vet has said it's a tumor and... (14891 views)

Boxer splitting open tail. I have a 2 year old boxer and she keeps splitting her tail open is it necessary to... (6610 views)

Protein in urine. Hi, My Yorkie is 12 and had smelly pee starting in September 2010. I took a sample... (10652 views)

Cancer in a cat's chest. Hi there, I hope this wont be too long, but I want to provide the history of the... (10586 views)