Nursing cat has no milk.

Breed: mixed
she has difficulty producing milk; one time losing milk early, the second she produced none at all. she's pregnant again. can we help?

There are some cats who just aren't good at lactating. There really isn't a lot you can do to help her to produce more milk.

Her kittens may need to be supplemented with a milk replacer.

Here are some types of milk replacer that you can buy:

KMR Milk Replacer

Just Born Milk Replacer

Esbilac Milk Replacer Powder

Breeding big and little dog. i have a year and a half old female jack russell/rat terrier cross that is in heat... (9643 views)

Wobbly after anesthesia. Hello Dr. Marie, I just have a few questions about Snova...he got shaved for the... (15786 views)

Swollen paw in a cat. My year old cat's right paw is bloated , I tried to look more closely and the fur... (21934 views)

Vet lost the lump! My cat had surgery last Thursday to have a cyst on his toe removed to see if it was... (11149 views)

Kitten with white gums. My kitten is 8 weeks old she just wants to lay around she was playing with the other... (23112 views)

Sneezing cat. My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled... (21030 views)

Overdose of Xanax. Can forty .5 mg pills of Alprazolam Kill a 6 pound chihuahua? came home and found my... (84231 views)

Paralyzed Rottweiler. 10 yr old rottie mix 100 lbs suddenly became unable to move or walk 5 days ago. He... (14151 views)

Dry nose in a dog. is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?... (8822 views)

Lump under eye. Hello Marie My yellow lab "Lucy" has developed a hard lump one inch under her left... (51824 views)