Dog ate M&M's.

Breed: Dachsund
My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

The amount of chocolate in a package of m&m's is actually very little. Most of this is sugar.

According to my research a regular sized bag of m&m's contains 1.69 oz. Now, not all of this is chocolate, but let's assume it is.

According to my chocolate toxicity calculator, if a 20 lb dog eats 1.69 oz of milk chocolate there is no expected risk of toxicity.

You might notice some mild stomach upset because of the sugar.

Hypothyroidism in Sheltie. Hi My dog had a thyroid test and the results came back as .8 which he said was low... (8780 views)

Cancer in a cat's chest. Hi there, I hope this wont be too long, but I want to provide the history of the... (11861 views)

Vaginal bleeding. Hi, my little desexed jack russell is bleeding slightly from her vagina when she... (100066 views)

Is FHO a good idea? my 11 year old 35kg male dog suffers from severe hip displasia & pain relief... (14702 views)

Stretching out back legs. My dog keeps strecting out her back legs and dragging herself... (147354 views)

Vomiting undigested food. My cat primarily eats dry food. She frequently vomits undigested food.What can I do... (13575 views)

Dog with wound. My pup is 7 months old and two days ago she dug out of her kennel and I didn't see... (19695 views)

Human mouthwash for dog? Can I give my dog diluted mouthwash (regular people mouthwash) I want to mix a... (22632 views)

Diarrhea and increased appetite. We found a cat that we have decided to keep. We have had all his shots, Neutered and... (6143 views)

Joint pain in a dog. Hello my dog Menew, is a Akita/husky he is 15 years old and has arthrities, some... (16000 views)