Dog ate M&M's.

Breed: Dachsund
My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

The amount of chocolate in a package of m&m's is actually very little. Most of this is sugar.

According to my research a regular sized bag of m&m's contains 1.69 oz. Now, not all of this is chocolate, but let's assume it is.

According to my chocolate toxicity calculator, if a 20 lb dog eats 1.69 oz of milk chocolate there is no expected risk of toxicity.

You might notice some mild stomach upset because of the sugar.

Small open wound on dog Our min pin lives out in country with us. We have enclosed 1/2 acre fenced area. She... (16830 views)

Cavalier screaming in pain. Hi there, since last Thursday my puppy having very strange moment and I went to my... (38594 views)

Are soy nuts bad for dogs? Are roasted soynuts safe for... (20843 views)

Is my Golden hypothryoid? We have tried every diet under the sun to get the last few kilo's off our doggie.... (10513 views)

Puppy not gaining weight. my puppy is one month old and is not gaining any weight and is not active not eating... (12239 views)

Coughing cat. i have a indoor cat - about 10 years old... she had been staying in our... (13885 views)

Big lymph nodes. My dog has swollen lymph nodes for about 15 days now and they are all over his body.... (24623 views)

Bump in dog's mouth. My dog was taken for a walk her ball went under a car, she retreived her ball... (10261 views)

Stuck together - pregnant? Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm... (16191 views)

Possible stroke? Hi, Back at the end of June my dog was hit by a truck, his brakes locked, and... (12460 views)