Dog ate M&M's.

Breed: Dachsund
My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

The amount of chocolate in a package of m&m's is actually very little. Most of this is sugar.

According to my research a regular sized bag of m&m's contains 1.69 oz. Now, not all of this is chocolate, but let's assume it is.

According to my chocolate toxicity calculator, if a 20 lb dog eats 1.69 oz of milk chocolate there is no expected risk of toxicity.

You might notice some mild stomach upset because of the sugar.

Sick kitten. Kitty is 13 weeks old, has had diarehha off and on for 9 days, also another sibling,... (9630 views)

Pancreatitis My dog had an exploratory Lap. done 3 days ago to rule out a foreign body. She had... (14683 views)

Can a spayed cat get pregnant? OK its OK if you don't answer but be for you look away please im 12 and my cat is... (21149 views)

Lump on cat's abdomen. My cat has a round, hard spot in her stomach. It has a red dot in the center It... (13861 views)

Scrubbing Bubbles toxic? My Toulouse is a male. I discovered one day that after I would exit the shower &... (20435 views)

Diabetic cat problems. I have a diabetic cat who gets 4ml ProZinc 2x per day with meals. Normally she is... (6283 views)

Antibiotics for pyometra? my dog has pyometra what are the chances with survival after antibotic injection... (8935 views)

Snorted out vaccine. Hello Dr. Marie....Rianna had her booster for Bordatella first of October..she has... (9288 views)

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (42427 views)

Dog shedding. Why is our dog shedding so... (9201 views)