Dog ate M&M's.

Breed: Dachsund
My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

The amount of chocolate in a package of m&m's is actually very little. Most of this is sugar.

According to my research a regular sized bag of m&m's contains 1.69 oz. Now, not all of this is chocolate, but let's assume it is.

According to my chocolate toxicity calculator, if a 20 lb dog eats 1.69 oz of milk chocolate there is no expected risk of toxicity.

You might notice some mild stomach upset because of the sugar.

Recurrent bladder infection. I have a four month old pug puppy that has had symptoms of UTI since 4/8/13. She is... (12623 views)

Spots all over body. Hi My staffordshire bull terrier has little spots all over his body almost like... (13623 views)

Aggressive cats when in heat. i have 2 cats cocoa & honey & honey jus had kittens but before honey had her kittens... (8653 views)

Mass on dog's cheek. My dog recently had a cotton ball size mass on her "cheek". Someone told me it was... (10662 views)

Trifexis overdose. My approx 4-5lb teacup Pomeranian ate HALF of the Trifexis meant for a 60-120lb dog... (5586 views)

Can I feed raw veggies? Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green... (8898 views)

Dog walking in circles my mother in laws dog just started acting real sick today he cant stand up or when... (27605 views)

Dog has horrible breath. How can i stop my dogs horriable breath. like home things that i could do like... (11195 views)

Need spanish to be a vet? I am wishing to go into the veterinary workforce, and I would love to know if you... (12174 views)

Old cat with lump on paw. Our family cat is 13 to 15 years old. within the last two weeks she has lost her... (7791 views)