Dog ate M&M's.

Breed: Dachsund
My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

The amount of chocolate in a package of m&m's is actually very little. Most of this is sugar.

According to my research a regular sized bag of m&m's contains 1.69 oz. Now, not all of this is chocolate, but let's assume it is.

According to my chocolate toxicity calculator, if a 20 lb dog eats 1.69 oz of milk chocolate there is no expected risk of toxicity.

You might notice some mild stomach upset because of the sugar.

6 month puppy drinks a lot. I got Bentley at 3 months old. Since the beginning I always felt as if he was... (23741 views)

Black spot on Hamster's skin. my hamster has a black spot under his hair.should he have this?????????????. he is a... (15760 views)

sexing a cat WE found a stray cat and our question is how can we tell what gender it... (7711 views)

Clear discharge from dog's nose. Hello, My 3 year old Golden Retriever has been blowing her nose--exactly how... (19088 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (6407 views)

Proteus indole positive diarrhea. Hello, I am from Romania. My cat Bruno (10 months) has diarrhea and at the faeces... (6899 views)

Very sick puppy. Hi there So we bought a puppy from this lady a few days ago. The puppy was fine... (6608 views)

Boxer having seizures. Questions about seizures and MRI. Hello, My question is VERY similar to the... (5664 views)

Test for Cushings? My dog is breathing rapidly, about 60 times per minute, night and day, but otherwise... (4394 views)

Vomiting due to virus? Hello Dr.Marie. Okay so my 14 year old cat smokey has been going threw some... (14709 views)