Dog ate M&M's.

Breed: Dachsund
My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

The amount of chocolate in a package of m&m's is actually very little. Most of this is sugar.

According to my research a regular sized bag of m&m's contains 1.69 oz. Now, not all of this is chocolate, but let's assume it is.

According to my chocolate toxicity calculator, if a 20 lb dog eats 1.69 oz of milk chocolate there is no expected risk of toxicity.

You might notice some mild stomach upset because of the sugar.

Bald spot on maltese. I just noticed a bald spot about the size of 2 half dollars on my Maltese right... (18844 views)

Vomiting kitten. My 4 week kitten was abandoned by his mom when he was a few days old. He is very... (5999 views)

Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan. ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan?... (14156 views)

Only one bowel movement. My 2 month old shih tzu only poops in the morning. He eats dog food soaked in water... (10346 views)

Wart on dog's paw. Hello Dr Marie, I'm hoping you can help me identify a lump that I have found on... (26043 views)

Black spots on belly and chest. Hello, About a month ago we noticed these black spots on Xander's belly. There were... (223978 views)

Wheezing cat. My cat is wheezing. Because he is 15 now I was not suprised. But then it grew worse.... (14849 views)

Cat is burnt on belly. My cat seems to have a burnt patch on her belly. I don't know if this is from... (9764 views)

Does high pitch affect seizures? Hello there, I've been living with my roommate for a year and her dog barks at me... (11433 views)

Jaw cancer? Hello doctor. My question is about my 8-10 year old cat. He has had teeth removed do... (12725 views)