Spaying an older dog.

Breed: Black Lab
My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her spayed. Is she too old?

This previously answered question may help you:

Is my dog too old to be spayed?

Puppy vomiting at night. My 5 month old lab is crate trained and in his crate almost nightly he has begun to... (34985 views)

Why did 15 year old dog die? Hello, My dog was 15 years old and she just recently died last thursday. My mother... (11678 views)

Kitten urinating in house. we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands... (3467 views)

Feral cat with problems. There is a a trio of feral cats that we have been feeding, and over the last few... (9043 views)

Infected spay incision? My puppy was spade last Thursday and I'm worried her incision is not healing... (31461 views)

Worms in stool. My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of... (13248 views)

Kitten diarrhea. my cat is having diarrhea and is growing weak everyday. he's feces have mucus and he... (7037 views)

Straining to urinate. bella acts like she has to urinate all the time. when she squats very little comes... (6487 views)

Behavior after having puppies My dog had puppies three weeks ago. She started acting funny and hid underneath the... (11615 views)

URTI in cats. Hi I have got 2 cats, Xena 1,6 years and Nemo, a kitten 12 weeks. When the Nemo... (10078 views)