Spaying an older dog.

Breed: Black Lab
My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her spayed. Is she too old?

This previously answered question may help you:

Is my dog too old to be spayed?

Thin after back injury. A friend found a dog years ago on the side of the road with an broken back. Break... (8473 views)

Bladder stones and crystals. Hello Dr. Marie: Last fall and again in April of this year, Jazz got what was... (8017 views)

Cat meows constantly. Hello- Our 8 year old male cat meows constantly, and he does things like dribble... (7519 views)

Food allergy? My pug will be eight in a few months. A few months ago, he started scratching alot.... (5419 views)

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (7774 views)

Hind end pain in beagle. I'm wondering if we need a set of fresh eyes about this ongoing situation, perhaps a... (9587 views)

Can we give benadryl for allergic reaction? My 9 month old boxer puppy has been stung by a bee or bees, we think in his mouth. ... (8018 views)

Kittens with diarrhea We have kept the 5 kittens born to our momma cat. [they will be "fixed" when it is... (7592 views)

Lump on dog's head. Within a week or two I noticed a bump on Badger's head (about center back behind... (17405 views)

Dog spinning and bothered My dog doesn't have flea's but acts like he is being bothered by something. He... (9408 views)