Spaying an older dog.

Breed: Black Lab
My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her spayed. Is she too old?

Need help finding a veterinarian in your area? Click here for Dr. Marie's advice on
finding a good veterinarian near you.

This previously answered question may help you:

Is my dog too old to be spayed?

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Have you tried the Purr Pillow? This is one of Dr. Marie's top recommended pet products for 2016.

Rat pees and poops on owner. I have a baby rat that poops and pies on me when she gets out of the... (7166 views)

vet question Dear Madame Veterinarian: Our Siberian has one of the best pedigrees we could've... (7264 views)

Dog ate M&M's. My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE... (17363 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in... (3204 views)

Lumps on cat's abdomen. Cubbie recently (1 week) developed two fibrous (?) lumps, one on each side of her... (10337 views)

Quiet, sneezing dog. My Choc Lab is acting very listless, sneezing constantly, her nose is cold, is still... (14278 views)

Peeing on blankets. We adopted Ginger a year ago and it took some time to get her house trained. She now... (9584 views)

Euthanasia for older cat. I euthanized my cat on Friday, and I regret it so badly. He was 14 1/2 years old,... (5992 views)

Iverheart Plus and Max. i have been giving my dog Heartgard Plus for heartworm prevention; i recently... (20651 views)

Sore anus after using chlorox wipe. I put a Clorox Disenfecting Wipes on my dog's anus. It's been a couple of days and... (8767 views)