Spaying an older dog.

Breed: Black Lab
My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her spayed. Is she too old?

This previously answered question may help you:

Is my dog too old to be spayed?

Euthanasia difficulties. Well, Kiggy passed away May 21, 2012 after a vet recommended euthanasia. She was 14... (12082 views)

Dog leaking urine when sleeping. My dog is leaking urine when she is sleeping. She pees on the bed or on the couch. ... (123341 views)

My dog vomited. Max just threw up. Probably not serous but wanted to check. 30 min ago he was... (13843 views)

Coughing cat. i have a indoor cat - about 10 years old... she had been staying in our... (12769 views)

Disc problems. Hello, Two weeks ago my 9 year old Black Lab start to have problems with his hind... (12274 views)

Saddle thrombus in a dog. In a dog, once a blood clot has broken off and is considered a saddle thrombus, how... (9555 views)

Chronic cat diarrhea. I had emailed you several times regarding my cat Bandit in December and January.... (8385 views)

Cat with pseudomonas infection. Sorry to bother you again. I wrote to you abt Shakey who has Pseudomas bacteria... (11284 views)

Flaky skin. Samson has flakey skin that is most obvious on his back toward the tail and under... (19067 views)

Is my dog pregnant? hi i have mated my yorkshire terrier last thursday she mated for 20 minutes and tied... (16983 views)