Spaying an older dog.

Breed: Black Lab
My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her spayed. Is she too old?

This previously answered question may help you:

Is my dog too old to be spayed?

Dog won't eat. HELP! Starting I think Thursday or Friday Max ate but was easily distracted. I'd... (24613 views)

Red spots under arms and legs. my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be... (13508 views)

Is coconut oil good for dogs? Hello, I'm writing to find out if coconut oil is safe and beneficial to feed my... (7779 views)

Can dogs get chlamydia? I recently found out that i had Chlamydia, my dog hank has a bad habit of getting... (36577 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (14590 views)

Cat with diarrhea but eating. My 12 year old tabby had watery diarrhea and vomited 1 night ago. I took food away... (23953 views)

Dog dying of parvo. sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy... (16505 views)

Can dogs get tetanus? My dog got her paw caught in an animal trap this evening. She is walking around... (27466 views)

Bruising after blood collection. I took my dog to get some shots earlier today and to get some tests done. They drew... (25649 views)

Regurgitating water. Hello, Dr Marie. My cocker spaniel just recently started regurgitating water. He... (11443 views)