Spaying an older dog.

Breed: Black Lab
My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her spayed. Is she too old?

This previously answered question may help you:

Is my dog too old to be spayed?

Dog ate chocolate bar. Hello. In September 2009, we got a family pet. She was born on 9th of July 2009. So... (4098 views)

1 month puppy can't poop. She has been constipated for 3 days. We have put half tsp. olive oil in food, giving... (8861 views)

Natural treatment for lymphoma? my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford... (5927 views)

Sunscreen for cats and dogs. My cat is a white cat and he loves to lounge in the sun. I was wondering if you... (10255 views)

Hot spot on head. My dog has a raw spot on the top of his head that looks like a hotspot. He has... (4775 views)

Puppy and adult dog vomiting. Our 8 yr old lab became ill about 2 weeks ago with occassional vomiting, diarrhea,... (3348 views)

Mast cell tumor. Dear Dr. Marie: My dog, Jammy, has had a small lump near her neck that filled up... (7587 views)

Cat pooping in the house. Princess has recently started pooping around the house (about 2 months). I have had... (15211 views)

How much water should a puppy drink? Dr Marie, This is more a precautionary question. Max is 4.5 months old, 37... (75163 views)

Betadine on spay incision? My dog was spayed 3 days ago and I'm worried about the incision becoming infected.... (7845 views)