Spaying an older dog.

Breed: Black Lab
My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her spayed. Is she too old?

This previously answered question may help you:

Is my dog too old to be spayed?

Swelling on ear. My 2 year old male beagle has a bump on his outer ear flap which resembles the post... (5431 views)

Do male cats go into heat? Hi, I recived a new male cat and I would like to know if exist a "tablett" or... (5141 views)

Morning after pill for dogs? Is there a "morning after pill" for dogs? ... (22379 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (15125 views)

OK to keep cats in a small room? I am concerned for two cats that I know. They live in a house where they are... (3142 views)

Diarrhea and large abdomen. My 5 yr old DSH has been acting weird for the last 2 days. He had foamy,watery... (4782 views)

Did neutering affect dog's bladder? My dog is 10 months old and was neutered 3 weeks ago. He was on antibiotics prior to... (12387 views)

Dog drank a mug of hot chocolate. what should i do my dog is 2,7 kg and she might die because she is SO small please... (16494 views)

Blood in stool. hi lucky just went poop outside and he did liquidy bright red blood iam not sure... (30802 views)

Cushing's and panting. I saw where you advised a person on dog breathing problems, that is could be... (22244 views)