Spaying an older dog.

Breed: Black Lab
My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her spayed. Is she too old?

This previously answered question may help you:

Is my dog too old to be spayed?

Vomiting Dog. I contacted you about Little White Dog on April 24. She had had an exploratory to... (14706 views)

Best ear cleaner? i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or... (4097 views)

Peeing outside of box. Hi Dr Marie, My Cat Nikki is 21 yrs old......he was shot in the mouth when he was... (6237 views)

Normal to cry when put to sleep? Two weeks ago I put my 18 and three quarter year old dog Bertie to sleep. He would... (13482 views)

Human mouthwash for dog? Can I give my dog diluted mouthwash (regular people mouthwash) I want to mix a... (12005 views)

In pain after spay. Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was... (7482 views)

Itchy face and ears. Abbey has been itching her neck face ears area ive stopped with dog treats changed... (7747 views)

Dog pooping and peeing in house. why does my dog poo or pee when i leeve her out in the house at night ??? when i... (6546 views)

Coughing and panting. My dog is 12 1/2 and he has a hacking cough and pants all the time except when he's... (14389 views)

Bloated abdomen in hamster. Hi....our pet hamster buddy is extremely bloated. We have had him for a year and a... (52921 views)