Paralyzed back legs.

Breed: chawowa
about a day ago,my dog stop using his bottom part of is body,like she paralyzed,and will not move take part,and I even touch the legs and they just go limp,what can cause this.

Oh dear, this sounds serious.

It is possible that Jade has ruptured a disc in her back. If a disc is bulging this will press on the spinal cord and affect the nerves to her back end.

A similar problem is something called a fibrocartilaginous embolism.

It is also possible that she has injured her back in an accident.

In any case, she needs to see the vet immediately. Some of these back problems can be treated with strong doses of anti-inflammatory medications but many will need surgery.

I really hope that Jade is ok!

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (12034 views)

Prognosis with hemangiosarcoma. i have a dog whose a 7 year old German shepherdand although he has been diagnosed... (9534 views)

Intranasal vaccine reaction. our kitten seams to have had a reaction to her nasal vacine it had been about four... (6341 views)

Mast cell tumors on penis. I have a healthy 11 yr old Chihuahua named Tyson who has mitotic cancer/mast cell... (11340 views)

Lump on hamster Hi, Recenly my dwarf hamster has developed a pink lump with white spots under its... (17038 views)

Swollen muzzle in cat. Hello, I gave my cat food this morning and when she went to eat it, she made this... (7202 views)

Cat won't use litter box. I have a 7 month old female cat, I have had her vet checked and she has no problems.... (7074 views)

Dog with wound. My pup is 7 months old and two days ago she dug out of her kennel and I didn't see... (14275 views)

How to calm down hyper dog. We adopted Samson a year ago from the local shelter. He has been a great pet, highly... (8293 views)

Frontline and capstar but still has fleas. My cat has fleas. We have treated him with capstar and frontline, given him a flea... (15383 views)