Seizure episode.

Breed: dashound
he just had a sesiure like episode where he was walking with me and just kinda locked up and started shaking. he didnt lose it, he was semi responsive to me while i was trying to confort him. i was wondering what u could tell me about this.

You may get some help by reading this article:

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Regular vs baby aspirin I have run out of baby aspirin so is it ok to give a dog just one low dose bayer... (24139 views)

Sudden bulldog death. Hello Dr. Marie, I own a boarding kennel and have for fifteen years. We pride... (34832 views)

Swollen eye after removal. Hi My 16 month old male pug had his intact left globe removed 10 months ago after... (8496 views)

Problems after enema. Hello. Our 2 year old cat has had two bouts with constipation that required a... (38819 views)

Is Frontline working for fleas? I live in Iowa and rescued a black Pug from a family in July. The previous owner... (21722 views)

Trembling head - distemper? Hi there This is the issue with my little puppy. I picked him up alone from... (9750 views)

Biopsy? Dr, As you know Max has been having issues with vomiting and soft stools. 9... (11022 views)

Sneezing cat. My cat keeps sneezing and sometimes has watery eyes. It started today and. I googled... (22617 views)

Expensive fecal exam. Hello Dr. Marie, My question is about a vet bill that I got yesterday and I... (45958 views)

My dog is pooping blood. What does it mean when a dog poops blood? I woke up this morning and there was... (694889 views)