Seizure episode.

Breed: dashound
he just had a sesiure like episode where he was walking with me and just kinda locked up and started shaking. he didnt lose it, he was semi responsive to me while i was trying to confort him. i was wondering what u could tell me about this.

You may get some help by reading this article:

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Cat urinating in the house. We recently switched from clay cat litter to corn. We love it, but one of our two... (6661 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (6827 views)

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (22555 views)

Problems after anesthetic. My cat was put on anesthia for the blood draw, which was not approved by me. This... (22016 views)

Limping, trouble breathing and then dog died. Dr. Marie, My dog died this evening and am looking for possible causes. I did not... (18789 views)

Quiet, sneezing dog. My Choc Lab is acting very listless, sneezing constantly, her nose is cold, is still... (21375 views)

Breeding big and small dogs. My little girl--weight 11 lbs-- got possibly impregnated (accicdentally--he broke... (72018 views)

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (5551 views)

Does Hartz kill roundworms? well, this one time when I had a lab mix puppy that wasn't vetted or wormed or... (9049 views)

Black spot on Hamster's skin. my hamster has a black spot under his hair.should he have this?????????????. he is a... (17651 views)