Seizure episode.

Breed: dashound
he just had a sesiure like episode where he was walking with me and just kinda locked up and started shaking. he didnt lose it, he was semi responsive to me while i was trying to confort him. i was wondering what u could tell me about this.

You may get some help by reading this article:

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Red dots on dog's abdomen. Hello. My dog Biscuit has been having red dots like skin under his abdominal. It... (5783 views)

Rimadyl and Otomax. Hi, I have a two part question. The first is Rimadyl dosage for an older dog. My... (10588 views)

Tapeworm and roundworm meds. Is it safe to give my cat praziquantel for his tapeworm 2 days after I gave him... (25546 views)

Dog is panting a lot. My dog Sam has been panting alot for the past year. Recently he is doing this more... (24958 views)

Cat regurgitating fluid. We have a (female) calico cat who was regurgitating 4 - 5 times per day and not... (9562 views)

Dog ate maxi pad. 10 days ago my german Shepherd at a maxi pad ( enlongated overnight maxi with wings)... (23253 views)

Kittens died. My 9-10 month old cat had five kittens. No problem delivering. Kittens seemed... (11792 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy. My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have... (6892 views)

Drinking and urinating more. my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on... (7303 views)

ECG for heart murmur? Hi, We have an 8 year old european shorthair cat who was recently diagnosed as... (9903 views)