Seizure episode.

Breed: dashound
he just had a sesiure like episode where he was walking with me and just kinda locked up and started shaking. he didnt lose it, he was semi responsive to me while i was trying to confort him. i was wondering what u could tell me about this.

You may get some help by reading this article:

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Abscess on paw. has a very swollen front paw that spilt open between middle toes puss and blood ... (48338 views)

Spots all over body. Hi My staffordshire bull terrier has little spots all over his body almost like... (14788 views)

Relation of weight to skin problems. I understand that you are a very busy person but i am currently inrolled in the... (8113 views)

Fecal incontinence. My 11-year-old Pug was diagnosed with a luxating patella at 8 years of age. He was... (9896 views)

How often is a dog in heat? My dog started her first heat yesterday. I know not to breed her now she is not... (5823 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (24135 views)

Weakness in legs and thirsty. Dear Dr. Marie, Sammy has been having weakness in hind legs,difficulty standing... (12785 views)

Dog or cat pooping in house. Everyday – twice a day – morning and when I get home from work –... (21396 views)

Factory Farms and CAFOS Hello my name is Alyssa. I am a senior at FD Roosevelt Senior High School. I am... (7864 views)

Renal failure. Dear Dr. Marie, My 10 year old Yorkie Bobo has been diagnosed with chronic kidney... (16027 views)