Seizure episode.

Breed: dashound
he just had a sesiure like episode where he was walking with me and just kinda locked up and started shaking. he didnt lose it, he was semi responsive to me while i was trying to confort him. i was wondering what u could tell me about this.

You may get some help by reading this article:

---This question was asked in our
Ask A Vet For Free section.---

Rat with swollen eyes. my moms friend was watching my albino rat and she left him out side all day and now,... (8968 views)

Papilloma Virus. My seven month old puppy developed papilloma virus warts on his lips and then his... (24394 views)

Cat is very quiet. My cat is a neutered male who has just turned two years old. He is an indoor/outdoor... (22975 views)

Vacuolar hepatopathy. Hi Dr. Marie I am following up with you regarding Oreo's elevated bile acid... (19964 views)

Dog has an upset stomach. Hi, (again) Dr. Marie: For the past week, Jammy has been having an upset stomach... (11776 views)

ACTH Stim my dog went for acht testing on friday to look for addisons disease te vet isnt in... (8634 views)

Maggots in guinea pig cage. Dr. Marie, I found maggots in my guinea pig cage today. what should I do? They seem... (20141 views)

Large lymph nodes. I spoke with you on sunday night about my shih tzu., I brought him to the vet on... (23400 views)

Can't bear weight. This isn't my pet, it is my sister in law's pet. Over the past few months, the dog... (7465 views)

Gerbil's head exploded. We have had two gerbils for a couple of years but last night one of there heads... (15387 views)