Lumps on dog's nose.

Breed: Lab x
Do you know what these bumps count be? He also has a bald spot under his eye. He is going to be 3 on jan 3rd. He's part doxin and black lab. The lump on the right has been there for at least a month and has gotten bigger. The one on the left is a new lump.

bump on dog's nose

lump on dog's nose

Your dog is very cute!

When it comes to lumps and bumps it's always hard to answer these types of questions without being able to feel and see this in person. However I would be very surprised if this is anything to worry about.

Most of the time when I see a lump that looks like this on a dogs nose it is simply a want or very small cyst. The only way to know for certain would be to have your vet biopsy one or both of these lumps. If they are not changing dramatically, they are not red, and they are not bothering the dog, I likely wouldn't be too concerned.

I wouldn't make a special vet appointment just for these, but I would have the vet look at them the next time your dog is in.

Are there any home remedeies or over the counter ointments I can use before contacting a vet?

There aren't any home remedies. People always ask if human wart products such as Compound-W would work on dog lumps and they don't.

In fact, if I was seeing this in my office I would likely recommend not doing anything as they are most likely cosmetic. (We don't know that for sure though without doing some tests on it.)

If the lumps became bothersome then surgery or cryotherapy (by your vet) could be done.

Possible rabies. Hello, My dog bit me, on my arm, exactly 10 days ago. Today is the 10th day and he... (10385 views)

Is clostridium contagious? Can my dog have gotten a c diff infection from being around another dog that had... (16345 views)

Wheezing, sneezing kitten. my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and... (13312 views)

Pain in front leg. She has been limping, crying out to us, and holding up her front right leg. It... (7984 views)

Lump on dog's chin. My dachshund has a bump on his lower lip that looks like a blood blister? Could it... (47301 views)

Hamster cough. Do hamsters have to have a special treatment when they have got a... (11256 views)

Lesions on foot pads. my cat is missing large pieces of skin on its foot pads after getting scabs all over... (9436 views)

Puppy ich on skin. why does my puppy have white ich on his skin?Is there any cure to it?Is there any... (15314 views)

Grapeseed extract and dogs. Grape seed extract listed on some chicken jerky treats from china when looking after... (12638 views)

Anxious lab. He is over weight 16-17 years old male last sat myself(brian) and my wife and son... (6657 views)