Lump on ear flap.

Breed: crossbreed
hello, what it is my dog ruby has this lump on the flap of her ear its soft feels like its full of liquid i dnt want to keep touching it as i dnt know if shes in pain but shes not been eating her food and shes lost a bit of weight im starting to get a bit worried iv made an appointment with a vet but would really like a bit of advice keep my mind at ease as my appointments not till nxt week. thank u for taking the time to read this

It sounds like your dog could have an aural hematoma. There is more information on that here.

However, an aural hematoma shouldn't really cause a dog to lose weight.

It does sound like a vet visit is the best bet.

Shaking, Limping dog. yest. my dog was laying down inside my garage later on i noticed that she was... (27580 views)

Are these tapeworms? My cat has little cream color things on the chair after she sits for a while. They... (32003 views)

Runny eyes in a persian. Hi there I just recently got Chewey who is a extreme flat face persian and his eyes... (22270 views)

Vomiting Dog. I contacted you about Little White Dog on April 24. She had had an exploratory to... (21627 views)

Dog with back problems. I know it's log winded, but I wanted to include all the information... (21555 views)

vet question Hi Dr. Marie. My name is Kim. I'm from Sydney, Australia. My dog, Lassie is going on... (11873 views)

Ectopic ureter or pelvic bladder? My dog ziggy is almost a year old. I got him at 6 months. He has a urination... (42686 views)

Lumps all over body. Hello, I have a 6 year old italian grey hound. Before he was very very active and... (38140 views)

Brown spots on belly. Hello, I have a five year old Pomeranian mix (25lbs). Within the last few weeks I... (24061 views)

Seizures in sleep? My dog is 15 years old he has previously about 4 years ago had a tumor removed near... (8915 views)