Lump on ear flap.

Breed: crossbreed
hello, what it is my dog ruby has this lump on the flap of her ear its soft feels like its full of liquid i dnt want to keep touching it as i dnt know if shes in pain but shes not been eating her food and shes lost a bit of weight im starting to get a bit worried iv made an appointment with a vet but would really like a bit of advice keep my mind at ease as my appointments not till nxt week. thank u for taking the time to read this

It sounds like your dog could have an aural hematoma. There is more information on that here.

However, an aural hematoma shouldn't really cause a dog to lose weight.

It does sound like a vet visit is the best bet.

Abscess or Cancer? My 8 year old shih tzu had raptured disks surgery five months ago. He was on wheel... (8856 views)

Lump near penis. I have a one year old male dashund dog. He got all his shots. For two days he... (9267 views)

Ear mite treatment for dogs and cats. Hello, I just noticed the other day that my cat and dog has alot of ... (9126 views)

Are chicken bones bad for dogs? Bobby has a very sensitive stomach. He has been vomiting lately. We gave him some... (16488 views)

Infected spay incision? My puppy was spade last Thursday and I'm worried her incision is not healing... (53920 views)

Stretching out back legs. My dog keeps strecting out her back legs and dragging herself... (138834 views)

Painful dog. I have a small dog, under 20 pounds, that I rescued off the street in Mexico. I'm... (8318 views)

Strange problem with cat. I am having a serious issue. I have an 11 year old female indoor cat, never fixed. ... (9679 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog is a mutt, 14yrs old, and has been acting strangely as of late. She doesn't... (10648 views)

Boxer fainted. My 1 1/2 year old boxer fainted or collapsed yesterday evening as he was walking to... (8184 views)