Lump on ear flap.

Breed: crossbreed
hello, what it is my dog ruby has this lump on the flap of her ear its soft feels like its full of liquid i dnt want to keep touching it as i dnt know if shes in pain but shes not been eating her food and shes lost a bit of weight im starting to get a bit worried iv made an appointment with a vet but would really like a bit of advice keep my mind at ease as my appointments not till nxt week. thank u for taking the time to read this

It sounds like your dog could have an aural hematoma. There is more information on that here.

However, an aural hematoma shouldn't really cause a dog to lose weight.

It does sound like a vet visit is the best bet.

Older dog won't eat. My dog has been losing her appetite for about 2 months. She would no longer eat her... (13086 views)

Lump after vaccines. ...Hello! My name is Jessie and I have a Teacup Chihuhua named Zeep. He is about 10... (15024 views)

Rest for cruciate tears. Is there any unequivical, clinical evidence of a positive effect of... (11234 views)

Can I use Trifexis now? The flea population is horrible in WV this year, like most of the eastern US. We... (13553 views)

Extreme chattering. Hello my senior dog/male neutered/mutt (not sure how old..in the teens) has a... (17352 views)

Does Vick's Vapo rub help cat's breathing? My vet says my cat has a sinus tumor and a Iwas wondering if vicks would help him to... (39045 views)

Incontinent after exercise. Sporadically over the course of the past year or 15 months Keeley will have... (19448 views)

Min Pin won't eat. My 2 year old (obese) miniature pinscher has been displaying very odd behavior.... (12004 views)

Great Dane not eating. Dr. Marie, my dog molly just recently started not eating dog food or drinking and... (10967 views)

Dog ate soap. My dog just ate a whole bar of soap? Do I need to be worried? It was Dove soap. ... (167307 views)