Lump on ear flap.

Breed: crossbreed
hello, what it is my dog ruby has this lump on the flap of her ear its soft feels like its full of liquid i dnt want to keep touching it as i dnt know if shes in pain but shes not been eating her food and shes lost a bit of weight im starting to get a bit worried iv made an appointment with a vet but would really like a bit of advice keep my mind at ease as my appointments not till nxt week. thank u for taking the time to read this

It sounds like your dog could have an aural hematoma. There is more information on that here.

However, an aural hematoma shouldn't really cause a dog to lose weight.

It does sound like a vet visit is the best bet.

Cat with weeping skin. I have a young cat (about a year and a half) that I found (and finally managed to... (8000 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (11916 views)

Vomiting dog. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog Frank is usually very active, but one week ago he was feeling... (6799 views)

Are chicken feces toxic? I've heard that chicken poop is bad for dogs, is this true? if so, what can i do... (86414 views)

URTI in diabetic cat. Buster is a 14 year old male who weighs 16 pounds. He has had diabetes for 2-1/2... (11775 views)

congested kitten Hi,i recently took in a stray kitten & a few days ago she started coughing on &... (10755 views)

Chronic cat diarrhea. I had emailed you several times regarding my cat Bandit in December and January.... (6610 views)

Accidents outside of box. Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We... (5740 views)

Red bugs on my dog. my dog has red bugs on him i have no idea what to do PLZ ANSWER THIS I LOVE MY DOG I... (14114 views)

Heat symptoms pregnant cat. My cat is pregnant but still acting like she's in season, this has been going on now... (5449 views)