Lump on ear flap.

Breed: crossbreed
hello, what it is my dog ruby has this lump on the flap of her ear its soft feels like its full of liquid i dnt want to keep touching it as i dnt know if shes in pain but shes not been eating her food and shes lost a bit of weight im starting to get a bit worried iv made an appointment with a vet but would really like a bit of advice keep my mind at ease as my appointments not till nxt week. thank u for taking the time to read this

It sounds like your dog could have an aural hematoma. There is more information on that here.

However, an aural hematoma shouldn't really cause a dog to lose weight.

It does sound like a vet visit is the best bet.

Can I give hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting? I gave my puppy a tablespoon and a half of hydrogen peroxide to help him throw up... (27446 views)

Rib poking out. I have an 9 year old maltese poodle and recently i have noticed that the end of his... (41248 views)

Hamster cough. Do hamsters have to have a special treatment when they have got a... (12302 views)

Maltese has bald spot on head. We have a two year old Maltese that had a small bald spot on her head when we got... (15013 views)

Sores on dog's nose. Dr. Marie- Our dog has been breaking out in sore/boil/blister type bumps on his... (86052 views)

Kitten not pooping. Hi Dr. Marie. I recently just brought a young kitten home and he is probably 4... (12629 views)

Seizure episode. he just had a sesiure like episode where he was walking with me and just kinda... (7998 views)

lump on spay incision Hello Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed 5 days ago. Her incision looks wonderful... (28562 views)

Is my dog in heat? my dog was really sick and she wouldnt eat. then after a few days she got better and... (35228 views)

Anal gland problems. Hello. I am a veterinary assistant and I am having an issue with my Cane Corso's... (10115 views)