Lump on ear flap.

Breed: crossbreed
hello, what it is my dog ruby has this lump on the flap of her ear its soft feels like its full of liquid i dnt want to keep touching it as i dnt know if shes in pain but shes not been eating her food and shes lost a bit of weight im starting to get a bit worried iv made an appointment with a vet but would really like a bit of advice keep my mind at ease as my appointments not till nxt week. thank u for taking the time to read this

It sounds like your dog could have an aural hematoma. There is more information on that here.

However, an aural hematoma shouldn't really cause a dog to lose weight.

It does sound like a vet visit is the best bet.

Lump between toes. I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in... (14469 views)

Dog coughing again. Dear Dr. Marie Im concerned about my dog he started about a month ago sounding... (8933 views)

Constipation or megacolon? We having been treating sassy for constipation issues for almost 3 yrs with 1.5... (5764 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (34734 views)

Dog's penis out of sheath. My babys weenie is all dry and irritated and NEVER goes back in. I went to a vet and... (23890 views)

Dog in heat. My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around... (11074 views)

lump on ear In the last couple weeks a bump on the tip of my dogs ear has shown up. We have been... (10272 views)

Peeing on clothes. My old cat seems to be healthy, he eats well, is blind in one eye but that doesn't... (6948 views)

Tough upper respiratory infection. We picked up Indigo from a breeder on June 13th. He sneezed occasionally throughout... (28866 views)

Severe arthritis. Hi Dr. Marie, My sweet Murphys is displaying weakness in hind legs, (they... (7638 views)