Questions from a student?

Breed: bischon/toypoodle
I have a grade 6 student doing a research project on Veteranarians. Could she use this site for the 'Ask an Expert' portion? She would have 5 - 8 questions.

She can definitely ask me some questions! If you are having trouble getting onto the list for a free question, just email my staff at info[dot]askavetquestion[dot]com. (Obviously, replace the [dot] with .), and they will give you a link to where you can ask a free question.

Lab is not eating. my dog is a labrador retriever and about 9 years old. he was a solid eater and never... (8208 views)

Dog's eye blue and purple. hi my dog annebell has a giant blister in eye yesterday it was small so i didnt... (14427 views)

Panting after insulin. My 6 year old dog was Diagnosed with diabetes 5 months ago. Having some trouble... (46618 views)

Sores on dog's nose. Dr. Marie- Our dog has been breaking out in sore/boil/blister type bumps on his... (83073 views)

Not nursing, diarrhea. We have two mom cats with seven kittens each, one litter a week and a half older... (5867 views)

Bladder stones and crystals. Hello Dr. Marie: Last fall and again in April of this year, Jazz got what was... (11569 views)

How to get cat to eat. I have a cat that developed anorexia. She lost so much weight that she developed... (6245 views)

Can I give hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting? I gave my puppy a tablespoon and a half of hydrogen peroxide to help him throw up... (26393 views)

Is my dog pregnant? hi i have mated my yorkshire terrier last thursday she mated for 20 minutes and tied... (16063 views)

Dog ate toy. Yes, he's at it again. Last night, 9 pm, I bought him a toy penguine to chew on.... (121542 views)