Dog urinating in house.

Breed: staffordshire terrie
hey my 5 year old staff has started urinating in the house she has never done this be for!!! It is only in the morning when we come down 2 let her out!! we have tried putting her outside 2 punish her but it only works for a day or 2. we have also tried letting her out earlier in the mornings some mornings she pees some she doesn't.... she has had pops and been neutered and has always been a very obedient dog!! we don't know what else 2 do and don't want 2 put her outside at night!!! thanks for your time hopefully u can help!!!

Usually if a housetrained dog starts to urinate in the house then there is a medical reason for it.

It's possible that she has some crystals in her urine, a bladder infection, or bladder stones.

It doesn't sound like this is a behavioral issue.

I'd highly advise having your vet examine a urine sample to see if we can determine what is going on.

Questions about cryptosporidium. Vet told me dog has cryptosporidium She had diarrehea and vomit but lasted 24 hours... (17310 views)

Vomiting Dog. I contacted you about Little White Dog on April 24. She had had an exploratory to... (17887 views)

Suddenly jumps up. I have a dauschund and sheltie mix dog. He's about 3 years old. I've had him for 2... (52043 views)

Large abdomen in cat. We have an 18+ year old cat who is thin and bony, but has a 20" diameter potbelly... (10587 views)

Meibomian gland adenoma questions. Hello Dr. Marie, What is the typical procedure to removal meibomian gland... (14157 views)

Vaginal bleeding in cat. my cat is having vaginal bleeding since early morning, she cannot keep up with... (18116 views)

Liver shunt or MVD Hello Dr. Maria. I have a 6 month old male Dachshund. He went in to get a neuter... (10736 views)

Infected spay incision? My puppy was spade last Thursday and I'm worried her incision is not healing... (47322 views)

Wheatgrass for cats? Dear Dr. Marie, I have a question for Fei Meow again. As Fei Meow is very happy... (20601 views)

Can a feral cat be tamed? Dr. Marie - a few months ago I came across a feral cat who is now named Gypsy. I... (7025 views)