Dog urinating in house.

Breed: staffordshire terrie
hey my 5 year old staff has started urinating in the house she has never done this be for!!! It is only in the morning when we come down 2 let her out!! we have tried putting her outside 2 punish her but it only works for a day or 2. we have also tried letting her out earlier in the mornings some mornings she pees some she doesn't.... she has had pops and been neutered and has always been a very obedient dog!! we don't know what else 2 do and don't want 2 put her outside at night!!! thanks for your time hopefully u can help!!!

Usually if a housetrained dog starts to urinate in the house then there is a medical reason for it.

It's possible that she has some crystals in her urine, a bladder infection, or bladder stones.

It doesn't sound like this is a behavioral issue.

I'd highly advise having your vet examine a urine sample to see if we can determine what is going on.

Blind, deaf and no sense of smell. Jack was diagnosed as hyperthyroid in February and has been on methimazole since... (6655 views)

High ALT in a dog. Autumn went to the vet on Sept 29, 2013 with a problem jumping and walking on... (17691 views)

Cat won't use litter box. I have a 7 month old female cat, I have had her vet checked and she has no problems.... (9257 views)

Dog was limping and death. My dog was favoring his left front leg and he is an outside dog with lots of energy,... (14297 views)

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (23829 views)

Hamster has crusty eye. my hamster is 2 years old and a week ago i noticed his right eye has crusted over i... (8483 views)

Itchy by tail Dr. Marie, my dog always kind of chews/bites/scratches under the right side of his... (6701 views)

Guinea pig biting. How I can gently dissuade my guinea pig from nibbling and nipping me? Recently my... (8122 views)

Is URTI contagious to other cats? I have brang a new kitten home that has an upper respitory tract infection (URTI).... (7889 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in puppy. Lady is almost 5 months now, she's a typical Aussie puppy. She lives with me, my... (6849 views)