Dog urinating in house.

Breed: staffordshire terrie
hey my 5 year old staff has started urinating in the house she has never done this be for!!! It is only in the morning when we come down 2 let her out!! we have tried putting her outside 2 punish her but it only works for a day or 2. we have also tried letting her out earlier in the mornings some mornings she pees some she doesn't.... she has had pops and been neutered and has always been a very obedient dog!! we don't know what else 2 do and don't want 2 put her outside at night!!! thanks for your time hopefully u can help!!!

Usually if a housetrained dog starts to urinate in the house then there is a medical reason for it.

It's possible that she has some crystals in her urine, a bladder infection, or bladder stones.

It doesn't sound like this is a behavioral issue.

I'd highly advise having your vet examine a urine sample to see if we can determine what is going on.

Wobbly after ear cleaning. Hi, The last two times Tigger has been to the vet, they noted that she had a mass... (18687 views)

Rottweiler can't stand. Hello, We have a 13 year old Rott who was diagnosed with arthritis of the spine. ... (29849 views)

Possible rabies. Hello, My dog bit me, on my arm, exactly 10 days ago. Today is the 10th day and he... (9842 views)

Goat's milk for puppies. Is goat's milk good to give nursing puppies? My puppies won't nurse and I was told... (7701 views)

Lump on boxer's neck. Hi, My six yr. old female boxer has a large AA egg size growth below the right tmj... (53344 views)

Dog hurt her leg. hi my dog trixey is nearly 15.i think she may have hurt her leg because she can't... (6841 views)

Grunting pitbull I have two pit bulls, one is Maverick (female) and the other is Diezel (male). I... (11640 views)

Brittle nails in a dog. My dog's nails seem to be chipping off and bleeding. He's not biting them. What is... (17182 views)

Relapse of parvo? We recently bought a lab pup that turned up with parvo a few days after bringing it... (20892 views)

Bald patches on cats. I have twin cats, brother and sister. They are indoor cats and both overweight. They... (7530 views)