Dog urinating in house.

Breed: staffordshire terrie
hey my 5 year old staff has started urinating in the house she has never done this be for!!! It is only in the morning when we come down 2 let her out!! we have tried putting her outside 2 punish her but it only works for a day or 2. we have also tried letting her out earlier in the mornings some mornings she pees some she doesn't.... she has had pops and been neutered and has always been a very obedient dog!! we don't know what else 2 do and don't want 2 put her outside at night!!! thanks for your time hopefully u can help!!!

Usually if a housetrained dog starts to urinate in the house then there is a medical reason for it.

It's possible that she has some crystals in her urine, a bladder infection, or bladder stones.

It doesn't sound like this is a behavioral issue.

I'd highly advise having your vet examine a urine sample to see if we can determine what is going on.

Itchy and meowing. Hi my female cat is 14 she has been very itchy lately she is a indoor cat only she's... (8242 views)

Introducing kittens. Hi Dr. Marie, My name is Lauren, and I'm from Australia - I hope I haven't woken... (8777 views)

Black dots in dog's ear. We recently realised there are black sesame seed like black dots in one of my dog's... (12985 views)

Interstitial cystitis. My cat has had reoccurring Cystitis. She strains when going to the toilet,... (6985 views)

Deaf and pooping in house. My cat is now about 15 years old and is in relatively good condition apart from the... (12005 views)

Can dogs get colds? Lady is currently still at a pet store but she is a sweet puppy and we've had our... (9257 views)

Hair loss around eyes. Recently my maltese is loosing hair around his eyes. I have been feeding him the... (16528 views)

Pink lump on dog's paw. I just noticed my Daschund has a small lump on one of her paws. It is pinkish in... (62761 views)

Wobbly boxer My 3 year old male boxer has several issues. A couple weeks ago he was lethargic... (19897 views)

Itchy red welts on belly. Hi. I have a 4 month old 25lb American Pit Bull puppy name Vino. For the last past... (23787 views)