Dog urinating in house.

Breed: staffordshire terrie
hey my 5 year old staff has started urinating in the house she has never done this be for!!! It is only in the morning when we come down 2 let her out!! we have tried putting her outside 2 punish her but it only works for a day or 2. we have also tried letting her out earlier in the mornings some mornings she pees some she doesn't.... she has had pops and been neutered and has always been a very obedient dog!! we don't know what else 2 do and don't want 2 put her outside at night!!! thanks for your time hopefully u can help!!!

Usually if a housetrained dog starts to urinate in the house then there is a medical reason for it.

It's possible that she has some crystals in her urine, a bladder infection, or bladder stones.

It doesn't sound like this is a behavioral issue.

I'd highly advise having your vet examine a urine sample to see if we can determine what is going on.

Boxer skin problems. -I apologize in advance for the novel i wrote below- We are officially at a loss.... (50225 views)

Something in throat? Husband won't let me take cat to vet..childrens pet. Cat stopped eating a few days... (30475 views)

Dog has itchy lumps my dog has lumps on her body and are a bit... (10296 views)

Pooping in house. I got my dog Clyde on June 25, 2012. He is a 4 year-old Lhasa. His previous owners... (9864 views)

Cat can't gain weight. My cat is underweight, I've tried feeding her more but it isn't working... How can I... (14951 views)

Shaking, Limping dog. yest. my dog was laying down inside my garage later on i noticed that she was... (23176 views)

ACTH Stim my dog went for acht testing on friday to look for addisons disease te vet isnt in... (7827 views)

Sedation for euthanasia? My cat was recently diagnosed with tumors in his lungs.He's no longer eating on his... (10643 views)

Puppy vaccinations. I have a new puppy. I was given his vaccination record (number of... (4248 views)

Increased appetite and hair loss. My Burmese cat is losing her hair all over and I am concerned about how hungry she... (5708 views)