Dog urinating in house.

Breed: staffordshire terrie
hey my 5 year old staff has started urinating in the house she has never done this be for!!! It is only in the morning when we come down 2 let her out!! we have tried putting her outside 2 punish her but it only works for a day or 2. we have also tried letting her out earlier in the mornings some mornings she pees some she doesn't.... she has had pops and been neutered and has always been a very obedient dog!! we don't know what else 2 do and don't want 2 put her outside at night!!! thanks for your time hopefully u can help!!!

Usually if a housetrained dog starts to urinate in the house then there is a medical reason for it.

It's possible that she has some crystals in her urine, a bladder infection, or bladder stones.

It doesn't sound like this is a behavioral issue.

I'd highly advise having your vet examine a urine sample to see if we can determine what is going on.

Brittle nails in a dog. My dog's nails seem to be chipping off and bleeding. He's not biting them. What is... (14155 views)

Cat losing weight. I have had my 10 year-old cat on Tapazole for about a year, but in the past couple... (8263 views)

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (39478 views)

My cat died. My cat was found dead by a neighbour on a grass verge about 10ft from the road on... (10208 views)

Anxious at night time. Okay, So this is a slightly weird question but it is one that is extremely... (29518 views)

Floppy ear in German Shepherd. Hello my name is nick and i have a purebred west german shepherd from working lines.... (21311 views)

Big belly in stray cat. Hello, One day a stray cat showed up at our Home, We could tell she was expecting.... (22184 views)

Licking feet. My cat has suddenly been licking her back paws consistently and thumping them... (7353 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (11200 views)

Can't get rid of fleas. Lately my dog has been non stop scratching and biting his skin. His skin becomes... (7563 views)