Dog urinating in house.

Breed: staffordshire terrie
hey my 5 year old staff has started urinating in the house she has never done this be for!!! It is only in the morning when we come down 2 let her out!! we have tried putting her outside 2 punish her but it only works for a day or 2. we have also tried letting her out earlier in the mornings some mornings she pees some she doesn't.... she has had pops and been neutered and has always been a very obedient dog!! we don't know what else 2 do and don't want 2 put her outside at night!!! thanks for your time hopefully u can help!!!

Usually if a housetrained dog starts to urinate in the house then there is a medical reason for it.

It's possible that she has some crystals in her urine, a bladder infection, or bladder stones.

It doesn't sound like this is a behavioral issue.

I'd highly advise having your vet examine a urine sample to see if we can determine what is going on.

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (17832 views)

Do sheep die on their backs? Hi, there. We have been having a debate about a sheep we saw in the field behind... (73975 views)

Cat fell off balcony. i was gone out of town for a couple of days and i live in the first floor up, i... (19697 views)

Dog scratching and biting. My dog has recently started scratching and biting at himself excessively, I have... (19367 views)

Black scab on anus Good day Dr. Marie, I read one of your previous questions and answer about a dog... (50697 views)

Peeing on walls. Okay,I have a female spayed 2 year old cat and never sprayed walls and peed walls.... (14889 views)

Feral cat with problems. There is a a trio of feral cats that we have been feeding, and over the last few... (13674 views)

Lip fold pyoderma. I have suddenly noticed that Blue has an area of bright red, raw skin on both sides... (12765 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog Piper, suddenly died today for no apparent reason. She has been... (21120 views)

Kittens nursing on cat's penis. i"m raising 4 abandoned kittens they are now eating food and I give them kitten... (16399 views)