Factory Farms and CAFOS

Breed:
Hello my name is Alyssa. I am a senior at FD Roosevelt Senior High School. I am currently working on my senior thesis and I was wondering if you knew anything about factory farms and CAFOS and what your opinion is on these farms. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I'm very sorry but I'm not familiar with what you are talking about.

I wish I could help out more!

Is Frontline working for fleas? I live in Iowa and rescued a black Pug from a family in July. The previous owner... (18389 views)

Deformed leg on puppy. I have a Pomeranian Maltese that gave birth early yesterday morning. When going to... (11377 views)

Dog coughing. We let our dog do her business in the backyard. However, we are currently in the... (48732 views)

Pemphigus and prednisone. Dear Dr Marie I am from Nepal. It is a developing country with per capita income... (5552 views)

Cat has swollen foot. I took my cat to the vet bc he was limping and they said he may have cut his foot... (5414 views)

Swelling on neck. I just noticed that when my dog barks the right side of her neck swells about 1-2... (5002 views)

Ectopic ureter or pelvic bladder? My dog ziggy is almost a year old. I got him at 6 months. He has a urination... (40190 views)

Blood in urine. I can not afford to take her to a vet...so here I am. I have just noticed while... (9871 views)

Good appetite in blind deaf cat. my cat is over 15 years old she is partially blind and deaf she misses her litterbox... (8069 views)

Vomiting after allergy injection My sister took my dog to the vet yesterday where she recieved a shot to stop itching... (15470 views)