Factory Farms and CAFOS

Breed:
Hello my name is Alyssa. I am a senior at FD Roosevelt Senior High School. I am currently working on my senior thesis and I was wondering if you knew anything about factory farms and CAFOS and what your opinion is on these farms. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I'm very sorry but I'm not familiar with what you are talking about.

I wish I could help out more!

Vomiting foam and not eating. Hi, Pumpkin is an eleven year old male cat. He is usually a very good eater. For the... (52109 views)

Wobbly after anesthesia. Hello Dr. Marie, I just have a few questions about Snova...he got shaved for the... (17797 views)

Cat constantly in heat. Hi, I have a cat, she is little less than 2 years old. She is always in heat like 1... (29002 views)

Pelvis fracture. Dear Dr Marie, My dog currently has a broken pelvis that is not mending. It... (19949 views)

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (11599 views)

Worms in dog's poop. My dog is 1 year and 6 months, she has worms. My husband and I saw signs of it about... (7983 views)

Vomiting, quiet cat. My 5 year old cat starting vomiting on Sunday - a few times and then vomited clear... (18289 views)

Blood in stools. My dog has bright red blood in his stools. He is in good form, jumping around and... (12906 views)

Cat can't move tail or legs. My girlfriend's family saved a cat viciously attacked by dogs in the street in... (31615 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. I have a 4mo old kitten who has had diarrhea 2 days and threw up last night. No... (8226 views)