Factory Farms and CAFOS

Breed:
Hello my name is Alyssa. I am a senior at FD Roosevelt Senior High School. I am currently working on my senior thesis and I was wondering if you knew anything about factory farms and CAFOS and what your opinion is on these farms. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I'm very sorry but I'm not familiar with what you are talking about.

I wish I could help out more!

Pattern baldness in dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, I have noticed that over the last few months my dog seems to be... (12886 views)

Guinea pig-Scab and itchy. my guinea pig is scratching a sore what is wrong with... (12245 views)

Can a spayed cat get pregnant? OK its OK if you don't answer but be for you look away please im 12 and my cat is... (24513 views)

Trim ferret's teeth? can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if... (10085 views)

Puppy has runny nose. Heavy clear drool vomited once this morning Oct 29th 2010 7am. Very wet nose no loss... (13158 views)

Incontinent kitten. Hi there! I have a kitten who was found in a drain at about 3 weeks. The vets at... (13384 views)

Bruising on neck. My mini dachshund went in for a dental cleaning, which the vet said went as normal.... (14400 views)

Does my cat have a hernia? Hi, My cat was operated on Thursday. My vet suspected that there may have been a... (27057 views)

Crusty ears on a cat. My just over 3 month old, 100% indoor kitten has some crustiness on both tip/edge of... (29548 views)

Not eating, drinking or peeing. I aquired this 10yr old fixed,declawed male cat a couple of months ago. for about 4... (13656 views)