Factory Farms and CAFOS

Breed:
Hello my name is Alyssa. I am a senior at FD Roosevelt Senior High School. I am currently working on my senior thesis and I was wondering if you knew anything about factory farms and CAFOS and what your opinion is on these farms. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I'm very sorry but I'm not familiar with what you are talking about.

I wish I could help out more!

Bleach for parvo? My great pyrenees mix, which is almost a year was a stray before I got her a little... (21739 views)

Vulvar tumor thank you for your reply to my first question about my cat who died from a vulval... (8215 views)

Sick Yorkie Buddy has been acting sick for about a week, being lethargic and unresponsive,... (6492 views)

Head tremors and bloody discharge. Dear Dr. Marie my fiance Melissa contacted you friday 02/26/2010 about are cat... (9455 views)

Straining to urinate. I have an 8 year old yellow lab named Chloie. She was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... (5639 views)

Noticing metallic odor. Hi! I recently adopted a dog from a NYC euth list. I've had her for about 3 weeks... (38563 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is 17 years old. She has had kidney disease for five years. I have multiple... (22735 views)

Healthy weight for a puppy. My papipoo recently had a haircut and I was shocked at how skinny he is. What is a... (11075 views)

Dog vomiting clear mucus and white foam. My dog continues to throw up a clear mucus with white foam. He is still very... (20448 views)

Puppy has red weepy eyes. my puppies eyelids on the inside are very red and his eyes have been weeping a lot,... (11742 views)