Factory Farms and CAFOS

Breed:
Hello my name is Alyssa. I am a senior at FD Roosevelt Senior High School. I am currently working on my senior thesis and I was wondering if you knew anything about factory farms and CAFOS and what your opinion is on these farms. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I'm very sorry but I'm not familiar with what you are talking about.

I wish I could help out more!

Senior food for 7 year old dog? I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years... (5114 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (15403 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (7378 views)

Black lump under cat's eye. Few months ago, there is a small tiny transparent bubble grow under the skin below... (17340 views)

Rare form hepatitis. I got Sadie in January this year. She is a rescue. She's been sick since February.... (4978 views)

Cancer or infection? My dog recently completed radiation therapy for a brain tumor and he handled the... (5622 views)

Coronavirus and FIP. I recently adopted a cat from overseas, and I found out later he was housed briefly... (8682 views)

Hyperthyroidism and stress. My cat Harry, who is approximately 12 years old, was just diagnosed with... (8725 views)

Wheezing kitten. Hi! I found Trinity a week or two ago. She was very friendly but looked (and... (7874 views)

Spiders toxic to cats? Hi Dr. Marie, Hope things are well. I had what amounts to a common question but... (11084 views)