Factory Farms and CAFOS

Breed:
Hello my name is Alyssa. I am a senior at FD Roosevelt Senior High School. I am currently working on my senior thesis and I was wondering if you knew anything about factory farms and CAFOS and what your opinion is on these farms. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I'm very sorry but I'm not familiar with what you are talking about.

I wish I could help out more!

Need exam with steroid shot? Is it by the state of law that your cat needs to be examined when you know the cat... (7383 views)

Black sore near anus. Hello Dr.Marie (I am SO grateful for you!), I have had my two dogs (same breeder)... (51850 views)

Did cherry eye surgery fail? My 10 month old baby boy, ralphie, just had a cherry eye surgery yesterday. this... (27357 views)

Dog can't bark. I just recent spayed my dog this summer and i recently noticed that her bark sounds... (27796 views)

Cat itchy on neck. Recently my cat has been scratching in the area just below her neck at the top of... (12930 views)

Should I get a guinea pig? Dear Dr. Marie, I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. I'm interested in having two... (10901 views)

Swollen penis Charlie's penis is enlarged and pussing but the puss is not excessive. I really... (63315 views)

Cat is burnt on belly. My cat seems to have a burnt patch on her belly. I don't know if this is from... (12037 views)

Scabs on cat's back. For a couple of months now, I’ve noticed my cat has been trying to scratch her... (201337 views)

Beagle Pain Syndrome? My 10 year old beagle in November had an ear infection that caused him to develop... (24120 views)