Dog bite wound.

Breed: german sheep dog
Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another dog. In the end he has a little wound under the right eye. I was thinking that not so bad, but my dog was touching all the time his wound and now eyes is swell up and has some pus. And i think has temperature also. But in this while we havn't possibility to get doctors help. What we can do untill to get my dog to the vet-clinic? Us I am myself doctor, but don't know have exactly work drugs on animal. For better sleeping for my dog and don't touching his eye i gave him a 1,5 mg bromazepamum. Is it not to much, if my dogš weight is 35 kg? Thank you very much! I will be very grateful for your advise! With full respect doctor I. Eglite

I cannot legally discuss dosing medications online. In fact, the only way to get appropriate antibiotics for Jim is to visit your veterinarian. Any time there is a dog bite wound and pus, antibiotics are going to be necessary.

Hopefully you can have him seen soon!

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (17969 views)

White vaginal discharge. Dr. Marie, My female unspayed GSD 4yrs old has a milky like discharge from her... (18739 views)

Possible laryngeal Parlysis Rex is having breathing difficulties for the last few days primarily while eating or... (8797 views)

No bowel movements after parvo. I have a seven month old poodle mix puppy with parvovirus. He was a puppy someone... (26214 views)

How to stop dog from scratching. I bought a cone for my dog because he has a sore on his eye that he keeps scratching... (18656 views)

Cat pooping in the house. hello, my name is kelly horne. we recently got a new cat, i was told she's 6... (8669 views)

Eye closed in hamster. My hamster has one eye closed all the time. There are no other hamsters living with... (31585 views)

Dog with back problems. I know it's log winded, but I wanted to include all the information... (19780 views)

Great Dane not eating. Dr. Marie, my dog molly just recently started not eating dog food or drinking and... (11318 views)

Proin for incontinence. Our lab is 4 years old and has had a urinary problem since birth. When he sleeps or... (10379 views)