Dog bite wound.

Breed: german sheep dog
Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another dog. In the end he has a little wound under the right eye. I was thinking that not so bad, but my dog was touching all the time his wound and now eyes is swell up and has some pus. And i think has temperature also. But in this while we havn't possibility to get doctors help. What we can do untill to get my dog to the vet-clinic? Us I am myself doctor, but don't know have exactly work drugs on animal. For better sleeping for my dog and don't touching his eye i gave him a 1,5 mg bromazepamum. Is it not to much, if my dogš weight is 35 kg? Thank you very much! I will be very grateful for your advise! With full respect doctor I. Eglite

I cannot legally discuss dosing medications online. In fact, the only way to get appropriate antibiotics for Jim is to visit your veterinarian. Any time there is a dog bite wound and pus, antibiotics are going to be necessary.

Hopefully you can have him seen soon!

Guinea Pig Pregnancy info. Hi, i bought a guinea pig from a pet store about a month ago and now, i think shes... (14007 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i was woke up this morning mu my female pup crying and yelping. so i found her... (14767 views)

Cosequin questions Deja has been X-rayed and the vet here has informed me he has arthritis in his left... (12904 views)

Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs. Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what... (45868 views)

Boxer splitting open tail. I have a 2 year old boxer and she keeps splitting her tail open is it necessary to... (5945 views)

Good chew toys for dogs. Hi Dr, I have a 9 month old dog who is part Golden and part Canadian beaver. He... (14210 views)

Epogen for cat with anemia. Hi Dr. Marie, I need a second opinion. My 19 year old male cat was recently... (10739 views)

Protein in urine. Hi, My Yorkie is 12 and had smelly pee starting in September 2010. I took a sample... (10030 views)

Paralyzed back legs. about a day ago,my dog stop using his bottom part of is body,like she paralyzed,and... (11082 views)

Ivermectin toxicity in a cat. My kitten and I live in Democractic Republic of Congo. Today, a vet administered an... (12132 views)