Dog bite wound.

Breed: german sheep dog
Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another dog. In the end he has a little wound under the right eye. I was thinking that not so bad, but my dog was touching all the time his wound and now eyes is swell up and has some pus. And i think has temperature also. But in this while we havn't possibility to get doctors help. What we can do untill to get my dog to the vet-clinic? Us I am myself doctor, but don't know have exactly work drugs on animal. For better sleeping for my dog and don't touching his eye i gave him a 1,5 mg bromazepamum. Is it not to much, if my dogš weight is 35 kg? Thank you very much! I will be very grateful for your advise! With full respect doctor I. Eglite

I cannot legally discuss dosing medications online. In fact, the only way to get appropriate antibiotics for Jim is to visit your veterinarian. Any time there is a dog bite wound and pus, antibiotics are going to be necessary.

Hopefully you can have him seen soon!

Dog can't move hind legs. What happens if your dog can't move her hind legs without them sliding out from... (14885 views)

Lump on dog's anus. Dr Marie-- My dog had a lump on his behind just by his anus. It never seemed to get... (54840 views)

Hypothyroidism, diabetes and glaucoma. my 10 year old lab is hypo thyroid and diabetic 12 units twice a day. she has gone... (8889 views)

Protein in urine. Hi, My Yorkie is 12 and had smelly pee starting in September 2010. I took a sample... (10834 views)

Sick guinea pig. hello, i need help. my guinea pig peppy is really dehydrated and really weak, today... (12664 views)

Cat hair loss. My cat has some blood above both er of her eyes and it looks like the fur fell out.... (51312 views)

Kitten urinating in house. we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands... (6457 views)

Dog licking anus after vaccines. The day after a routine vax appt with a new vet, our dog suddenly began licking her... (11257 views)

Lump near penis. I have a one year old male dashund dog. He got all his shots. For two days he... (9571 views)

Cat is dying. I took in a stray that was living in a garage since his was little for years and was... (10954 views)