Dog bite wound.

Breed: german sheep dog
Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another dog. In the end he has a little wound under the right eye. I was thinking that not so bad, but my dog was touching all the time his wound and now eyes is swell up and has some pus. And i think has temperature also. But in this while we havn't possibility to get doctors help. What we can do untill to get my dog to the vet-clinic? Us I am myself doctor, but don't know have exactly work drugs on animal. For better sleeping for my dog and don't touching his eye i gave him a 1,5 mg bromazepamum. Is it not to much, if my dogš weight is 35 kg? Thank you very much! I will be very grateful for your advise! With full respect doctor I. Eglite

I cannot legally discuss dosing medications online. In fact, the only way to get appropriate antibiotics for Jim is to visit your veterinarian. Any time there is a dog bite wound and pus, antibiotics are going to be necessary.

Hopefully you can have him seen soon!

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (19934 views)

Chances of getting rabies from my dog? My wife was recently bit by my dog. My dog has battled allergies and likes to lick... (40351 views)

Is this a liver shunt? Hello Dr. Marie, Murphy is 16 months old. For the first 6 months of her life, she... (6620 views)

Do cats prefer litter? My cat just started using the bathroom floor and areas on the carpet at litter... (9612 views)

Maltese has bald spot on head. We have a two year old Maltese that had a small bald spot on her head when we got... (16094 views)

Grapeseed extract and dogs. Grape seed extract listed on some chicken jerky treats from china when looking after... (14884 views)

sexing a cat WE found a stray cat and our question is how can we tell what gender it... (11611 views)

Crusty spots on hamsters. I recently got three baby dwarf hamsters from a friend. The smallest one Runt had a... (17136 views)

Mole on dog's leg. My dog has what looks like a mole on his leg, do dogs have moles or should I take... (17291 views)

Breed dog on next heat? I am interested in breeding my dog when she comes in to heat. What do I need to... (12394 views)