Dog bite wound.

Breed: german sheep dog
Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another dog. In the end he has a little wound under the right eye. I was thinking that not so bad, but my dog was touching all the time his wound and now eyes is swell up and has some pus. And i think has temperature also. But in this while we havn't possibility to get doctors help. What we can do untill to get my dog to the vet-clinic? Us I am myself doctor, but don't know have exactly work drugs on animal. For better sleeping for my dog and don't touching his eye i gave him a 1,5 mg bromazepamum. Is it not to much, if my dogš weight is 35 kg? Thank you very much! I will be very grateful for your advise! With full respect doctor I. Eglite

I cannot legally discuss dosing medications online. In fact, the only way to get appropriate antibiotics for Jim is to visit your veterinarian. Any time there is a dog bite wound and pus, antibiotics are going to be necessary.

Hopefully you can have him seen soon!

Vet lost the lump! My cat had surgery last Thursday to have a cyst on his toe removed to see if it was... (11411 views)

Small Russian Blue Cat. I have a Russian Blue who has recently turned 4 years old (we have had him since 6... (10944 views)

Dog drinking and panting lots. my dog has been drinking and panting a lot since i changed his dog food last summer.... (14377 views)

Needs anal glands done again. I just took Chloe to the vet last weekend because she was skooting and her vet... (9090 views)

Can puppy go outside? I was just wondering when it is okay to take Marley for walkes? He only has his... (11324 views)

Interstitial cystitis? Charlotte is constantly squatting as if she has to go, but nothing is coming out. I... (11565 views)

dog rigid then drowsy I was rubbing my dog's tummy while he was lying on his back like always. He then... (9921 views)

Coughing puppy. My 3 month old puppy is trying to hack/cough up as if she has something stuck in... (12909 views)

Chihuahua had a seizure. Hi , my daughter's dog is very tiny weighing just 3.8 lbs. Last night he was on my... (27178 views)

Brown spots on puppy's belly. Hi Doctor. I've noticed an area along my puppies belly down to her private area... (55150 views)