Cat's heart rate question.

Breed:
Does the heart-rate depend on the age of the cats?

Heart rate really depends on the size of the animal. The smaller the animal, the faster the heart rate.

So, in that sense then yes, a kitten would have a faster heart rate.

As a cat gets older, if they get a problem such as hyperthyroidism or a blood pressure problem then the heart rate can go up as well.

Grove snail care. Dear Dr. Marie, Hi. My snail has been burying himself lately, so whenever I want... (11305 views)

Eating grass and vomiting. Bleu has always been a resilient dog with now health problems, but over the last... (18122 views)

Papilloma Virus. My seven month old puppy developed papilloma virus warts on his lips and then his... (22790 views)

Cat with bump on skin. My 5 year old cat has a small bump on the back of his neck. It moves with the skin... (10557 views)

Yorkie with Possible Pyometra. have a 7 year old female Yorkie that has been limp and despondent for 3 days. She... (12691 views)

Dog's eye blue and purple. hi my dog annebell has a giant blister in eye yesterday it was small so i didnt... (12280 views)

Itchy lump on eyelid. I have a 2 year old Shepherd mix, and he has developed a pink mole/growth on his... (6681 views)

Cat ate A&D cream. Four days ago Salem licked some A&D cream. I called poison control and they there... (17654 views)

Artificial sweetener ingestion. This morning I ate an atkins bar for breakfast. I left the wrapper on the couch and... (33801 views)

Infection on leg. My dog has been licking his inner thigh to the point where it is very red and there... (17924 views)