Cat's heart rate question.

Breed:
Does the heart-rate depend on the age of the cats?

Heart rate really depends on the size of the animal. The smaller the animal, the faster the heart rate.

So, in that sense then yes, a kitten would have a faster heart rate.

As a cat gets older, if they get a problem such as hyperthyroidism or a blood pressure problem then the heart rate can go up as well.

Swelling near dogs penis My dog is currently at the Vet, but the vet doesn't seem to understand the symptom I... (85813 views)

Cat shaking and licking lips. My cat (11 months old) is a male cat, neutered, all shots, etc. He has always been... (19772 views)

Geodon (ziprasidone) ingestion. My morkie may have ate a GEODON pill found on the floor. It was 60 mg. And it is an... (15326 views)

Itchy cat. My cat is male, age 5 and generally very healthy. A while ago I noticed him biting... (6864 views)

Red lump between dog's toes. Hello I noticed that Sam has a big red swellen bump between second and third... (84923 views)

Strange cat behavior. I've looked a bit online and have not quite found everything my cat is doing. I have... (42240 views)

Pitbull is itchy. I have a 4 year old pitbull/lab mix that has been scratching and biting at herself.... (47350 views)

Dog walking in circles my mother in laws dog just started acting real sick today he cant stand up or when... (24937 views)

Puppy knuckling on back legs. Hi I have a pug who is 5 months old, he was fine until about 2 week ago. He started... (6933 views)

Puppy vomiting at night. My 5 month old lab is crate trained and in his crate almost nightly he has begun to... (43934 views)