Cat's heart rate question.

Breed:
Does the heart-rate depend on the age of the cats?

Heart rate really depends on the size of the animal. The smaller the animal, the faster the heart rate.

So, in that sense then yes, a kitten would have a faster heart rate.

As a cat gets older, if they get a problem such as hyperthyroidism or a blood pressure problem then the heart rate can go up as well.

Cat not eating. Hello, Dr. Haynes - My cat Simon doesn't seem to be eating or drinking very much... (49692 views)

Gagging dog. Last night, my dog was in his crate for bed, when I heard him gag for the first... (91016 views)

Cat with pseudomonas infection. Sorry to bother you again. I wrote to you abt Shakey who has Pseudomas bacteria... (8848 views)

Cat is very quiet. My cat is a neutered male who has just turned two years old. He is an indoor/outdoor... (22158 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (17908 views)

How long is parvo contagious? i recently got a puppy and after 3 days i found out he had parvo and had to be put... (21300 views)

Can we give benadryl for allergic reaction? My 9 month old boxer puppy has been stung by a bee or bees, we think in his mouth. ... (10107 views)

Cat has a sore mouth. My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but... (17738 views)

Vaginal Discharge. Dr. Marie, I rescued a female unspayed german shepherd from a neighbor's yard a few... (14707 views)

Scrubbing Bubbles toxic? My Toulouse is a male. I discovered one day that after I would exit the shower &... (20423 views)