Repeat of parvo?

Breed: yorkies
my 3 puppies got parvo last week (6/29/2010)they were only 3 months old and they all made it back to health. how likely is it for them to get it again? thank you

Oh, I am so glad that your pups survived!

In my experience it is quite rare for an animal to get parvo twice in their lifetime. They will have developed some antibodies against the disease which will protect them for some time.

Now that they are healthy I would advise having them vaccinated. Keeping up to date with their vaccinations should protect them for life.

Tumor or cystitis? I have a 17-year-old male cat (British short hair). He is in good health, eats and... (15779 views)

Pancreatitis My dog had an exploratory Lap. done 3 days ago to rule out a foreign body. She had... (19697 views)

Puppy is leaking urine. Im concerned about my puppy frequent and what seems to be lack of urin control. The... (25398 views)

Interstitial cystitis. My cat has had reoccurring Cystitis. She strains when going to the toilet,... (7712 views)

Orange urine and trouble walking. my dog is a rottweiler not sure if he is a cross or not and unsure off the age but... (10756 views)

Red spots under arms and legs. my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be... (16052 views)

Tums for calcium? Missy is pregnant with her second litter. She developed a calcium deficiency and... (23109 views)

Should I breed my dog? I would like my dog to have puppies one time before I get her spayed. The puppies... (6217 views)

Quiet, sneezing dog. My Choc Lab is acting very listless, sneezing constantly, her nose is cold, is still... (25303 views)

Dark sticky diarrhea. My 14yr old poodle has diarrhea and an upset stomach (he keeps eating grass in the... (17402 views)