Repeat of parvo?

Breed: yorkies
my 3 puppies got parvo last week (6/29/2010)they were only 3 months old and they all made it back to health. how likely is it for them to get it again? thank you

Oh, I am so glad that your pups survived!

In my experience it is quite rare for an animal to get parvo twice in their lifetime. They will have developed some antibodies against the disease which will protect them for some time.

Now that they are healthy I would advise having them vaccinated. Keeping up to date with their vaccinations should protect them for life.

Jaundiced dog. Hi, I have an 8yr old female labrador that on the 30th December, 2013 evening... (17857 views)

Hard lump below ribs. My male puppy has a hard lump right below his rib cage (in the center)... is it... (18326 views)

Parvo protection. Hi Dr, My Golden is 7 weeks now. I will be taking him home next week after he's... (72670 views)

Chihuahua had a seizure. Hi , my daughter's dog is very tiny weighing just 3.8 lbs. Last night he was on my... (27657 views)

Trifexis overdose? I think my Beagle gulped down my Coonhound's Trifexis dose. The Beage just had his... (32139 views)

Dog has warm ears. Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are... (88139 views)

Black bumps in cat's ear. My friend has 3 cats (all unrelated) out of her 6 cats, that all have melanoma's in... (68663 views)

Black spot or scab on dog's nose. Hello I noticed a few days ago my beagle has a black bump above his snout, my sister... (51689 views)

Boxer grinding teeth. my fixed female boxer has recently started grinding her teeth. she seems to do this... (55150 views)

Does vinegar kill fleas? I have two cats, and my tenant has one as well. We are aware that they have fleas... (9302 views)