Pooping and peeing outside of box.

Breed: Eygptian Mau we thin
I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped and peed in the house. Once was in the morning on a mattress and the second was after I gave her a bath. She is an outdoor cat while the other is an indoor cat and the younger one is fine. When the older one pooped, it looked normal, it just seemed like she couldn't hold it. What's wrong with my cat? Should I take her to a vet?

Additional Info:
-She is 2 1/2 years old
-My cats share a litter box
-My cat has been angry ever since we got our younger cat, but lately has especially been...sassy
-My cat has been drinking more water lately
-This hasn't happened before

This information here may be helpful to you:

Inappropriate elimination in cats.

Cat can't gain weight. My cat is underweight, I've tried feeding her more but it isn't working... How can I... (15090 views)

Rat Lifespan? Sick rat. My 3 yr old rat is sick. His skin feels cold, breathing is rapid and labored, eyes... (9511 views)

Lump on kitten's chest. Hi I have a kitten and he has developped a very hard lump on his chest, its on... (22357 views)

Puppy sleeps all the time. Hi, We just got our puppy Marley on Sunday, 16. He is eating and drinking, and is 7... (8961 views)

Floppy ear in German Shepherd. Hello my name is nick and i have a purebred west german shepherd from working lines.... (21125 views)

Stuffed up nose. Dear Vet, We have a 12 year old Australian Shepard, 80 pound male. He is not having... (10034 views)

Cat is not eating. Our 6 year old male cat has not been eating or Drinking. He has not been using the... (16557 views)

Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi? Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage... (15762 views)

Seizure and diarrhea. Hi. My dog had a seizure this morning. her legs started shaking but she still had... (28782 views)

Constantly meowing for food. Two years ago, we adopted a stray cat that was living in the bushes outside our... (5362 views)