Pooping and peeing outside of box.

Breed: Eygptian Mau we thin
I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped and peed in the house. Once was in the morning on a mattress and the second was after I gave her a bath. She is an outdoor cat while the other is an indoor cat and the younger one is fine. When the older one pooped, it looked normal, it just seemed like she couldn't hold it. What's wrong with my cat? Should I take her to a vet?

Additional Info:
-She is 2 1/2 years old
-My cats share a litter box
-My cat has been angry ever since we got our younger cat, but lately has especially been...sassy
-My cat has been drinking more water lately
-This hasn't happened before

This information here may be helpful to you:

Inappropriate elimination in cats.

Dog hurt her leg. hi my dog trixey is nearly 15.i think she may have hurt her leg because she can't... (6987 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My pug has been vomiting over the last few days it started two nights ago I woke up... (35671 views)

Hypothermic dog. Two days ago my black lab pup fell threw some ice, he was in the water for about 5... (9922 views)

Bald itchy spots on a dog. Hi, I've been noticing my dog is scratching his back regularly on different... (18127 views)

Green smelly teeth. Dweeb has greenish slime on her gums and pain when biting. I tried washing it out... (32176 views)

Vomiting foamy yellow stuff. My Yorki 8 Lb and was throwing up yellow foamy and almost puss like stuff 3 days ago... (18880 views)

Tick Borne Disease. I took my dog to the vet on both Friday and Saturday. He has a fever. He has a... (10496 views)

Vomiting and balance issues. my dog is losing her equalibreum and was throwing up yellow stomach bile.her poop is... (24026 views)

Back spasms 2 years ago, I took Rusty to an emergeny vet one evening because he seemed warm and... (18469 views)

Lesion on cat's neck Hello, My cat had a lesion on his neck, it caused him no obvious pain. I... (8597 views)