Pooping and peeing outside of box.

Breed: Eygptian Mau we thin
I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped and peed in the house. Once was in the morning on a mattress and the second was after I gave her a bath. She is an outdoor cat while the other is an indoor cat and the younger one is fine. When the older one pooped, it looked normal, it just seemed like she couldn't hold it. What's wrong with my cat? Should I take her to a vet?

Additional Info:
-She is 2 1/2 years old
-My cats share a litter box
-My cat has been angry ever since we got our younger cat, but lately has especially been...sassy
-My cat has been drinking more water lately
-This hasn't happened before

This information here may be helpful to you:

Inappropriate elimination in cats.

Red spots on dog's back. my dog scraches all the time i use oatmeal based shampoo--even given her phenergan... (6582 views)

Can I deworm a nursing female dog? BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while... (43807 views)

Should tumor be removed? Hello there. My dog has a hard lump on his hind leg, which is about the size of a... (7616 views)

Red spots under arms and legs. my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be... (15264 views)

Vomiting and bloody stool. We just took a trip, and on the last day away our dog began throwing up. We have... (17048 views)

Mast Cell tumor? This past Saturday afternoon I was petting my dog and I noticed a small bump under... (26772 views)

Chicken jerky treats making dog sick My 2 yr old Shizu/Poodle has been scratching and her water intake seems to have... (7340 views)

Lance abscess? My dog was was in a fight with my roomates dog. He healed up and was himself a few... (13930 views)

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (19465 views)

Small puppy. Rnt? Hi, I just purchased a purebred BullMastiff puppy. He is very happy and seems to... (33640 views)