Pooping and peeing outside of box.

Breed: Eygptian Mau we thin
I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped and peed in the house. Once was in the morning on a mattress and the second was after I gave her a bath. She is an outdoor cat while the other is an indoor cat and the younger one is fine. When the older one pooped, it looked normal, it just seemed like she couldn't hold it. What's wrong with my cat? Should I take her to a vet?

Additional Info:
-She is 2 1/2 years old
-My cats share a litter box
-My cat has been angry ever since we got our younger cat, but lately has especially been...sassy
-My cat has been drinking more water lately
-This hasn't happened before

This information here may be helpful to you:

Inappropriate elimination in cats.

Is this lump cancer? I noticed yesterday that my babe has a lump about the size of a kiwi on her bottom... (16489 views)

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (12244 views)

Shih Tzu is getting old. Edward is 14 years old We have noticed a couple of issues with him lately. About... (30303 views)

Constipated cat. Hi Dr. Marie, The last time I emailed you (about a year ago), our cat, Keane, was... (15747 views)

Heartworm in a puppy? I recently sold an 11 week old pomeranian on January 24, 2010 due to allergies. I... (14052 views)

Can dogs eat carrots? hi i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a... (14719 views)

How much water does a puppy drink? My dog is almost 9 months old and he drinks water all the time i often find him... (14827 views)

Will I be forced to euthanize? Hello, i have a 14 year old pit bull/bull mastiff mix (50-60 lb and on the smaller... (10109 views)

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (34744 views)

Cat shaking after flea treatment. I accidentally treated my kitten with a store bought flea treatment meant for dogs... (30152 views)