Pooping and peeing outside of box.

Breed: Eygptian Mau we thin
I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped and peed in the house. Once was in the morning on a mattress and the second was after I gave her a bath. She is an outdoor cat while the other is an indoor cat and the younger one is fine. When the older one pooped, it looked normal, it just seemed like she couldn't hold it. What's wrong with my cat? Should I take her to a vet?

Additional Info:
-She is 2 1/2 years old
-My cats share a litter box
-My cat has been angry ever since we got our younger cat, but lately has especially been...sassy
-My cat has been drinking more water lately
-This hasn't happened before

This information here may be helpful to you:

Inappropriate elimination in cats.

Poop caked on bum. I saw that my dog was acting stangely, so I examined him and saw that his bottom is... (23929 views)

Can we give benadryl for allergic reaction? My 9 month old boxer puppy has been stung by a bee or bees, we think in his mouth. ... (11536 views)

Dog was limping and death. My dog was favoring his left front leg and he is an outside dog with lots of energy,... (18098 views)

Is this fleas? Dear Dr. Marie, This is my 2nd time asking a question. Thank you for your great... (7395 views)

Trim ferret's teeth? can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if... (9607 views)

What are these little brown bugs. hi um my puppy named chesley is 6-8 months andi just got her recently i cant remeber... (24106 views)

Is dog's paw broken? Chandler jumped out the car window today and hurt his back paw. He won't put any... (13520 views)

deramaxx, Dasuquin and AdvantixIII Is it ok for Casey to be on deramaxx desaquin and k9advantix 2... (9209 views)

Urinating in house. Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been... (5919 views)

Puppy and adult dog vomiting. Our 8 yr old lab became ill about 2 weeks ago with occassional vomiting, diarrhea,... (5912 views)