Pooping and peeing outside of box.

Breed: Eygptian Mau we thin
I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped and peed in the house. Once was in the morning on a mattress and the second was after I gave her a bath. She is an outdoor cat while the other is an indoor cat and the younger one is fine. When the older one pooped, it looked normal, it just seemed like she couldn't hold it. What's wrong with my cat? Should I take her to a vet?

Additional Info:
-She is 2 1/2 years old
-My cats share a litter box
-My cat has been angry ever since we got our younger cat, but lately has especially been...sassy
-My cat has been drinking more water lately
-This hasn't happened before

This information here may be helpful to you:

Inappropriate elimination in cats.

Possible pyometra. My dog I believe is in heat but this month instead of a thin red color the discharge... (10879 views)

Pine bedding and gerbils. Hi, We noticed that our gerbil was lethargic, eyes closed, breathing rapidly. I... (10803 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog has been losing her appetite for about 2 months. She would no longer eat her... (15837 views)

Tracheal collapse. I was wondering if a mild case of collapse trachea in a 5 month old puppy will... (8929 views)

Watery eyes. Minnie's eyes are very watery, she can't seem to keep them open and her nose is... (13304 views)

Trifexis overdose. My dog ate 4 tablets of Trifexis today. He seems a little quieter than usual. ... (78052 views)

Vomiting every day. My cat has been throwing up almost every day for weeks but not after feeding. This... (36345 views)

Normal to cry when put to sleep? Two weeks ago I put my 18 and three quarter year old dog Bertie to sleep. He would... (21872 views)

Kittens have tapeworm. Hello, About 4-5 weeks ago I adopted 2 12 week old kittens. They are littermates... (39727 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (23647 views)