Pooping and peeing outside of box.

Breed: Eygptian Mau we thin
I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped and peed in the house. Once was in the morning on a mattress and the second was after I gave her a bath. She is an outdoor cat while the other is an indoor cat and the younger one is fine. When the older one pooped, it looked normal, it just seemed like she couldn't hold it. What's wrong with my cat? Should I take her to a vet?

Additional Info:
-She is 2 1/2 years old
-My cats share a litter box
-My cat has been angry ever since we got our younger cat, but lately has especially been...sassy
-My cat has been drinking more water lately
-This hasn't happened before

This information here may be helpful to you:

Inappropriate elimination in cats.

Puppy Strangles. litter of 12 puppies were born on April 13th and now 4 are showing signs of lumps... (7875 views)

Surgery on 14 year old dog. Chyna has in the past few months developed a mass or cluster of lumps that are dark... (12018 views)

Trouble breathing My 12 year old golden retriever was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and a "5"... (11831 views)

Dog ate staples My dog may have ingested 4 staples last night around midnight. She is acting... (45919 views)

Dog urinates while walking Recently, I have noticed that my dog will walk along urinating. It seems to me that... (33544 views)

Hair loss in hamster I have a syrian hamster which is about two and a half years old. He as been losing... (7572 views)

Yorkie has tartar on teeth. I have recently noticed that masey has tartar buildin up on her teeth, iv gave her... (8058 views)

Possible spleen cancer. About 2 wks ago noticed lack of appetite and lethargy. Took her to the vet who said... (11044 views)

Sore after shots. This past Sunday my husband gave our 2 dogs their yearly shots. Our 1 dog is now... (19726 views)

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (7214 views)