Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

How often is a dog in heat? My dog started her first heat yesterday. I know not to breed her now she is not... (4982 views)

Urinating in the house. I have a 6 y.o. Bichon Frisé who should be house trained by now. In fact, he is... (17000 views)

Enlarged lymph nodes on chemo. My furry child was recently diagnosed Lymphoma, cells suggestive of T-cell. I do... (13274 views)

Anal sac abscess. my dogs butt is very pouched out and red and leaking pus what can i do for my little... (12875 views)

Rat Lifespan? Sick rat. My 3 yr old rat is sick. His skin feels cold, breathing is rapid and labored, eyes... (10636 views)

Dental care for older dog. I have an older dog with bad teeth but no way to afford doggy dental. I was... (21018 views)

Dog is going blind. Blacky is going blind, we have no idea what is causing it , he is a healthy dog,,,... (8055 views)

Upper respiratory virus Thank you for your past advise. I now have another question that is regarding... (15540 views)

Fishy smell from dog. My boston terrier puts off a fishy smell. It doesn't happen all the time, but... (31790 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (15270 views)