Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

Lepto from mice? I live in New York City, in an apartment. Two days ago, I left Honey's food out on... (15459 views)

Black spot on tongue. My dog, Bogey, has developed a black spot on his tongue about 3 months ago. It was a... (25078 views)

Cat is really hungry. Maya has feline asthma and has been on inhaled corticosteroids for a year... (17751 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (42365 views)

Housetraining advice for puppy. I need housetraining advice. I got my new puppy a week ago and she is peeing on the... (9353 views)

Multiple mast cell tumors. Hi Marie, it says that my question has been answered, but I do not know how to... (16697 views)

Red spots on dog's back. my dog scraches all the time i use oatmeal based shampoo--even given her phenergan... (5509 views)

Itchy legs. Kirsty was diagnosed with a skin allergey just after one year which has been... (5728 views)

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (15120 views)

Cut on ear. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog was attacked by a collie two days ago. They were just... (36054 views)