Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (11968 views)

Cat's heart rate question. Does the heart-rate depend on the age of the... (9413 views)

Not eating, blood tests normal. Hello, Dr. Marie. I'm actually asking this question for my parents about their cat,... (24245 views)

Irregular heart rhythm. MY 12 year old lurcher ran into a car and broke a leg and a few ribs he is in... (9900 views)

Lab not eating. Dakota, my lab, has stopped eating over the last couple of weeks and is losing... (12815 views)

Lumps on hamster. Hi , my hamster is all covered with lumps , some of them are bleeding,and new ones... (11523 views)

Trouble urinating. For about a week I have noticed my aging male neutered dog having a hard time... (49285 views)

Metacam safety questions. Please can you advise regarding the use of Metacam injection with other drugs? I am... (17708 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (22625 views)

Hip dysplasia and arthritis. Hello, My dog Jasmine is about 13 & 1/2 years old. We live in New York City. I... (14825 views)