Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

Seizure or heart problem? My sister is younger and home alone until tomorrow. She called me freaking out about... (6763 views)

Rest for cruciate tears. Is there any unequivical, clinical evidence of a positive effect of... (8006 views)

Strong urine odor. Over the past few months my dogs urine has started smelling really strongly, to the... (48038 views)

Kitten has diarrhea Hi, my four month old cat has not stopped doing runny poos since i have had her. i... (6147 views)

Should I get a guinea pig? Dear Dr. Marie, I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. I'm interested in having two... (5944 views)

Coughing and not eating chihuahua My 3 year old chihuahua has been going downhill for about 2 weeks. Last week he... (5577 views)

Cat can't put weight on leg. hi basil got away from me last night down near the woods he returned about 30 mins... (15145 views)

Lethargic kitten after spay. My kitten is around five minths old. She was spayed on July 23rd ish. Since her... (10938 views)

Cat losing fur on belly. Over the past month my eldest cat has lost a lot of her fur on her belly and back... (49048 views)

Doesn't like s/d. My dog has bladder stones(a lot) and was put on Hills Prescription diet s/d Canine... (5348 views)