Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

Chicken jerky treats making dog sick My 2 yr old Shizu/Poodle has been scratching and her water intake seems to have... (6290 views)

Cat with green patch on skin. first i would like to thank you for your time. When my cat was a kitten i thought... (15652 views)

Chronic ehrlichiosis treatment. I have a 7 year old Black Russian Terrier that was diagnosed 1 year ago with... (14882 views)

Sterile nodular panniculitis? Hi, My dog has a patch of nodules on his neck. I took him to our normal vet five... (32616 views)

Sore black lab? Hi, I have a 6 1/2 year old extremely active Black Lab named Miller. He loves to... (22030 views)

Dog had a seizure. My dog had a seizure this morning. She is a 3 ½ year old spayed Whippet/Jack... (13648 views)

Repeated bouts of Giardia. Our 4 month old Boston terrier Gidget was diagnosed with giardia over 6 weeks ago.... (7088 views)

Peeing outside of box. My cat is spayed female,indoor/outdoor as she wishes. She will defecate in litter... (7352 views)

Exercise induced collapse. I have a labrador retriever and she is about 4 years old, 60 lbs and she is a girl.... (6835 views)

Fearful puppy? I just adopted a new puppy from a man who owned a farm. he had a few dogs and they... (7436 views)