Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

Vomiting Dog My dog isn't eating, and when she drinks water, she throws it up. Her stomach seems... (8083 views)

Swollen painful gums. Stomatitis? Other vets have been trying to figure out what is wrong, or how to help Yoko. Her... (12159 views)

Dog can't pee. I was outside today and I looked over at my dog. He bent over to pee but no pee... (12141 views)

Get rid of parvo virus. I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know,... (22109 views)

Meibomian gland adenoma. Tessa has a little black growth on her eyelid. My vet has said it's a tumor and... (11338 views)

Older cat with vomiting and white nose. My cat is a 13y.o., outdoor (day) / indoor (night), mouser/birder, and has been a... (13933 views)

Trifexis side effects I just read your article about Trifexis and was very disturbed. We have three... (4582 views)

Chattering jaw. my 2yr old lhasa apso could just be sitting and his jaw starts to shake non-stop for... (7062 views)

Dog ate moldy corn. My 4 month old, 20 lb. standard poodle may have eaten very moldy creamed corn from a... (38094 views)

Should I do these tests? I have two shih tzu's from the same litter. They were born on 1/29/09, so they are... (12831 views)