Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

House training adult dog. Is it possible to house break a 5 y/o mini pin that was rescued from a puppy mill? ... (8204 views)

Genetics of lymphoma for Goldens. Its been a tough week. This question is looking hopefully many years down the... (5189 views)

Yellow skin and then died. today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his... (6408 views)

Dog suddenly needy. Austin is 7. He is a shelter dog. I've had him since he was 2-ish. He was diagnosed... (34643 views)

intercat aggression We have four brothers that are 1 year old. They were wild cats when their mamma... (6841 views)

Dog leaking urine. Good Evening. Charlot is a rescued dog so I do know his history prior to his new... (12561 views)

Palliative care vs. euthanasia? Hello. First let me say that this turned out to be long and probably rambling. ... (11164 views)

Sniffling, sneezing cat. For the past two days our cat has been constantly sniffling and sneezing and has... (56248 views)

Missing patches of hair. I just got my chocolate lab from out of town a few days ago and I have noticed... (9329 views)

Lethargic after Trifexis. Hello, Thank you for your help. My beagle, Daisy (25 lbs), ate her dose of... (24608 views)