Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

Anxious at night time. Okay, So this is a slightly weird question but it is one that is extremely... (11104 views)

Coughing and liver problems. Hi there! We are hoping that you can lend us some advice with our baby. Our... (7310 views)

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (7644 views)

Lumps on cat's abdomen. Cubbie recently (1 week) developed two fibrous (?) lumps, one on each side of her... (10899 views)

Cat with green patch on skin. first i would like to thank you for your time. When my cat was a kitten i thought... (10011 views)

Dark sticky diarrhea. My 14yr old poodle has diarrhea and an upset stomach (he keeps eating grass in the... (10105 views)

Vet lost the lump! My cat had surgery last Thursday to have a cyst on his toe removed to see if it was... (7023 views)

Lumps on hamster. Hi , my hamster is all covered with lumps , some of them are bleeding,and new ones... (7226 views)

Allergic reaction. Harley is having the following symptoms. Shaking head regularly licking... (2756 views)

Unexplained liver problems. Dr. Marie, I have a now 14 year old yorkie with some complex medical issues and... (3660 views)