Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

Possible rabies. Hello, My dog bit me, on my arm, exactly 10 days ago. Today is the 10th day and he... (7914 views)

Bleeding after whelping. My female dog is now bleeding again 8 weeks after having her pups. Now I know she's... (66204 views)

Where is dog's vulva? My husband resqued a blue tick in the National Forest that was being chased by 2... (41264 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (4420 views)

Dasuquin causing allergies. About 5 months ago, my dog injured his leg during a walk. I took him to the vet &... (8266 views)

Puppy died suddenly. Dakota was playful, looked energetic and happy thursday morning. by dinner time the... (19585 views)

Kitten's eye is sealed shut. My kitten got either calici virus or the herpes virus and it affected one eye. For... (15075 views)

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (47675 views)

Wheezing cat. My cat is wheezing. Because he is 15 now I was not suprised. But then it grew worse.... (12055 views)

Something in throat? Husband won't let me take cat to vet..childrens pet. Cat stopped eating a few days... (27332 views)