Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

Constantly meowing for food. Two years ago, we adopted a stray cat that was living in the bushes outside our... (6174 views)

Chin acne in cats. He's been on a cleansing agent and anti-biotic/steroid for 5 of 7 days for his acne... (7201 views)

Bleeding after whelping. My female dog is now bleeding again 8 weeks after having her pups. Now I know she's... (77733 views)

Strange problem with cat. I am having a serious issue. I have an 11 year old female indoor cat, never fixed. ... (9772 views)

Does Hartz kill roundworms? well, this one time when I had a lab mix puppy that wasn't vetted or wormed or... (9447 views)

Possible brain tumor. We would like your opinion on whether we were right in putting Barney to... (19392 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is almost 18 years old and he has kidney disease. He is on a special diet my... (8128 views)

lump on spay incision Hello Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed 5 days ago. Her incision looks wonderful... (27124 views)

Surgery or rest for CCL tear. Dear Dr. Marie, My dog often limping recently and i've brought her to see a vet in... (9091 views)

Pit Bull died suddenly. My Female Pit bull is about a year and half to 2 years we got her from a neighbor... (14040 views)