Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

Introducing kittens. hi, i have a 5 month old kitten, and have introduced an 8 week old kitten to the... (8204 views)

Tapeworms in cat. I've been using drontal deworming xl tablets to treat my cat with tapeworms also... (6555 views)

OK to keep cats in a small room? I am concerned for two cats that I know. They live in a house where they are... (5013 views)

Sick cat after teeth cleaning. she had her teeth cleaned on march 1st...came home..she was woozy from... (13839 views)

Dog ate Sentinel Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the... (15462 views)

Limping kitten my kitten has started losing alot of weight and he is limping. his back left paw is... (9462 views)

Limping on rear leg. Hello Dr. Marie! Buddy came to us about six months ago a stray. Though it was... (21758 views)

Rat with red tears and increased thirst. I have a pet rat, almost 1. Shes been healthy her whole life, just had this weird... (9448 views)

Itchy scrotum after grooming. Our dog is constantly licking his area where his testicles used to be (he is... (24855 views)

Why did my dog die? Hi, My dog died recently. She was 11 yr.s 9 mo.s old, about 55-60 lbs.,... (152753 views)