Bald on belly.

Breed: Mix of a siamese and
My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach. There is no color change of the skin, no signs of scaling or peeling or anything wrong with her skin in that area. There is also no grooming problems, since she is short haired and never has anything stuck in it even though she is an indoor/outdoor cat. It started about a month and a half ago and I thought it might have started growing back in but now I just looked and it is getting worse. It is located on her belly and creeping up her right side.
Is it just from old age? or could something else be wrong with her?

This answer may help you:

Cat is bald on belly.

Rat is not eating. my pet rat has an infection and we took her to the vet and was given a mineral food... (11351 views)

Bump after fight. My dog got attacked by another dog 4 days ago during a walk. The other dog was on a... (110794 views)

Dog with phlegm from mouth hi my dog has thick phlegm like mucus coming out of his mout has seemed ill for the... (64948 views)

Lumps on hips. My dog is five years old female golden/lab. Three weeks ago I noticed two bumps at... (18628 views)

Cat can't poop. hi am afraid it is a mega colon my cat is not giving any stool , although he is... (17953 views)

Puppy died suddenly. Dakota was playful, looked energetic and happy thursday morning. by dinner time the... (29403 views)

Lump on neck. My dog has a history of hurting herself in her kennel, and a few days ago I noticed... (20996 views)

Vomiting Golden Retriever. We went up to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, both of our dogs receive home made food,... (16331 views)

Cat is always hungry and stealing food. hi there my female cat tinkerbelle is about two years old and had kittens about 4... (126372 views)

Pocket pets and cats. I have been considering adding a small pocket pet as a companion to my home. I... (5141 views)