Breeding big and little dog.

Breed: rat terrier/jack rus
i have a year and a half old female jack russell/rat terrier cross that is in heat and i would like to breed her to a 7year old red nose pitbull if possible. i was just wondering if i were to do so if it would kill my female she weighs 21.lbs and the male rednose weighs 70lbs. would i have problems breeding her to that size of dog?? because i will not breed her if there is a chance that she could die.. please help me!

I would definitely not recommend going ahead with this breeding as this would not be safe! First of all, the act of breeding would be extremely uncomfortable and painful.

Next, she would almost definitely need a C-Section in order to have these puppies. A C-Section comes with risks and is quite expensive.

I always recommend leaving breeding to people who breed dogs professionally. There are so many possibilities for complications.

Please don't go ahead with this breeding.

Found bug in dog's ear. Hello, My name is Karroll I have a 4 year old Chihuahua. Lattly he has been... (10529 views)

Cat is whiney when peeing my 12 yr old cat cherokee had a bladder infection about 2 months ago. i changed the... (7186 views)

Dog leaking urine. Aud is 5 year old black mini poodle. The past 3 days she is leaking urine. She is... (20987 views)

Can I deworm a nursing female dog? BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while... (41700 views)

Blood behind dog's ears. I noticed a couple of days ago what looked like mud behind her ears, now it's bloody... (35433 views)

Did cherry eye surgery fail? My 10 month old baby boy, ralphie, just had a cherry eye surgery yesterday. this... (22749 views)

How long for Frontline to work An older cat has been living under my porch for a while. I am interested in bringing... (9828 views)

Should I get a guinea pig? Dear Dr. Marie, I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. I'm interested in having two... (8321 views)

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (10574 views)

Scabs on cat's ears. Our cat has spots on her ears that look like bites or sores. We have had her to the... (9198 views)