Breeding big and little dog.

Breed: rat terrier/jack rus
i have a year and a half old female jack russell/rat terrier cross that is in heat and i would like to breed her to a 7year old red nose pitbull if possible. i was just wondering if i were to do so if it would kill my female she weighs 21.lbs and the male rednose weighs 70lbs. would i have problems breeding her to that size of dog?? because i will not breed her if there is a chance that she could die.. please help me!

I would definitely not recommend going ahead with this breeding as this would not be safe! First of all, the act of breeding would be extremely uncomfortable and painful.

Next, she would almost definitely need a C-Section in order to have these puppies. A C-Section comes with risks and is quite expensive.

I always recommend leaving breeding to people who breed dogs professionally. There are so many possibilities for complications.

Please don't go ahead with this breeding.

Blood in stool. hi lucky just went poop outside and he did liquidy bright red blood iam not sure... (42240 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (25027 views)

Do cats get pink eye? My cat had a "pink eye" this weekend while I was away, according to the pet sitter. ... (4658 views)

Tapeworm pictures in a dog. I just discovered my dog has worms in her poop. She sleeps on our bed and where she... (33958 views)

Housetraining advice for puppy. I need housetraining advice. I got my new puppy a week ago and she is peeing on the... (7885 views)

Lumps on hamster. Hi , my hamster is all covered with lumps , some of them are bleeding,and new ones... (9158 views)

Not eating or drinking because lonely? i have a puppy i've had her in the backyard now my sister had an inspection at her... (7287 views)

Frontline and Sentry? My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work... (9088 views)

Yellow diarrhea and runny eyes. i have a kitten that has diarreah yellowish in color. she acts like she has a hard... (6351 views)

Large lump on dog's side. A lump (about the size of a quarter) showed up suddenly on his side, about an inch... (18466 views)