Breeding big and little dog.

Breed: rat terrier/jack rus
i have a year and a half old female jack russell/rat terrier cross that is in heat and i would like to breed her to a 7year old red nose pitbull if possible. i was just wondering if i were to do so if it would kill my female she weighs 21.lbs and the male rednose weighs 70lbs. would i have problems breeding her to that size of dog?? because i will not breed her if there is a chance that she could die.. please help me!

I would definitely not recommend going ahead with this breeding as this would not be safe! First of all, the act of breeding would be extremely uncomfortable and painful.

Next, she would almost definitely need a C-Section in order to have these puppies. A C-Section comes with risks and is quite expensive.

I always recommend leaving breeding to people who breed dogs professionally. There are so many possibilities for complications.

Please don't go ahead with this breeding.

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (17564 views)

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (55815 views)

Praziquantal safe in pregnancy? She has been wormed and I also have wormer I do every six months but recently I have... (10846 views)

Pain in front leg. She has been limping, crying out to us, and holding up her front right leg. It... (7974 views)

Bleeding from mouth. Hi Dr. Marie, What would cause recurrent tongue and gum ulcers in cats? Chuger is... (39407 views)

Border collie leg problems? Hi Doctor, from Surrey in The UK, We have a gorgeous Border Collie pup. We think... (15036 views)

Bald spots on cat's legs. I moved from Los Angeles to St.Louis with my cat. For a few months now I've noticed... (19403 views)

Shelter cats with infection. Hello My friend told me I should talk to you about what is going on at the animal... (5674 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (48434 views)

Yorkie with Possible Pyometra. have a 7 year old female Yorkie that has been limp and despondent for 3 days. She... (14788 views)