Breeding big and little dog.

Breed: rat terrier/jack rus
i have a year and a half old female jack russell/rat terrier cross that is in heat and i would like to breed her to a 7year old red nose pitbull if possible. i was just wondering if i were to do so if it would kill my female she weighs 21.lbs and the male rednose weighs 70lbs. would i have problems breeding her to that size of dog?? because i will not breed her if there is a chance that she could die.. please help me!

I would definitely not recommend going ahead with this breeding as this would not be safe! First of all, the act of breeding would be extremely uncomfortable and painful.

Next, she would almost definitely need a C-Section in order to have these puppies. A C-Section comes with risks and is quite expensive.

I always recommend leaving breeding to people who breed dogs professionally. There are so many possibilities for complications.

Please don't go ahead with this breeding.

Senior cat losing weight. My cat is approx. 16 years old. The last few months she has been losing a lot of... (9100 views)

Swollen lip My cat gets frequent and sudden swelling on her face (her bottom lip usually but... (13243 views)

Is my dog pregnant? We think my dog is pregnant.She keeps trying to make little areas for herself and... (4653 views)

Aggressive cat. I have had 2 cats same amount of time. Julia has started hissing, growling, and... (8235 views)

Are raisins toxic to cats? Hello, On Monday of this week (today is Wednesday) my cat came up to me while I... (28973 views)

Pregnant if bred when bleeding? I have a golden retriever that's about to be 3years old. She recently mated with... (73775 views)

Cat doesn't want to move. My cats bio: July was infested with fleas. Took two months to totally rid them from... (5390 views)

Trifexis side effects I just read your article about Trifexis and was very disturbed. We have three... (6945 views)

Sardine treats for my cat. Is this recipe for cat treats safe for my cat? 3/4 cup dry, whole wheat bread... (6972 views)

Vuvlar tumor in a cat. Hello, 2 weeks ago i had my russian blue sterilised cat (elderly not sure how old... (9769 views)