Kitten urinating in house.

Breed:
we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands chair. today he urinated on his jacket. how do we break this nasty habit?

You can hopefully get the answer to your question here:

Cat is urinating in the house.

It's a little bit unusual for a 4 month old kitten to have urinary issues so I would definitely advise having your vet take a look and making sure there is no medical issue!

Dog pees in the house. Woody has been peeing when I have gone to work in the bedroom. I take him out... (9324 views)

Black spot or scab on dog's nose. Hello I noticed a few days ago my beagle has a black bump above his snout, my sister... (44503 views)

Malamute panting. We have taken in a rescue dog. When they brought him to us he was panting and they... (14327 views)

Chihuahua had a seizure. Hi , my daughter's dog is very tiny weighing just 3.8 lbs. Last night he was on my... (26321 views)

Dog licking paws On Wednesday I noticed Max was licking his right rear paw. Last Saturday he had a... (71392 views)

Dog ate fertilizer. Hi Dr. Marie, Jake, a 25 lb Border Collie mix ate a small amount of a grass... (47197 views)

Allergies or URTI? I was looking at the questions on cats, but couldn't find one that was close to what... (9484 views)

Lance abscess? My dog was was in a fight with my roomates dog. He healed up and was himself a few... (12901 views)

Bloated and leaking urine. This past week my 12 year old german shepard has been wetting herself and last night... (21730 views)

Boyfriend doesn't want to neuter dog. My boyfriend and I are arguing about whether to get our dog neutered. He is a pit... (11084 views)