Kitten urinating in house.

Breed:
we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands chair. today he urinated on his jacket. how do we break this nasty habit?

You can hopefully get the answer to your question here:

Cat is urinating in the house.

It's a little bit unusual for a 4 month old kitten to have urinary issues so I would definitely advise having your vet take a look and making sure there is no medical issue!

Puppy with vomiting and diarrhea. i have a 1 month old puppy and she is vomiting, not eating,pooping brown water and... (22159 views)

Bad breath he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet... (9032 views)

Dog eating dirt. My dog consumes grass and now wants to eat dirt when outside exercising despite a... (18237 views)

Older cat missing litter box. My 18 year old male cat is getting into the liter box and urinating on the floor... (17419 views)

Dog died after surgery. On Saturday evening my daughters 6 month old dog swallowed a needle which got her... (14583 views)

Ear problems. Charlie has possibly caught ear mites. He his continuously scratching for minutes... (10133 views)

Lump with hole and something moving in it. Hi, i just got a new kitten 3 days ago, this morning i woke up and picked her up and... (14103 views)

Scrubbing Bubbles toxic? My Toulouse is a male. I discovered one day that after I would exit the shower &... (24512 views)

Trouble breathing when drinking cold water. My dog Valentino is 16 years old and many times when he drinks water or he is... (13227 views)

Pea sized lump. Hi Dr. This morning I noticed a pea-sized lump on one of Max's ribs on the left... (60421 views)