Kitten urinating in house.

Breed:
we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands chair. today he urinated on his jacket. how do we break this nasty habit?

You can hopefully get the answer to your question here:

Cat is urinating in the house.

It's a little bit unusual for a 4 month old kitten to have urinary issues so I would definitely advise having your vet take a look and making sure there is no medical issue!

Honey for a wound. Whats your opinion on using raw honey to treat and heal my geldings staph abcesses... (8232 views)

deramaxx, Dasuquin and AdvantixIII Is it ok for Casey to be on deramaxx desaquin and k9advantix 2... (7551 views)

Dog leaking urine when sleeping. My dog is leaking urine when she is sleeping. She pees on the bed or on the couch. ... (120073 views)

Coughing and panting. My dog is 12 1/2 and he has a hacking cough and pants all the time except when he's... (30775 views)

Urinating in her sleep. my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was... (8140 views)

Spots on belly of Golden Retriever. my dog recently had dirty brown spots on her stomach when i touch them or wash them... (14812 views)

Howling and very sick. My 13 year old male cat, since yesterday is sick, and I don't know why. Yesterday... (74340 views)

Vet is pushing veterinary foods. I have a new to me vet who is insistent on my giving my cats 'veterinary' food. My... (6819 views)

Mouth infection in cat. my cat has an infection in his mouth on his bottom lip. i think it is from bitting... (8157 views)

Allergic reaction. Harley is having the following symptoms. Shaking head regularly licking... (4892 views)