Kitten urinating in house.

Breed:
we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands chair. today he urinated on his jacket. how do we break this nasty habit?

You can hopefully get the answer to your question here:

Cat is urinating in the house.

It's a little bit unusual for a 4 month old kitten to have urinary issues so I would definitely advise having your vet take a look and making sure there is no medical issue!

Dog Scorpion Bite. My dog Bella was under the table when she just started screaming! We got her out... (33358 views)

Chattering jaw. my 2yr old lhasa apso could just be sitting and his jaw starts to shake non-stop for... (9139 views)

Lifespan of a rat? What is the average lifespan of a rat? My rat is 3 years old and very healthy. Is... (6712 views)

Crusty ears and very itchy. i have a boston terrier that just turned 1 year old (female). at 6 months i took her... (10079 views)

Lab swallowed a shotgun shell. my 4 month old Lab pup swallowed a shotgun shell. What do you suggest i... (10136 views)

Clindamycin overdose? I have been caring for Sox, a feral. Awhile back Sox started coughing on and off... (8175 views)

Limping kitten. I got a kitten on Monday. They said she is about 5 or 6 weeks old. For the first... (11414 views)

Heavy breathing in dog. My dog seems to be panting and breathing heavily quite often, almost all the time,... (15365 views)

Losing weight and hungry. My dog Knock has lost a lot of weight, he currently weighs about thirty pounds and... (14782 views)

Dime sized sore above eye. Turbo has a dime size sore just above his left eye. Ive tried washing with peroxide... (17533 views)