Kitten urinating in house.

Breed:
we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands chair. today he urinated on his jacket. how do we break this nasty habit?

You can hopefully get the answer to your question here:

Cat is urinating in the house.

It's a little bit unusual for a 4 month old kitten to have urinary issues so I would definitely advise having your vet take a look and making sure there is no medical issue!

Increased thirst and urination. Hi Dr. Marie, This question concerns crystals in urine. Starting about 1 week... (5225 views)

Dog spinning and bothered My dog doesn't have flea's but acts like he is being bothered by something. He... (12331 views)

Dog is scratching his ear. For the past couple of weeks, Shilo has been scratching his ear and rubbing it on... (16098 views)

UTI has returned? We are currently living abroad in Kazakhstan. Vet care here is not what we are used... (32866 views)

Trifexis overdose? I think my Beagle gulped down my Coonhound's Trifexis dose. The Beage just had his... (28355 views)

Itchy coat. my dog itches and her coat seems to be popped up at various places, have cheched... (7318 views)

Time to put dog to sleep? My dog is very old and has been Very skinny the past month, But yesterday he lost... (7432 views)

Swelling on dog's face. Hi the right side of my 6 year old boxer boy's face has swelled up - looks like he... (54830 views)

Puppy is leaking urine. Im concerned about my puppy frequent and what seems to be lack of urin control. The... (21107 views)

Puppy with vomiting and diarrhea. i have a 1 month old puppy and she is vomiting, not eating,pooping brown water and... (20880 views)