Starting pay of a vet.

Breed:
I'm a student hoping to study Vet Med but I might need to get student loan for the education fees. I wish to know what is the starting pay of a vet and the pay of a vet with lets say 3 years of experience so I could plan ahead to pay back the loan. Thanks alot!

The answer to this question really depends on where you will be working.

You'll get some good insight into the salary and loan burdens of a vet by reading this article:

Why are vets so expensive?

Unfortunately, most vets do graduate with a large debt load and do take a good 20 years or so to pay it off!

Heavy breathing in dog. My dog seems to be panting and breathing heavily quite often, almost all the time,... (14873 views)

Poop caked on bum. I saw that my dog was acting stangely, so I examined him and saw that his bottom is... (21692 views)

Fleas, pale nose and sick. My cat Ava has lost alomot all of her hair and so much weight i can see her hip... (4989 views)

Fearful Sheltie. my dog is very nervous of new people and places. she is very nervous and can't focus... (8781 views)

Non itchy bald spots. She has 3 bald spots on her head and 2-3 more around her body. Took her to the vet... (15526 views)

CCNU chemotherapy. My 12.5 year old Boxer mix was diagnosed with malignant melanoma last week. Surgery... (10279 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (10288 views)

Problems with Rimadyl? she seems to have paralysis of her front left paw. she can not stand on her own and... (21917 views)

Thyroid cancer? Hello, about 10 months ago my dog started heavily panting while playing with her... (11377 views)

Lab not eating. Dakota, my lab, has stopped eating over the last couple of weeks and is losing... (11151 views)