Starting pay of a vet.

Breed:
I'm a student hoping to study Vet Med but I might need to get student loan for the education fees. I wish to know what is the starting pay of a vet and the pay of a vet with lets say 3 years of experience so I could plan ahead to pay back the loan. Thanks alot!

The answer to this question really depends on where you will be working.

You'll get some good insight into the salary and loan burdens of a vet by reading this article:

Why are vets so expensive?

Unfortunately, most vets do graduate with a large debt load and do take a good 20 years or so to pay it off!

Questions about an older dog. I have a female Shih Tzu, turning 5 this coming July. To let you understand the... (20904 views)

Pain meds after spay? Is it necessary to purchase antibiotics and pain meds after a dog has been... (21033 views)

Lump on hamster's toe. Hey! A week or 2 ago I noticed a tiny reddish pink bump on one of the toes on my... (17362 views)

Vomiting after allergy injection My sister took my dog to the vet yesterday where she recieved a shot to stop itching... (15914 views)

Pink bumps on dog. My dog has two small bumps on top of his head. I took a picture, but I don't see a... (35769 views)

Natural treatment for lymphoma? my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford... (8834 views)

Not nursing, diarrhea. We have two mom cats with seven kittens each, one litter a week and a half older... (5576 views)

Mesenchymal tumor Need some input. My dog (she's 6)had developed a small lump/bump on her head above... (8986 views)

Should I do these tests? I have two shih tzu's from the same litter. They were born on 1/29/09, so they are... (16520 views)

Can I use Trifexis now? The flea population is horrible in WV this year, like most of the eastern US. We... (13958 views)