Starting pay of a vet.

Breed:
I'm a student hoping to study Vet Med but I might need to get student loan for the education fees. I wish to know what is the starting pay of a vet and the pay of a vet with lets say 3 years of experience so I could plan ahead to pay back the loan. Thanks alot!

The answer to this question really depends on where you will be working.

You'll get some good insight into the salary and loan burdens of a vet by reading this article:

Why are vets so expensive?

Unfortunately, most vets do graduate with a large debt load and do take a good 20 years or so to pay it off!

Nature's Deli Chicken Jerky. Has anyone had a problem with Nature’s Deli chicken Jerky Dog Treats (from Denver,... (7188 views)

Missed vaccines. My dog is approximatley 4 years old and hasnt had any injections since she was... (5305 views)

Need spanish to be a vet? I am wishing to go into the veterinary workforce, and I would love to know if you... (11705 views)

Dog eating his own poop. My dog is eating his poo. He eats his poop whenever he gets the chance! Is there... (9495 views)

Anal sac problems. When I cane home form work I noticed that my dog was bleeding from her anus. I took... (67174 views)

Children's shampoo for dog? okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old... (13925 views)

Weak legs on Coton deTulear. Hi! I have an 8 month old Coton de Tulear that I acquired through a very... (7169 views)

Possible spleen cancer. About 2 wks ago noticed lack of appetite and lethargy. Took her to the vet who said... (11046 views)

Dog throws up 3-5 times per week. Max is active & playful. He's a picky eater but seems to eat enough and drinks... (15327 views)

Frequent urination in puppy. Dr. Marie, We have a brand new 7 week old bullmastiff female, named June...I have... (25816 views)