Starting pay of a vet.

Breed:
I'm a student hoping to study Vet Med but I might need to get student loan for the education fees. I wish to know what is the starting pay of a vet and the pay of a vet with lets say 3 years of experience so I could plan ahead to pay back the loan. Thanks alot!

The answer to this question really depends on where you will be working.

You'll get some good insight into the salary and loan burdens of a vet by reading this article:

Why are vets so expensive?

Unfortunately, most vets do graduate with a large debt load and do take a good 20 years or so to pay it off!

Lumps on dog's nose. Do you know what these bumps count be? He also has a bald spot under his eye. He is... (84736 views)

Immodium overdose? I may have overdosed my chihuahua on immodium ad yesterday. I gave her a humans dose... (27895 views)

Vomiting, diarrhea, sneezing. My 4 month old kitten has vomited twice this morning. He has also coughed and... (20929 views)

Constantly meowing for food. Two years ago, we adopted a stray cat that was living in the bushes outside our... (7437 views)

Cat vomits regularly. My 4year old cat has been throwing up over the past two months. 99% is food. ( dry... (6869 views)

Painful after grooming. My dog, Codey (6 yr old rescue cockapoo) went to the groomer yesterday to get... (23197 views)

Dog not eating i have a boxer labrador mix .his name is angus.because summer has started and the... (26371 views)

Cat losing hair. I have 4 cats and they are all indoors. I realize that cats can get fleas even when... (72334 views)

Diarrhea and lump on face. My dog is a female Husky, 12 years old, 45 pounds. She had severe diarrhea... (11715 views)

Hungry and losing weight. hi our cat is scrounging for food 24hrs a day even if he has just eaten. we dont... (8899 views)