Starting pay of a vet.

Breed:
I'm a student hoping to study Vet Med but I might need to get student loan for the education fees. I wish to know what is the starting pay of a vet and the pay of a vet with lets say 3 years of experience so I could plan ahead to pay back the loan. Thanks alot!

The answer to this question really depends on where you will be working.

You'll get some good insight into the salary and loan burdens of a vet by reading this article:

Why are vets so expensive?

Unfortunately, most vets do graduate with a large debt load and do take a good 20 years or so to pay it off!

Brown bugs over top of tail. Dear Dr. Marie: I HAVE A CAT, IT HAS BROWN BUG AND SCAB AT THE DORSAL ASPECT OF... (10139 views)

Wobbly Boxer. My 3 year old boxer has been having some issues. He has always been very very clumsy... (10119 views)

Won't nurse puppies One week ago our Yorkie Maya had a litter of puppies. She gave birth to seven... (47520 views)

Limping, trouble breathing and then dog died. Dr. Marie, My dog died this evening and am looking for possible causes. I did not... (18507 views)

Seizures and not eating. Earlier in the week Cash had a pee/poop/vomit fest in the house, unusual for him. ... (7612 views)

Stop puppy from biting. How can I stop my puppy from biting me? I don't want to give her up but she is... (8305 views)

Bengal leg weakness. Rebel has had some undiagnosed rear end lameness and weakness intermitantly since... (8328 views)

Puppy biting owners. My Pomeranian puppy is now four months old and last week i gave anti rabies... (10829 views)

Lump on my dog. Hello Dr. Marie, I sincerely hope that this is real, and that if it is and you... (33985 views)

Dog weak slow and shaking. My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very... (13566 views)