Starting pay of a vet.

Breed:
I'm a student hoping to study Vet Med but I might need to get student loan for the education fees. I wish to know what is the starting pay of a vet and the pay of a vet with lets say 3 years of experience so I could plan ahead to pay back the loan. Thanks alot!

The answer to this question really depends on where you will be working.

You'll get some good insight into the salary and loan burdens of a vet by reading this article:

Why are vets so expensive?

Unfortunately, most vets do graduate with a large debt load and do take a good 20 years or so to pay it off!

Diarrhea after having puppies. is it nomal for a dog to have the runs after giving birth to 11 puppies a week... (25604 views)

Vulvar tumor thank you for your reply to my first question about my cat who died from a vulval... (7267 views)

Tumor on spinal cord. My dog is diagnosed with cancer. An NMR has been done. The tumor is affecting his... (6573 views)

Swollen ear with pus. my dogs ear has suddenly become really swollen with what seems like puss it is very... (8923 views)

Trembling chihuahua. SHE HAS BEEN TREMBLING FOR 2 DAYS AND HAS NOT EATEN FOR FOR 2 DAYS. OTHERWISE SHE... (9410 views)

Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor Two years ago, Sheena was diagnosed with neurofibrosarcoma, or peripheral nerve... (12977 views)

Wounds not healing. My cat is mostly an indoor cat, but on occassion, he goes outside. Last time he went... (5106 views)

Vaccines in Nunavut. Hi, We live in the high arctic and don't have access to vet services and thus... (5811 views)

Hypoglycemia and food coming from nose. Walter began sneezing this morning. The sneezing became worse and he was soaked... (7613 views)

Cat hair loss. My cat has some blood above both er of her eyes and it looks like the fur fell out.... (51013 views)