Starting pay of a vet.

Breed:
I'm a student hoping to study Vet Med but I might need to get student loan for the education fees. I wish to know what is the starting pay of a vet and the pay of a vet with lets say 3 years of experience so I could plan ahead to pay back the loan. Thanks alot!

The answer to this question really depends on where you will be working.

You'll get some good insight into the salary and loan burdens of a vet by reading this article:

Why are vets so expensive?

Unfortunately, most vets do graduate with a large debt load and do take a good 20 years or so to pay it off!

Advil for arthritis? Can you give advil or store brand anti-inflammatories for arthritis or do you have... (19503 views)

Can dogs get tetanus? My dog got her paw caught in an animal trap this evening. She is walking around... (30093 views)

Stuffed up cat. I have a male cat named Tuna aged somewhere close to a year and a half. He is a... (12808 views)

How to get cat to lose weight. I have an overweight cat - we have gotten him down by three pounds but needs to lose... (9305 views)

Ear cropping for boxers? should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your... (9839 views)

Kitten has bad breath. I am having serious problems because my cat is having very smelly and bad breath... (35222 views)

Painful dog. I have a small dog, under 20 pounds, that I rescued off the street in Mexico. I'm... (9952 views)

Can I give hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting? I gave my puppy a tablespoon and a half of hydrogen peroxide to help him throw up... (27211 views)

Head tremors and clingy dog. For the first time in 12 years my dog has started following me around obsessively... (9991 views)

Lethargic kitten after spay. My kitten is around five minths old. She was spayed on July 23rd ish. Since her... (17274 views)