Drinking and urinating more.

Breed: airdale/terrier/shep
my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on sofa where she lays.i would say its been goin on for about aweek. i fill a large bowl of water 2 times a day.usually a bowl would last a couple of days...what can i do???

Troubles needs to see a vet right away.

A sudden increase in thirst and urination can be a sign of diabetes, kidney disease or a number of other serious conditions.

In many cases, if we catch these diseases early enough they are much easier to treat!

Diarrhea and vomiting. My cat has had a problem with gassy diarrhea and vomiting over the past 3 weeks. My... (11627 views)

Kittens have tapeworm. Hello, About 4-5 weeks ago I adopted 2 12 week old kittens. They are littermates... (39986 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (13249 views)

Cat not using box. My cat got attacked in a fight early Friday morning. She had to have an operation on... (18008 views)

Ketoconazole for dogs. How safe is it to give my dog ketoconazole 200 mg tab fur a fungal infection? The... (30594 views)

Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy. Hi there, Ive recently found out I am pregnant (6 weeks) and wanted some advice... (17374 views)

Big lymph nodes. My dog has swollen lymph nodes for about 15 days now and they are all over his body.... (24736 views)

Pass away at home? Potter is almost 13. About 4 months ago he was diagnosed with diabetes and we... (11484 views)

14 year old dog with diarrhea and weight loss I have 14 year old pomeranian. for the past 1 month, he is suffering from diarrhoea,... (20330 views)

Vomiting and balance issues. my dog is losing her equalibreum and was throwing up yellow stomach bile.her poop is... (28159 views)