Drinking and urinating more.

Breed: airdale/terrier/shep
my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on sofa where she lays.i would say its been goin on for about aweek. i fill a large bowl of water 2 times a day.usually a bowl would last a couple of days...what can i do???

Troubles needs to see a vet right away.

A sudden increase in thirst and urination can be a sign of diabetes, kidney disease or a number of other serious conditions.

In many cases, if we catch these diseases early enough they are much easier to treat!

Panting after insulin. My 6 year old dog was Diagnosed with diabetes 5 months ago. Having some trouble... (42340 views)

Peeing in the house. We have a problem with Storm (a male cat) weeing every where in the house we do have... (7271 views)

Worms in vomit. My dog threw up a yellow substance and it had worm like creatures I it what should I... (10130 views)

Vaginal bleeding in cat. my cat is having vaginal bleeding since early morning, she cannot keep up with... (20900 views)

Normal to cry when put to sleep? Two weeks ago I put my 18 and three quarter year old dog Bertie to sleep. He would... (18788 views)

Small Russian Blue Cat. I have a Russian Blue who has recently turned 4 years old (we have had him since 6... (9861 views)

Spaying an older dog. My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her... (7646 views)

Phenobarbital and Zonisamide. Ziggy had cluster seizures as a puppy and we have been controlling them (averages... (8339 views)

lump on dog's abdomen. Hi Dr Marie, Hopefully this is a simple question. I've noticed that one of Max's... (21317 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog is a mutt, 14yrs old, and has been acting strangely as of late. She doesn't... (10820 views)