Drinking and urinating more.

Breed: airdale/terrier/shep
my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on sofa where she lays.i would say its been goin on for about aweek. i fill a large bowl of water 2 times a day.usually a bowl would last a couple of days...what can i do???

Troubles needs to see a vet right away.

A sudden increase in thirst and urination can be a sign of diabetes, kidney disease or a number of other serious conditions.

In many cases, if we catch these diseases early enough they are much easier to treat!

Accident in bed. Hi Dr. Marie, I am writing to you because Max (who normally sleeps in our bed at... (12058 views)

Eye out of socket. MY PUPPY JUST GOT BIT BY A LARGE DOG IN THE LEFT EYE. THE EYE LOOKS LIKE ITS OUT OF... (13849 views)

Panting after insulin. My 6 year old dog was Diagnosed with diabetes 5 months ago. Having some trouble... (52251 views)

Rat Lifespan? Sick rat. My 3 yr old rat is sick. His skin feels cold, breathing is rapid and labored, eyes... (13228 views)

Cat attacked by dog. My cat lulu was just attacked by a dog today....i'm a new mommy...and currently... (7916 views)

Patellar luxation surgery for pomeranian? Hi, How necessary is it to have surgery on a 2 year old Pomeranian's back legs to... (8228 views)

Large abdomen in cat. We have an 18+ year old cat who is thin and bony, but has a 20" diameter potbelly... (14897 views)

Meowing and growling cat. I am having problems with my 15 year old neutered cat. She has always been... (15538 views)

Constipated or urinary issue? Hello Dr Marie. I am contacting you about our cat Linus again. It is 4 am here.... (13009 views)

Dog seizured while boarding. Last March, I boarded Niko at the vet while on vacation. Until then he had been a... (18971 views)