Drinking and urinating more.

Breed: airdale/terrier/shep
my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on sofa where she lays.i would say its been goin on for about aweek. i fill a large bowl of water 2 times a day.usually a bowl would last a couple of days...what can i do???

Troubles needs to see a vet right away.

A sudden increase in thirst and urination can be a sign of diabetes, kidney disease or a number of other serious conditions.

In many cases, if we catch these diseases early enough they are much easier to treat!

Wobbly after seizure. hello, I have a 4 year old husky mix who is epelectic. Hes on phenobarbital and... (38890 views)

Pancreatic enzymes. How do we handle a situation when we unexpectely temporaryly are without the... (8140 views)

Euthanasia for older cat. I euthanized my cat on Friday, and I regret it so badly. He was 14 1/2 years old,... (8914 views)

Swollen cheek on puppy. 3 days ago I came home to find my dogs right cheek swollen to golf ball size. ... (14375 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (12059 views)

Remove lumps? Sammy is an 8 yr old golden from a fairly good breeder. But Cancer is know to be in... (10234 views)

Getting a second guinea pig. So I have a male guinea pig and one of my friends can't keep hers so she is gonna... (8115 views)

Soft yellow stools and weight loss Sorry that this is long, but I want to give ALL details in case it helps. I... (38886 views)

Dog diarrhea problems. Hi Dr, This is an update to a previous question. Max is over 10 wks old now... (35989 views)

Cosequin questions Deja has been X-rayed and the vet here has informed me he has arthritis in his left... (13304 views)