Drinking and urinating more.

Breed: airdale/terrier/shep
my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on sofa where she lays.i would say its been goin on for about aweek. i fill a large bowl of water 2 times a day.usually a bowl would last a couple of days...what can i do???

Troubles needs to see a vet right away.

A sudden increase in thirst and urination can be a sign of diabetes, kidney disease or a number of other serious conditions.

In many cases, if we catch these diseases early enough they are much easier to treat!

Guinea pig biting. How I can gently dissuade my guinea pig from nibbling and nipping me? Recently my... (7928 views)

Pregnant cat in heat? I thought Clhoe was pregnant , she went into (Heat)a month ago and was seen being...... (13571 views)

Dog's eye is closed. Hello, My dog was playing with his toy and shaking it around and when he was... (31132 views)

Dogs with occasional diarrhea. I have two German shepherds, male and female. The female is 7 yrs, the male is 5... (31907 views)

Chihuahua ate tennis ball. My small, 5lb baby girl chihauha (sp?) was outside playing with our two other dogs. ... (19610 views)

Cat is hungry and has swollen tummy. Our cat seems to be hungry all the time, she is spayed, but we have just moved... (25491 views)

Black scab on anus Good day Dr. Marie, I read one of your previous questions and answer about a dog... (43458 views)

Feral cat with problems. There is a a trio of feral cats that we have been feeding, and over the last few... (11365 views)

Do cats prefer litter? My cat just started using the bathroom floor and areas on the carpet at litter... (6962 views)

Genetics of lymphoma for Goldens. Its been a tough week. This question is looking hopefully many years down the... (5142 views)