Panadol (tylenol) for cat?

Breed: street cat
my cat(3 years) has been drooling non-stop for the past 3 days and wont eat or drink anything. she makes noises and they sound as if she is trying to get a fur-ball out. i have given her panadol drops but nothing is making her feel better.

It sounds like your cat is really unwell and needs to see a vet right away.

It's possible that she has an abscess or other infection in her mouth. If this is the case then she will need antibiotics in order to get better.

It's also possible that there is something stuck in her mouth or that she has a serious tooth infection.

Although unlikely, rabies could cause these symptoms as well.

I have just looked up panadol as I was not familiar with this name and now I am very worried for Fuzzy. Panadol is acetaminophen (tylenol) which is extremely toxic to cats. Just one dose of this medication can be fatal to a cat.

Hopefully it is not too late by the time you get the answer to this question but please, please take your cat to the vet right away!

Dog looks depressed. Hello, Dr. My dog is pretty active but he usually looks "depressed" out of the... (11031 views)

Puppy has soft stools. Background: Junior is a rescue. My first dog ever. I got him about 1 month ago,... (13829 views)

Bottom lip tremor. my poodle has recently developed a bottom lip tremor. What would cause... (36605 views)

Anal sac problems. When I cane home form work I noticed that my dog was bleeding from her anus. I took... (70169 views)

Wart on dog's foot. Last Friday I was walking my dog and he suddenly pulled up his front right paw and... (35698 views)

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (19843 views)

Cancer or infection? My dog recently completed radiation therapy for a brain tumor and he handled the... (7933 views)

Methamphetamine use by dog. "My dog has mental breakdown in which he acts like he is on drugs. he runs in... (18605 views)

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (15245 views)

Pregnancy symptoms in dogs. Hi Dr Marie My 2.5 yr old OES was bred last week with 1 AI and 5 natural ties. This... (19438 views)