Panadol (tylenol) for cat?

Breed: street cat
my cat(3 years) has been drooling non-stop for the past 3 days and wont eat or drink anything. she makes noises and they sound as if she is trying to get a fur-ball out. i have given her panadol drops but nothing is making her feel better.

It sounds like your cat is really unwell and needs to see a vet right away.

It's possible that she has an abscess or other infection in her mouth. If this is the case then she will need antibiotics in order to get better.

It's also possible that there is something stuck in her mouth or that she has a serious tooth infection.

Although unlikely, rabies could cause these symptoms as well.

I have just looked up panadol as I was not familiar with this name and now I am very worried for Fuzzy. Panadol is acetaminophen (tylenol) which is extremely toxic to cats. Just one dose of this medication can be fatal to a cat.

Hopefully it is not too late by the time you get the answer to this question but please, please take your cat to the vet right away!

Ear Cleaning. I'd like to know is a vinegar and water solution a good home remedy for my dogs... (26863 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (12471 views)

Bladder cancer. Our almost 10 year old kitty has had three recurrent bouts of uti or cystitis in the... (7181 views)

Bleeding from penis. My Siberian Husky has been bleeding from his penis for the last 2 days, It comes and... (15830 views)

Dog coughing again. Dear Dr. Marie Im concerned about my dog he started about a month ago sounding... (8980 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (12062 views)

Licking at foot. About 4 years ago we had one front dewclaw removed, after ruby caught it on... (10729 views)

Kitten's eye is sealed shut. My kitten got either calici virus or the herpes virus and it affected one eye. For... (19205 views)

maggots in guinea pig's cage Dear dr marie, i found maggots in my guinea pig's cage. So i want to know if he has... (15284 views)

Swollen gums in dog. in end june of 2009 , gingivitus like symptoms appeared in my dog . the vet did... (20832 views)