Panadol (tylenol) for cat?

Breed: street cat
my cat(3 years) has been drooling non-stop for the past 3 days and wont eat or drink anything. she makes noises and they sound as if she is trying to get a fur-ball out. i have given her panadol drops but nothing is making her feel better.

It sounds like your cat is really unwell and needs to see a vet right away.

It's possible that she has an abscess or other infection in her mouth. If this is the case then she will need antibiotics in order to get better.

It's also possible that there is something stuck in her mouth or that she has a serious tooth infection.

Although unlikely, rabies could cause these symptoms as well.

I have just looked up panadol as I was not familiar with this name and now I am very worried for Fuzzy. Panadol is acetaminophen (tylenol) which is extremely toxic to cats. Just one dose of this medication can be fatal to a cat.

Hopefully it is not too late by the time you get the answer to this question but please, please take your cat to the vet right away!

Lump where umbilicus was. Hi, I have a kitten who is 4 weeks and a few days. Ive noticed today that where the... (17172 views)

Overgrooming cat. I RESCUED THE CAT FROM THE STREETS 10 MONTHS AGO. HES 20 POUNDS, EATS WELL, I GIVE... (9328 views)

Vomiting diabetic cat. Hello Dr. We have a 17yr old male diabetic cat who throws up a nasty brown liquid... (32034 views)

Reusing thermometers I took my Lhasa Apso, Monroe, to Banfield at PetSmart today. He is having issues... (11139 views)

Guinea pig not eating. Hello, I have a 3 year old guinea pig who has stopped eating. Last week I... (6415 views)

Trouble moving. Firts, I am owner of 3 dogs~ Last Saturday we found a small tick on buddy. He... (10969 views)

Wounds by anus. hello, i have a boxer and it is the third time that he has some kind of wound inside... (18425 views)

Dog shaking head. My dog is thought to have ear mites (I thought this only happened to outside dogs??)... (13956 views)

Magnesium level of food. I have two cats. Casper has urinary tract issues. He is currently on a .085%... (12969 views)

Is this fleas? Dear Dr. Marie, This is my 2nd time asking a question. Thank you for your great... (6130 views)