Panadol (tylenol) for cat?

Breed: street cat
my cat(3 years) has been drooling non-stop for the past 3 days and wont eat or drink anything. she makes noises and they sound as if she is trying to get a fur-ball out. i have given her panadol drops but nothing is making her feel better.

It sounds like your cat is really unwell and needs to see a vet right away.

It's possible that she has an abscess or other infection in her mouth. If this is the case then she will need antibiotics in order to get better.

It's also possible that there is something stuck in her mouth or that she has a serious tooth infection.

Although unlikely, rabies could cause these symptoms as well.

I have just looked up panadol as I was not familiar with this name and now I am very worried for Fuzzy. Panadol is acetaminophen (tylenol) which is extremely toxic to cats. Just one dose of this medication can be fatal to a cat.

Hopefully it is not too late by the time you get the answer to this question but please, please take your cat to the vet right away!

Gabapentin and Metacam My 19 year old cat, Lily, has chronic arthritis pain. We have tried Cosequin and it... (10316 views)

Will kitten be ok when I go away? My kitten will be just over 15 weeks old when we go away for 1 week. I was going to... (11592 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (12537 views)

Can puppy go outside? I was just wondering when it is okay to take Marley for walkes? He only has his... (9746 views)

Does fampridine help with spinal cord trauma? Has there been any success, or even attempt, at treating paralysis in cats using... (11497 views)

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (13932 views)

Chihuahua had a seizure. Hi , my daughter's dog is very tiny weighing just 3.8 lbs. Last night he was on my... (24151 views)

Very itchy dog. My sweet Molly has a skin infection my recent visit to the vet diagnosed it as... (4641 views)

Mycoplasma in rats. Hi, my name is Ann and I have two rats, Pinky and Roc. Unfortunately, one has... (10061 views)

Dog pulling hair out of wrist. Well, Looks like there was an infection and he's on zeniquin 100 for 14d now.... (23370 views)