Panadol (tylenol) for cat?

Breed: street cat
my cat(3 years) has been drooling non-stop for the past 3 days and wont eat or drink anything. she makes noises and they sound as if she is trying to get a fur-ball out. i have given her panadol drops but nothing is making her feel better.

It sounds like your cat is really unwell and needs to see a vet right away.

It's possible that she has an abscess or other infection in her mouth. If this is the case then she will need antibiotics in order to get better.

It's also possible that there is something stuck in her mouth or that she has a serious tooth infection.

Although unlikely, rabies could cause these symptoms as well.

I have just looked up panadol as I was not familiar with this name and now I am very worried for Fuzzy. Panadol is acetaminophen (tylenol) which is extremely toxic to cats. Just one dose of this medication can be fatal to a cat.

Hopefully it is not too late by the time you get the answer to this question but please, please take your cat to the vet right away!

Pea sized lump. Hi Dr. This morning I noticed a pea-sized lump on one of Max's ribs on the left... (60947 views)

Superglue for dog's wound. He had a cut on his leg from broken glass fairly deep but not long, nor puncture. I... (27283 views)

Rat lost his brother. My rat has lost his brother will he be ok i am not getting another... (13378 views)

Heart rate for a cat. Dear Dr.Marie I was just wondering THE TRUTH behind what a cats average heart... (13007 views)

Pit Bull won't eat. My 3 year old Pit Bull/Boxer mix isn't eating as normal. She was a rescued stray... (15242 views)

Dog ate maxi pad. 10 days ago my german Shepherd at a maxi pad ( enlongated overnight maxi with wings)... (27427 views)

Wobbly cavalier during pregnancy. Hi, we have a female 3 year old cavalier king charles spaniel. she is 5 weeks... (11398 views)

How often is heat cycle? Bonnie is a pure chocolate labrador & was 6 in september (2011). I'm wondering how... (28076 views)

White vaginal discharge. Dr. Marie, My female unspayed GSD 4yrs old has a milky like discharge from her... (20148 views)

Reverse sneeze. My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to... (8124 views)