Panadol (tylenol) for cat?

Breed: street cat
my cat(3 years) has been drooling non-stop for the past 3 days and wont eat or drink anything. she makes noises and they sound as if she is trying to get a fur-ball out. i have given her panadol drops but nothing is making her feel better.

It sounds like your cat is really unwell and needs to see a vet right away.

It's possible that she has an abscess or other infection in her mouth. If this is the case then she will need antibiotics in order to get better.

It's also possible that there is something stuck in her mouth or that she has a serious tooth infection.

Although unlikely, rabies could cause these symptoms as well.

I have just looked up panadol as I was not familiar with this name and now I am very worried for Fuzzy. Panadol is acetaminophen (tylenol) which is extremely toxic to cats. Just one dose of this medication can be fatal to a cat.

Hopefully it is not too late by the time you get the answer to this question but please, please take your cat to the vet right away!

Straining to urinate. bella acts like she has to urinate all the time. when she squats very little comes... (9982 views)

Crying after using litter box. After my cat eats, drinks, gets up or uses the cat box she cries this very strange... (28242 views)

Cat pulling hair out of stomach. Dark has been pulling the hair out of his stomach for over a year. He now has a... (12457 views)

Swelling by anus. King is a healthy, non-nutered male dog. He eats well and most people are shocked... (21646 views)

Suddenly disoriented. our approx 8 y/o schnauzer is partially blind and partially deaf(we adopted him a yr... (31537 views)

Dog has teeth stuck in her cheek. i noticed my dogs mouth was bleeding a little bit while we were playing so i opened... (13070 views)

Urinating in the house. I have a 6 y.o. Bichon Frisé who should be house trained by now. In fact, he is... (19924 views)

Raw skin on nose. My dog has a dry and flaky nose. It is constantly running (clear liquid but from him... (6507 views)

Golden with itchy abdomen. Hello My dog Henri has been constantly licking and chewing his underside inside... (35799 views)

Questions about an older dog. I have a female Shih Tzu, turning 5 this coming July. To let you understand the... (22073 views)