Sneezing and runny eyes.

Breed:
My cat seems to be ill.
It's been a few days that starts sneezing.
Now its sneezing and blood getting out from its nose.
Also there is something wrong with its eyes (running eyes)

This certainly sounds like an upper respiratory virus. This type of virus is spread through the air, so Patsala doesn't have to have had direct contact with another cat to get it. Usually this is the type of thing that we vaccinate against and vaccines usually prevent this, but I have still seen some vaccinated cats get sick.

If there is just some mild sneezing and runny eyes I don't usually get too concerned. But, sneezing blood sounds more severe so I think a vet visit is a good idea.

I also recommend a vet visit if there is a green or yellow discharge from the eyes or nose or if the cat's appetite is reduced.

It's important not to wait too long. If a cat does not eat it can cause them to get very sick.

Straining to urinate. I have an 8 year old yellow lab named Chloie. She was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... (6744 views)

Surgery needed for cruciate tear? Hello again Dr. Marie, you seem like a compassionate and caring person, so I would... (6643 views)

Allergic reaction and diarrhea. Dr, My 3 1/2 year old basset hound is having multiple issues that in my best... (12750 views)

Dog is obsessively licking at things. Hello. I have a question about my dog. I think she's experienced some tummy... (11518 views)

Stuffed up dog. We are a foster home/rescue home for dogs. We brought in a new foster two weeks ago... (63930 views)

Lump after vaccines. ...Hello! My name is Jessie and I have a Teacup Chihuhua named Zeep. He is about 10... (17113 views)

Reduce allergies to cats. I'm allergic to cats but I would love to have one. I've recently heard that there is... (10361 views)

Sick shih tzu Hello, I have a question about my 2 and a half year old shit-zu. yesterday, after... (16746 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (51029 views)

Senior food for 7 year old dog? I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years... (6645 views)