Sneezing and runny eyes.

Breed:
My cat seems to be ill.
It's been a few days that starts sneezing.
Now its sneezing and blood getting out from its nose.
Also there is something wrong with its eyes (running eyes)

This certainly sounds like an upper respiratory virus. This type of virus is spread through the air, so Patsala doesn't have to have had direct contact with another cat to get it. Usually this is the type of thing that we vaccinate against and vaccines usually prevent this, but I have still seen some vaccinated cats get sick.

If there is just some mild sneezing and runny eyes I don't usually get too concerned. But, sneezing blood sounds more severe so I think a vet visit is a good idea.

I also recommend a vet visit if there is a green or yellow discharge from the eyes or nose or if the cat's appetite is reduced.

It's important not to wait too long. If a cat does not eat it can cause them to get very sick.

Occult blood in urine. Hi Dr. Marie This is in regard to Oreo, I dont know if you recall our situation... (10328 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (17823 views)

Cat is being picked on I have 3 cats. Inga is picked on by both. I think they both just want to play with... (10147 views)

Can't close mouth. Hi! My cat is 21 years old. Just recently its like his lower jaw has shifted to the... (11019 views)

Loud noises from belly. I recently noticed loud noises coming from my 14 year old ragdolls tummy. She does... (8922 views)

Anal sac abscess. my dogs butt is very pouched out and red and leaking pus what can i do for my little... (12306 views)

Dog is panting a lot. My dog Sam has been panting alot for the past year. Recently he is doing this more... (24108 views)

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (15658 views)

Tooth infection. i have an 8 year old pomerian i rescued a few years ago he has real bad teeth right... (5283 views)

Dog's eye is closed. Hello, My dog was playing with his toy and shaking it around and when he was... (31512 views)