Fontline and Advantix.

Breed: havanese
My I treated my dog with Frontline Plus 2 weeks ago and it's not preventing ticks from crawling on her and bringing them into the house. As we live in a HIGH Lymes area this is dangerous to my child.

I am going to switch to K9 Advantix II so the ticks are repelled.

How long do I have to wait before I can apply the K9 Advantix II?

--
The frontline plus sight indicates 'no knows interactions' between any flea/tick meds but Bayer does not have info and suggest contacting my vet for info.

Frontline and Advantix contain a different type of ingredient. You really don't need to wait before applying Advantix as it really should be safe. It may be a good idea to apply the Advantix in a slightly different area than where you applied the Frontline just so the skin doesn't get irritated.

Bleeding cat? my cat (female and she has has been neutered)appears to be dropping a red liquid in... (10376 views)

Trembling chihuahua. SHE HAS BEEN TREMBLING FOR 2 DAYS AND HAS NOT EATEN FOR FOR 2 DAYS. OTHERWISE SHE... (9172 views)

Thiamine deficiency? My cat has Thiamine deficiency from Wellness pet food. Are the effects for the... (7838 views)

Chronic doxycycline use. How many weeks can I safely keep my pug on 100 mg daily of doxycycline... (14764 views)

Dog can't move tail. My dog's tail is bent at the base and it is almost as if she can't move it. It seems... (11312 views)

Did cat die from eating fertilizer? Hello, a couple of days ago I found one of my cats dead in the garden. Although he... (10751 views)

Bad odor from dog's behind. I have a border Collie-lab male 4 year old dog. About a week go I noticed that my... (12909 views)

Vomiting and runny eyes. Hello Doc! My cat Princess started throwing up this morning. First two times was... (42388 views)

Should I spay my older dog? Greetings, I have an 8 year old female shih tzu that never had any puppies,and... (15880 views)

Crusty cat nipple. My 8 year old male cats nipple was hard and crusty. I pulled it and it came out and... (66627 views)