Fontline and Advantix.

Breed: havanese
My I treated my dog with Frontline Plus 2 weeks ago and it's not preventing ticks from crawling on her and bringing them into the house. As we live in a HIGH Lymes area this is dangerous to my child.

I am going to switch to K9 Advantix II so the ticks are repelled.

How long do I have to wait before I can apply the K9 Advantix II?

--
The frontline plus sight indicates 'no knows interactions' between any flea/tick meds but Bayer does not have info and suggest contacting my vet for info.

Frontline and Advantix contain a different type of ingredient. You really don't need to wait before applying Advantix as it really should be safe. It may be a good idea to apply the Advantix in a slightly different area than where you applied the Frontline just so the skin doesn't get irritated.

How much water should a puppy drink? Dr Marie, This is more a precautionary question. Max is 4.5 months old, 37... (86914 views)

Pass away at home? Potter is almost 13. About 4 months ago he was diagnosed with diabetes and we... (8849 views)

Pemphigus and prednisone. Dear Dr Marie I am from Nepal. It is a developing country with per capita income... (5702 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea every two weeks. I adopted my yorkiepoo from a local shelter in 12/2012. From that time until a few... (11633 views)

Dog has sore muscles. About 3 months ago, Ruby stopped jumping and running, she seems to be in pain when... (10739 views)

Eye medicine for my cat. We adopted A domestic short haired cat from our local animal shelter. He had an eye... (9221 views)

Allergic to grass? My dog has a rash on his belly that has red whelps. Itches a lot. Licking and... (17317 views)

Dog's baby teeth not out. Hi Dr Marie, Happy Holidays to you. I have a question. I don't think this is a... (13823 views)

Jaundiced dog. Hi, I have an 8yr old female labrador that on the 30th December, 2013 evening... (15746 views)

Lump on dog's side. Bundy has developed a circular mark...1/2 inch in diameter...the fur has gone the... (23805 views)