Fontline and Advantix.

Breed: havanese
My I treated my dog with Frontline Plus 2 weeks ago and it's not preventing ticks from crawling on her and bringing them into the house. As we live in a HIGH Lymes area this is dangerous to my child.

I am going to switch to K9 Advantix II so the ticks are repelled.

How long do I have to wait before I can apply the K9 Advantix II?

--
The frontline plus sight indicates 'no knows interactions' between any flea/tick meds but Bayer does not have info and suggest contacting my vet for info.

Frontline and Advantix contain a different type of ingredient. You really don't need to wait before applying Advantix as it really should be safe. It may be a good idea to apply the Advantix in a slightly different area than where you applied the Frontline just so the skin doesn't get irritated.

Dog with bad breath. im from philippines, i really sleep at bed every night with my dog.the problem is, i... (9733 views)

Large lump on dog's side. A lump (about the size of a quarter) showed up suddenly on his side, about an inch... (20414 views)

Leaking anal glands. My dog has anal leakage. I had her glands expressed but she is still leaking. I... (44738 views)

Questions about spay. I have an appointment to get Gracie spayed on the 17th and had a few questions. ... (15527 views)

Pomeranian in pain. I have a 4 year old pom. All of a sudden, 3 weeks ago he started having abdominal... (15082 views)

Swollen gums in dog. in end june of 2009 , gingivitus like symptoms appeared in my dog . the vet did... (19325 views)

Puppy ich on skin. why does my puppy have white ich on his skin?Is there any cure to it?Is there any... (14068 views)

Sneezing dog. I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not... (11688 views)

Weakness in back legs and twitching eye. Sophie had had problems with her balance since sunday. Her back legs are weak and... (9542 views)

Pancreatitis in dogs. A few days ago my little 8 pounds, 2 years old chihuahua was having an upset... (17774 views)