Fontline and Advantix.

Breed: havanese
My I treated my dog with Frontline Plus 2 weeks ago and it's not preventing ticks from crawling on her and bringing them into the house. As we live in a HIGH Lymes area this is dangerous to my child.

I am going to switch to K9 Advantix II so the ticks are repelled.

How long do I have to wait before I can apply the K9 Advantix II?

--
The frontline plus sight indicates 'no knows interactions' between any flea/tick meds but Bayer does not have info and suggest contacting my vet for info.

Frontline and Advantix contain a different type of ingredient. You really don't need to wait before applying Advantix as it really should be safe. It may be a good idea to apply the Advantix in a slightly different area than where you applied the Frontline just so the skin doesn't get irritated.

Can we give benadryl for allergic reaction? My 9 month old boxer puppy has been stung by a bee or bees, we think in his mouth. ... (10448 views)

Time for euthanasia? I am nearing the end with my 12-yr old rescued German Shepherd dog. He has been a... (26572 views)

Hypoallergenic dogs. Dr. Marie, thank you for responding to my recent questions regarding my Pug, Newt. I... (7150 views)

Itchy lump on eyelid. I have a 2 year old Shepherd mix, and he has developed a pink mole/growth on his... (7411 views)

Dog is afraid of people. I have a shy dog and a trainer told me to densitize her to her fears. she is afraid... (6383 views)

Multiple lumps on dog. hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does... (10296 views)

Coughing. Antifungals. My seven year old, male Lab cross, Nero, has a strange condition that I have not... (7941 views)

Vaginal bleeding. Hi, my little desexed jack russell is bleeding slightly from her vagina when she... (94381 views)

Dog has warm ears. Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are... (86013 views)

Child and dog have a virus. My puppy that is 9 weeks old has had all shot. Today he has terrible diarrhea and... (7058 views)