Fontline and Advantix.

Breed: havanese
My I treated my dog with Frontline Plus 2 weeks ago and it's not preventing ticks from crawling on her and bringing them into the house. As we live in a HIGH Lymes area this is dangerous to my child.

I am going to switch to K9 Advantix II so the ticks are repelled.

How long do I have to wait before I can apply the K9 Advantix II?

--
The frontline plus sight indicates 'no knows interactions' between any flea/tick meds but Bayer does not have info and suggest contacting my vet for info.

Frontline and Advantix contain a different type of ingredient. You really don't need to wait before applying Advantix as it really should be safe. It may be a good idea to apply the Advantix in a slightly different area than where you applied the Frontline just so the skin doesn't get irritated.

Cushing's and diabetes. My dog was diagnosed last month with cushings disease and diabetes. He's up to 14... (20323 views)

Regular anal gland expression. Hello, I am trying to get some answers about my puppy's anal gland problem. I... (9568 views)

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (13750 views)

Dogs eyes are lazy. Within the past 2 days I have noticed my dog's eyes are turing outward, like they... (104007 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (12310 views)

Facial lymph nodes on a dog. My puppy has a lump under each eye. Almost like a gland. I have no clue, maybe tumor... (25469 views)

Cat is dying. I took in a stray that was living in a garage since his was little for years and was... (13676 views)

Possible laryngeal paralysis. Jet has started making sounds like he is gasping for breath and then coughs. This... (16190 views)

Is Okra toxic to dogs? Without thinking, I gave my dog a small amount (appx 1/4 cup) of oven fried... (61559 views)

Cat with renal lymphoma. I have a 7 year old female cat who, over the course of the past six months,... (11791 views)