Bad breath

Breed: domestic short haire
he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet visit

Here are some previously answered questions that may help you:

Stomatitis in cats

My dog has really bad breath

My dog has horrible breath

At this age, it's also possible that the bad breath is because of teething. Sometimes when a cat is teething there will be some bleeding. Blood in the mouth can smell really bad.

Matts on my cat I have a long hair cat with alot of matted hair. I also got L'oreal tangle tamer for... (9954 views)

Possibly hip dysplasia. Dear Dr. Marie, I recently had to put my dog down as he was only two and a half... (9775 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (6435 views)

Metacam for cancer pain. I have a 13 year old Birman female cat, never really been sick in her life. We... (20087 views)

Tumor on a guinea pig. Hi Marie, My daughter's 14 month old guinea pig has a tumor with a thick, scaly... (16747 views)

Cat is shedding a lot. I have noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of hair Abby loses every time I... (8545 views)

Cat bitten by dog. My cat recently got bit by a dog. he has a huge hole on his left leg kind of toward... (9404 views)

Cat's stomach making noises My cat's stomach has been making noises today including gurgling and rumbling. This... (224857 views)

Why can't I get rid of fleas? How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea... (12745 views)

Is rescue cat in pain? Hello I took in a stray female cat about 10 days ago. HER behaviour is odd. She... (11162 views)