Bad breath

Breed: domestic short haire
he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet visit

Here are some previously answered questions that may help you:

Stomatitis in cats

My dog has really bad breath

My dog has horrible breath

At this age, it's also possible that the bad breath is because of teething. Sometimes when a cat is teething there will be some bleeding. Blood in the mouth can smell really bad.

Too aggressive petting? My cat enjoys having his bum smacked over and over. Hard. He's neutered male - he... (14239 views)

Vomiting kitten My 4 month old kitten was fine 3 days ago, then she suddenly regurgitated her... (14590 views)

Cat losing fur. Hi Why is my cats fur on his back all falling off in large clumps, other than that... (21362 views)

Brewer's Yeast for fleas. Is brewers yeast and garlic a safe treatment for deterring fleas and ticks,... (16896 views)

Heartworm treatment. Sam was a rescue, we believe that he is a little over two years old and a pit / lab... (6141 views)

Can dogs get tetanus? My dog got her paw caught in an animal trap this evening. She is walking around... (26178 views)

Cat hair loss. My cat has some blood above both er of her eyes and it looks like the fur fell out.... (48001 views)

Meibomian gland adenoma questions. Hello Dr. Marie, What is the typical procedure to removal meibomian gland... (14809 views)

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (6630 views)

Dripping blood. My 13 year old female, spayed,Doberman is in good health (with lots of benign... (26096 views)