Bad breath

Breed: domestic short haire
he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet visit

Here are some previously answered questions that may help you:

Stomatitis in cats

My dog has really bad breath

My dog has horrible breath

At this age, it's also possible that the bad breath is because of teething. Sometimes when a cat is teething there will be some bleeding. Blood in the mouth can smell really bad.

Is this Pemphigus? My cat Loki is a 4 yr old, neutered male. Over the past 2 years he has been getting... (8200 views)

Dropped puppy on head. I have a 5 week old puppy, one of 6, he weighs less than 1 pound. My 2 year old... (33187 views)

Overgrooming cat. I RESCUED THE CAT FROM THE STREETS 10 MONTHS AGO. HES 20 POUNDS, EATS WELL, I GIVE... (9064 views)

Metacam for cancer pain. I have a 13 year old Birman female cat, never really been sick in her life. We... (15614 views)

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (24038 views)

Vet is pushing veterinary foods. I have a new to me vet who is insistent on my giving my cats 'veterinary' food. My... (6364 views)

Black spots on tongue. Hypothyroidism? My dog seems to have multiple symptoms... Harsh,dry cough, hair falling out in... (5843 views)

Itchy dog. Hi Dr Marie, Recall my email a couple of weeks ago about Max and his... (7564 views)

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (5902 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. I have a 4mo old kitten who has had diarrhea 2 days and threw up last night. No... (5173 views)