Bad breath

Breed: domestic short haire
he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet visit

Here are some previously answered questions that may help you:

Stomatitis in cats

My dog has really bad breath

My dog has horrible breath

At this age, it's also possible that the bad breath is because of teething. Sometimes when a cat is teething there will be some bleeding. Blood in the mouth can smell really bad.

Dog shaking head. My dog is thought to have ear mites (I thought this only happened to outside dogs??)... (14055 views)

Dog with small pink lump. My dog has a smallish lump on her back which is sort of pinkish in colour but dosn't... (19038 views)

Cancer or hairball? Mama Kitty has a lower abdomen mass. She is 5 lbs. The vet suspects cancer, although... (14566 views)

Severe arthritis. Hi Dr. Marie, My sweet Murphys is displaying weakness in hind legs, (they... (6581 views)

Pooping in the house. Hi Ipurchased a dog from a pet rescue organisation in Sydney just over three months... (14796 views)

lump on dog's abdomen. Hi Dr Marie, Hopefully this is a simple question. I've noticed that one of Max's... (20738 views)

Lump on dog's belly. Hi Dr. Marie I have a 5 year old Cocker Spaniel female - spayed when she was a... (15478 views)

Does my cat have glaucoma? About 2 weeks ago, I started noticing that Mietzi's right pupil would always stay... (5338 views)

Sore anus after using chlorox wipe. I put a Clorox Disenfecting Wipes on my dog's anus. It's been a couple of days and... (12508 views)

Cat has flaky skin. My Maine Coon, Nino has had flaky skin for quite awhile. I had him at the vet a few... (8672 views)