Bad breath

Breed: domestic short haire
he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet visit

Here are some previously answered questions that may help you:

Stomatitis in cats

My dog has really bad breath

My dog has horrible breath

At this age, it's also possible that the bad breath is because of teething. Sometimes when a cat is teething there will be some bleeding. Blood in the mouth can smell really bad.

Pregnant cat is vomiting. My cat got out and didn't come home for about a month. When she got out she was in... (20884 views)

Does vinegar kill fleas? I have two cats, and my tenant has one as well. We are aware that they have fleas... (9219 views)

Dog vomiting and limping. as of this morning, Izzy threw up twice, within about 30 seconds, and then stopped.... (83338 views)

Run over by car. we have a small part pomeranian dog, she old, but not sure how old. she was... (12518 views)

Vomiting and not eating. Buster was throwing up for over two weeks. I had him to an emergency pet hospital,... (24771 views)

Fly biting seizures. At night with the lights on, Misha snaps at the air as if she's catching flies.... (21389 views)

Itchy and meowing. Hi my female cat is 14 she has been very itchy lately she is a indoor cat only she's... (7914 views)

Licking at bum and feet. My 12 year old female cat started having anal gland issues over a year ago. After... (8647 views)

Newborn puppy not eating. Well yesterday my presious had puppys she had two, and about two to three hours... (10708 views)

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (11980 views)