67 days pregnant.

Breed: Yorkie
Dog is 67 days pregnant no sign of labor how much longer should i wait before taking her to the vet again

A normal pregnancy is 63 days in dogs. While it is possible to go 67 days, it is not normal. There are a few possibilities:

1. It's possible that Tinkerbell did not get pregnant on the first day of breeding. Was she bred multiple times? If so, it's possible that she got pregnant on a later breeding day and actually isn't as far along as 67 days.

2. It's possible that she has something called a false pregnancy or pseudopregnancy and isn't actually pregnant.

3. It's possible that she has dead fetuses inside of her. (Hopefully not!)

At this point I definitely would recommend a vet visit. The vet will take an xray and determine if there are puppies inside. They may talk about possibly inducing labor if necessary or may even consider a C-Section.

Senior cat not eating and losing weight. My male cat will not eat and when he does only small amounts. we are constantly... (9907 views)

Dog ate collar. Our dog ate half of a leather, metal studded collar about a week ago, which after a... (13181 views)

Help cats to get along. Hello my name is kristbjorg and im from iceland. I have a cat thats 8 months old... (7613 views)

Chinese Crested with diarrhea This is breed that loses their teeth (starting at an early age) as they age.... (9639 views)

Toxoplasmosis questions. 1) My cat is an outdoor cat. I know he is at risk for getting the parasite that... (12315 views)

Azithromycin and cat death. I run my own rescue group. I do all the cleaning, transporting, adopting, and I... (10094 views)

New hamster tips. Ok well im getting a hamster tomorrow and i had one a few years ago. a few years ago... (8096 views)

Swollen penis Charlie's penis is enlarged and pussing but the puss is not excessive. I really... (50899 views)

Not well after vaccines. Had rabies distemper & bord shots fri Gave her frontline & heartguard yest night.... (9165 views)

Red bubble in corner of eye. My dog has a red membrane sticking out from the corner of his eye - kind of like a... (22411 views)