67 days pregnant.

Breed: Yorkie
Dog is 67 days pregnant no sign of labor how much longer should i wait before taking her to the vet again

A normal pregnancy is 63 days in dogs. While it is possible to go 67 days, it is not normal. There are a few possibilities:

1. It's possible that Tinkerbell did not get pregnant on the first day of breeding. Was she bred multiple times? If so, it's possible that she got pregnant on a later breeding day and actually isn't as far along as 67 days.

2. It's possible that she has something called a false pregnancy or pseudopregnancy and isn't actually pregnant.

3. It's possible that she has dead fetuses inside of her. (Hopefully not!)

At this point I definitely would recommend a vet visit. The vet will take an xray and determine if there are puppies inside. They may talk about possibly inducing labor if necessary or may even consider a C-Section.

UTI and straining. I have a feral cat that hangs around my workplace. I have had him neutered. He also... (12461 views)

Vomiting and not eating. My shepherd mix, Beanie, is 8 years old, weighs about 44 pounds, and has always been... (7243 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (12377 views)

Lethargic kitten after spay. My kitten is around five minths old. She was spayed on July 23rd ish. Since her... (14220 views)

Seizures...brain tumor? Hello Dr. Marie, I have an interesting scenario for you. Our Aussie is 13 and as... (5343 views)

Behavior after having puppies My dog had puppies three weeks ago. She started acting funny and hid underneath the... (13721 views)

Is dog's paw broken? Chandler jumped out the car window today and hurt his back paw. He won't put any... (10994 views)

Hyperaldosteronism? My niece's 12 yr old cat vomits about every 6 days, gets dehydrated, listless and... (4394 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia? Hello Dr Marie, I recently found an abandoned feral kitten in the street who was... (8562 views)

Puppy has a broken leg. Dear Marie, I have 9 weeks old Pomeranian. She broke her right front leg. She is... (38581 views)