67 days pregnant.

Breed: Yorkie
Dog is 67 days pregnant no sign of labor how much longer should i wait before taking her to the vet again

A normal pregnancy is 63 days in dogs. While it is possible to go 67 days, it is not normal. There are a few possibilities:

1. It's possible that Tinkerbell did not get pregnant on the first day of breeding. Was she bred multiple times? If so, it's possible that she got pregnant on a later breeding day and actually isn't as far along as 67 days.

2. It's possible that she has something called a false pregnancy or pseudopregnancy and isn't actually pregnant.

3. It's possible that she has dead fetuses inside of her. (Hopefully not!)

At this point I definitely would recommend a vet visit. The vet will take an xray and determine if there are puppies inside. They may talk about possibly inducing labor if necessary or may even consider a C-Section.

Cat puts her paw on my face. Why does my cat Bruski always put her paw on my face when shes sleeping shell keep... (27565 views)

Stopped prednisolone suddenly. Hi Dr. Marie, My 2.5 year old cat, Pebbles, was diagnosed with pretty severe... (29865 views)

Spay older dog? Hi Vet My dog is 9 years old & has never been mated. She is healthy & does not have... (12737 views)

Itchy hamster. What happens if my hamster is licking itself a lot of scratching itself? Also, what... (28295 views)

Papaya leaf extract for cancer? Hi, Jacob is 8 he just had his spleen removed due to a tumor about a week ago. ... (15798 views)

Betadine on spay incision? My dog was spayed 3 days ago and I'm worried about the incision becoming infected.... (15651 views)

Can I feed raw veggies? Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green... (10750 views)

Geodon (ziprasidone) ingestion. My morkie may have ate a GEODON pill found on the floor. It was 60 mg. And it is an... (24286 views)

When to separate pups? Hello, My pet has just given babies and i need to give those babies for... (9952 views)

Bad breath in dog. My dog is 12 yrs old and has very bad breath. I lost my husband 21/2 yrs ago and I... (20783 views)