67 days pregnant.

Breed: Yorkie
Dog is 67 days pregnant no sign of labor how much longer should i wait before taking her to the vet again

A normal pregnancy is 63 days in dogs. While it is possible to go 67 days, it is not normal. There are a few possibilities:

1. It's possible that Tinkerbell did not get pregnant on the first day of breeding. Was she bred multiple times? If so, it's possible that she got pregnant on a later breeding day and actually isn't as far along as 67 days.

2. It's possible that she has something called a false pregnancy or pseudopregnancy and isn't actually pregnant.

3. It's possible that she has dead fetuses inside of her. (Hopefully not!)

At this point I definitely would recommend a vet visit. The vet will take an xray and determine if there are puppies inside. They may talk about possibly inducing labor if necessary or may even consider a C-Section.

Trifexis side effects I just read your article about Trifexis and was very disturbed. We have three... (8520 views)

sexing a cat WE found a stray cat and our question is how can we tell what gender it... (10301 views)

Dog walking in circles my mother in laws dog just started acting real sick today he cant stand up or when... (29186 views)

Sterile nodular panniculitis? Hi, My dog has a patch of nodules on his neck. I took him to our normal vet five... (38270 views)

Dog ate foam padding. Hi Dr, At 9pm last nite Max chewed open an office chair. He managed to swallow... (128576 views)

Bleeding anal glands. My dog has been having blood drip from his rear. My vet has expressed his anal... (11673 views)

Hip dysplasia in pupp Hi I have a 13 month old German Shepherd male Havoc. He runs great. Jumps great and... (36123 views)

Dog ate vitamin D Dog just ate two 5,000 iu Vitamin D capsules. Anything I need to worry about/watch... (100469 views)

How long is FIP contagious? Hi Marie. Here's my situation. Adopted Charlie in August 2010. On March 1, this year... (18213 views)

Dog has warm ears. Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are... (87819 views)