Dog can't pee after accident.

Breed: bullmastief
brandy got ran over about 4 days ago,,, she is walking with a lamp,,, eating and drinknihg,,, but she hasn't peeor poop. she trys but just like a dribble pee and one samll amount of poop. what can i do here at home for her? or do i need to take her the vet? thank you, tanna

Brandy needs to see a vet immediately. If she is not able to pee then this is an emergency. She may have a pelvis fracture. Or she could have a serious back injury.

There is nothing you can do for her at home. Please take her to an emergency vet right away.

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (10483 views)

Peeing in house on lasix. My dog has collapsed trachea and also an enlarged heart that was pressing on his... (14514 views)

Is my dog overweight? Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good... (7411 views)

Cat has a watery eye. Hi, I have spoken with you before about my cat Yoko. She suffers from swollen gums... (11946 views)

Heart medication questions. My dog’s name is Yoda. He is 16 years old. But for his heart, he is in good... (5264 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (3446 views)

Constipated kittens. I am fostering 5 kittens. I think they are about 5 weeks old. They still cannot use... (8856 views)

Cat with hyperthyroidism. Hi again! I spoke to you last week regarding the bad behavior of my cat. She has... (22567 views)

Blood in urine after bladder surgery Hello again Dr. Marie. My dog had bladder surgery on Monday. To make a long story... (20156 views)

Not eating and very weak. Our dog has been quite sick for a bit over a week now. We live on a small island in... (57252 views)