Dog can't pee after accident.

Breed: bullmastief
brandy got ran over about 4 days ago,,, she is walking with a lamp,,, eating and drinknihg,,, but she hasn't peeor poop. she trys but just like a dribble pee and one samll amount of poop. what can i do here at home for her? or do i need to take her the vet? thank you, tanna

Brandy needs to see a vet immediately. If she is not able to pee then this is an emergency. She may have a pelvis fracture. Or she could have a serious back injury.

There is nothing you can do for her at home. Please take her to an emergency vet right away.

Do you like being a vet? Hi Dr. Marie I have 2 cats and their names are simba and angel and they're very... (11524 views)

Freckles on a dog's belly. Francois has developed some brown spots on his belly and testicles. He licks in... (26325 views)

Spaying an older dog. My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her... (8404 views)

Interview tips for veterinary technicians. I actually had a question not related to a pet, if that is okay. What advice would... (7218 views)

Can you die from a cat bite? hello dr.marie.i am too small to pay your fees but scared that i am not getting any... (20232 views)

Seborrheic dermatitis in Irish Setter. i have a 12yr old irish setter who has seborrheic dermatitis. she has the scaley... (12785 views)

Dog ate fertilizer. Hi Dr. Marie, Jake, a 25 lb Border Collie mix ate a small amount of a grass... (47926 views)

Dog eating dirt. My dog consumes grass and now wants to eat dirt when outside exercising despite a... (18241 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (12439 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (8537 views)