Dog can't pee after accident.

Breed: bullmastief
brandy got ran over about 4 days ago,,, she is walking with a lamp,,, eating and drinknihg,,, but she hasn't peeor poop. she trys but just like a dribble pee and one samll amount of poop. what can i do here at home for her? or do i need to take her the vet? thank you, tanna

Brandy needs to see a vet immediately. If she is not able to pee then this is an emergency. She may have a pelvis fracture. Or she could have a serious back injury.

There is nothing you can do for her at home. Please take her to an emergency vet right away.

Green and black teeth. My Basenji is 14 years old, has green/black teeth in the back. He has started... (14576 views)

Muscle tremors and distemper. I have an around 4 - 6 month old puppy who was a street dog in Dharamsala India. She... (13378 views)

Red spots My dog has been developed having red spot (lots of round and red spot with hair loss... (36900 views)

Rabbit not moving. this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she... (7406 views)

Cat limping and vomiting. Today I noticed that my cat was limping a bit. Later on in the day I noticed that... (19182 views)

Quiet, sneezing dog. My Choc Lab is acting very listless, sneezing constantly, her nose is cold, is still... (23021 views)

Dog peeing on furniture Skyler is 2 years old and is house broken but sometimes he will come back inside and... (9661 views)

Homeopathic medicine questions. My dog has had nasal congestion, runny nose, mucus from his eyes and a little from... (13411 views)

Pancreatitis My dog had an exploratory Lap. done 3 days ago to rule out a foreign body. She had... (16282 views)

Rat lost his brother. My rat has lost his brother will he be ok i am not getting another... (12476 views)