Dog can't pee after accident.

Breed: bullmastief
brandy got ran over about 4 days ago,,, she is walking with a lamp,,, eating and drinknihg,,, but she hasn't peeor poop. she trys but just like a dribble pee and one samll amount of poop. what can i do here at home for her? or do i need to take her the vet? thank you, tanna

Brandy needs to see a vet immediately. If she is not able to pee then this is an emergency. She may have a pelvis fracture. Or she could have a serious back injury.

There is nothing you can do for her at home. Please take her to an emergency vet right away.

Does Hartz kill roundworms? well, this one time when I had a lab mix puppy that wasn't vetted or wormed or... (10532 views)

Laser pointers for cats and dogs? Will playing with a laser pointer hurt a dog or... (12682 views)

Snapping noise in joints. Doctor, We have two labs (chocolate, and black). They love to run, fetch, play, and... (13613 views)

Green penile discharge. Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green... (17145 views)

Reduce allergies to cats. I'm allergic to cats but I would love to have one. I've recently heard that there is... (8217 views)

Wound on cat. My father's cat Jerry is 3 year old neutered male DSH who is up-to-date on all... (5223 views)

Will removing an eye affect my dog? Sadly, our son's dog recently had a car accident and my lose one eye. He is still in... (8326 views)

Hair loss in patches. Hi we live in a remote community up near Darwin in Australia. Four weeks ago we took... (9536 views)

In heat and shaking her head. My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea for the last 2-3 days. She has been in... (5504 views)

Ultrasonic noise deterrents for cats? do devices that omit a 124db ultrasonic burst of sound work as a cat deterrent... (9822 views)