Dog can't pee after accident.

Breed: bullmastief
brandy got ran over about 4 days ago,,, she is walking with a lamp,,, eating and drinknihg,,, but she hasn't peeor poop. she trys but just like a dribble pee and one samll amount of poop. what can i do here at home for her? or do i need to take her the vet? thank you, tanna

Brandy needs to see a vet immediately. If she is not able to pee then this is an emergency. She may have a pelvis fracture. Or she could have a serious back injury.

There is nothing you can do for her at home. Please take her to an emergency vet right away.

Jaundiced dog. Hi, I have an 8yr old female labrador that on the 30th December, 2013 evening... (15137 views)

Surgery or rest for CCL tear. Dear Dr. Marie, My dog often limping recently and i've brought her to see a vet in... (8864 views)

Dog died of pancreatitis. My yorkie died at the vets. She was 10 and a half. I fed her new dog food... (32210 views)

Why did 15 year old dog die? Hello, My dog was 15 years old and she just recently died last thursday. My mother... (15114 views)

Possible degenerative myelopathy. Hi Dr. Marie, My 11 year old German shepherd has been taking prevacox, tramedol,... (30974 views)

Toenail problems. We adopted Tiger (62lb what appears to be shepard/boxer mix) in May and about a... (7793 views)

Cat with only 4 teeth. We just discovered our cat, Chole, who is 11 years old, seem to have only 4... (11224 views)

Cat vomiting and not eating. Hi Dr. Marie...I wonder if you could help me figure out if my cat is really sick. ... (28863 views)

Lethargic shih tzu My dog came home from the cottage this weekend and is acting very odd. He walks a... (24186 views)

Urinating in her sleep. my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was... (8028 views)