Dog can't pee after accident.

Breed: bullmastief
brandy got ran over about 4 days ago,,, she is walking with a lamp,,, eating and drinknihg,,, but she hasn't peeor poop. she trys but just like a dribble pee and one samll amount of poop. what can i do here at home for her? or do i need to take her the vet? thank you, tanna

Brandy needs to see a vet immediately. If she is not able to pee then this is an emergency. She may have a pelvis fracture. Or she could have a serious back injury.

There is nothing you can do for her at home. Please take her to an emergency vet right away.

Found bug in dog's ear. Hello, My name is Karroll I have a 4 year old Chihuahua. Lattly he has been... (8358 views)

Dog drinking and panting lots. my dog has been drinking and panting a lot since i changed his dog food last summer.... (11132 views)

Are bully sticks safe? My dog loves to chew on bully sticks. I think it's kind of gross that it is a... (17284 views)

Cyst or cancer? About a year ago, Bella started limping occasionally. When I inspected her leg, I... (4250 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (14423 views)

Dog eats grass and vomits Hi Marie! My Germen Spitz(male) eats some grass while he is out and vomits.Avoids... (8545 views)

One small testicle. I have a 25 week old male pup who had 2 normal testicles at 8 weeks old. At about 10... (19287 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (7410 views)

My dog is pooping blood. What does it mean when a dog poops blood? I woke up this morning and there was... (658062 views)

Large blister on ear. MY DOG HAS WHAT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A LARGE WATER BLISTER ON HIS EAR WHAT COULD IT... (15854 views)