Dog can't pee after accident.

Breed: bullmastief
brandy got ran over about 4 days ago,,, she is walking with a lamp,,, eating and drinknihg,,, but she hasn't peeor poop. she trys but just like a dribble pee and one samll amount of poop. what can i do here at home for her? or do i need to take her the vet? thank you, tanna

Brandy needs to see a vet immediately. If she is not able to pee then this is an emergency. She may have a pelvis fracture. Or she could have a serious back injury.

There is nothing you can do for her at home. Please take her to an emergency vet right away.

Diarrhea and large abdomen. My 5 yr old DSH has been acting weird for the last 2 days. He had foamy,watery... (7329 views)

Pseudomonas aeruginosa in cats. My cat is aged 9. She was recently diagnosed with Pseudomonas aeruginosa which is... (29614 views)

Diarrhea in chihuahua. Hello. I need some help in trying to diagnose my 4 month old chihuahua puppy. Let me... (6875 views)

Vomiting kitten. My 4 week kitten was abandoned by his mom when he was a few days old. He is very... (4557 views)

Is my dog overweight? Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good... (6096 views)

Low fat foods and tripe for pancreatitis. My 3 yr old Golden who was on Orijen for 2 years had a pancreatitis attack about 6... (20579 views)

Pooping and peeing outside of box. I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped... (6421 views)

Cat can't put weight on leg. hi basil got away from me last night down near the woods he returned about 30 mins... (18510 views)

Jack Russel skin problems. My Jack Russel has bad skin. Every now and again she gets really itchy and has bald... (14639 views)

Red lesion on whippet's leg. Hi there. My whippet gets a little crazy sometimes running in the backyard. I... (4975 views)