Dog has split her nail.

Breed: chi wa wa
my dog has a toe nail that is split. it is causing her alot of pain. what do we do to get her through the nite in case the nerve is exposed

The best thing you can do is to keep the foot covered. A sock fastened with duct tape works really well.

In the morning, if the nail is still bothersome she should see the vet. They may be able to pull of the torn area. If necessary they will dispense some pain medication, and possibly antibiotics.

Stop puppy from biting. How can I stop my puppy from biting me? I don't want to give her up but she is... (8057 views)

Black spot on Hamster's skin. my hamster has a black spot under his hair.should he have this?????????????. he is a... (17006 views)

Can you die from a cat bite? hello dr.marie.i am too small to pay your fees but scared that i am not getting any... (17757 views)

Biopsy? Dr, As you know Max has been having issues with vomiting and soft stools. 9... (7495 views)

Trifexis side effects I just read your article about Trifexis and was very disturbed. We have three... (6269 views)

Painful dog. I have a small dog, under 20 pounds, that I rescued off the street in Mexico. I'm... (7463 views)

Swelling by anus. King is a healthy, non-nutered male dog. He eats well and most people are shocked... (18354 views)

Trouble urinating after neuter surgery. Hi Dr, Max was neutered yesterday at 10 am. The nurses said he went to pee 2... (57453 views)

Euthanized dog with megaesophagus. 3 days ago we had to put our dear dog Bailey to sleep:( he was diognosed with... (10233 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in puppy. Lady is almost 5 months now, she's a typical Aussie puppy. She lives with me, my... (6269 views)