Cat has a sore mouth.

Breed: N/A
My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but she can't get it out. It happened once in awhile but now it's happening more often. Should I be worried about this?

Sorry to hear that this is happening with Little. This is a tough question to answer without being able to examine your cat.

It sounds like she may have some pain in her mouth. You will likely want to have your vet examine her.

One of the more common reasons for pain in the mouth is a dental problem called a resorptive lesion. This is similar to a cavity in people and can be quite painful for cats.

It's also possible that she has a dental infection or even a tumor in the mouth.

Or, she may actually have something stuck in her mouth.

There really is nothing that I can recommend over the internet other than to have your vet take a look.

Cat with sore penis. I have a neutered male cat 5 years old. 4 months ago he was really sick, we took him... (19744 views)

Does my dog have cushing's? Hi Dr. Marie, I took my almost 10 y/o lab to the vet because she has been waking... (6247 views)

Newborn puppy not eating. Well yesterday my presious had puppys she had two, and about two to three hours... (9709 views)

How often is a dog in heat? My dog started her first heat yesterday. I know not to breed her now she is not... (5095 views)

Rapid wheezing in a cat. My family adopted a cat from the humane society almost a year ago. When we got her... (11276 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. Dear Dr. Marie, I adopted a shelter dog from the southern US last September. He is... (10901 views)

Dog chewing feet. I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart... (10793 views)

Lethargic dog. The last 3 days, Duke has become very lethargic, laying around and just sleeping. ... (30300 views)

Sedative after heartworm treatment? Hello Dr. Marie, I have a 2 and a half year old boxer/lab that is being treated... (13755 views)

Sudden death in a dog after swimming. My dog was swimming in the lake for 1-2 mins, she came out, then ran around suddenly... (12254 views)