Cat has a sore mouth.

Breed: N/A
My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but she can't get it out. It happened once in awhile but now it's happening more often. Should I be worried about this?

Sorry to hear that this is happening with Little. This is a tough question to answer without being able to examine your cat.

It sounds like she may have some pain in her mouth. You will likely want to have your vet examine her.

One of the more common reasons for pain in the mouth is a dental problem called a resorptive lesion. This is similar to a cavity in people and can be quite painful for cats.

It's also possible that she has a dental infection or even a tumor in the mouth.

Or, she may actually have something stuck in her mouth.

There really is nothing that I can recommend over the internet other than to have your vet take a look.

Time for euthanasia? My dog Juliet is 12 1/2 years old. She is a black lab with Addison's disease which... (15658 views)

Painful erection My 9 month old dog, Jack, has been getting erections that last up to about 10... (25280 views)

Swollen paw pad. Max has had a swollen pad(front paw...the one further up the leg) for about a week.... (16546 views)

Dog can't poop. okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo... (16129 views)

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (35372 views)

Hole on puppy's head. My german shepherd gave birth to 9 puppies on June 19, however 1 pup came out with a... (17110 views)

Dog with pancreatitis. My dog was taken to the vet Monday morning and I was told he had pancreatitis. I... (13929 views)

Not using litter box. For the past several months she has decided to stop using the litter box to poop in.... (12405 views)

Dog ate chocolate bar. Hello. In September 2009, we got a family pet. She was born on 9th of July 2009. So... (6841 views)

Allergy treatment. I know Memphis has allergies. Within the last month he has started itching his eyes.... (9353 views)