Cat has a sore mouth.

Breed: N/A
My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but she can't get it out. It happened once in awhile but now it's happening more often. Should I be worried about this?

Sorry to hear that this is happening with Little. This is a tough question to answer without being able to examine your cat.

It sounds like she may have some pain in her mouth. You will likely want to have your vet examine her.

One of the more common reasons for pain in the mouth is a dental problem called a resorptive lesion. This is similar to a cavity in people and can be quite painful for cats.

It's also possible that she has a dental infection or even a tumor in the mouth.

Or, she may actually have something stuck in her mouth.

There really is nothing that I can recommend over the internet other than to have your vet take a look.

Meibomian gland adenoma? This past week Murphy (4 year old Irish Setter) developed what I thought was a small... (241375 views)

Malamute panting. We have taken in a rescue dog. When they brought him to us he was panting and they... (14197 views)

Swollen lip My cat gets frequent and sudden swelling on her face (her bottom lip usually but... (14776 views)

Sheltie is afraid of people. I have a one year old female Sheltie. she is very nervous around people. She was... (15648 views)

Limping cat. Hi, My calico cat has been limping for over 6 months, Rt paw. About 3 yrs ago she... (16987 views)

Pug died after pooping blood. my female pug passed away between 4:00A.M. & 8:00 A.m. yesterday. She had never... (56946 views)

Lethargic dog. The last 3 days, Duke has become very lethargic, laying around and just sleeping. ... (31355 views)

Dog urinating in the house. I really need help, i have a dog that is now one and a half years old, hes a cross... (10259 views)

Pimples around a dog's anus. Hi. My name is Anna and I have a 7 month old, predominantly Rhodesian Ridgeback,... (125762 views)

Handling newborn kittens. Hello, My cat has recently had kittens. I think they are a day old. She had... (10547 views)