Cat has a sore mouth.

Breed: N/A
My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but she can't get it out. It happened once in awhile but now it's happening more often. Should I be worried about this?

Sorry to hear that this is happening with Little. This is a tough question to answer without being able to examine your cat.

It sounds like she may have some pain in her mouth. You will likely want to have your vet examine her.

One of the more common reasons for pain in the mouth is a dental problem called a resorptive lesion. This is similar to a cavity in people and can be quite painful for cats.

It's also possible that she has a dental infection or even a tumor in the mouth.

Or, she may actually have something stuck in her mouth.

There really is nothing that I can recommend over the internet other than to have your vet take a look.

When can my dog see other dogs? How long before my dog can be around people that own dogs? He gets his first set of... (7801 views)

Worms in vomit. My dog threw up a yellow substance and it had worm like creatures I it what should I... (9889 views)

Anal sac problems. When I cane home form work I noticed that my dog was bleeding from her anus. I took... (67009 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (12744 views)

Duck jerky making dogs sick? If chicken strips (jerky) might be a problem, what about duck? I have bags of both... (6631 views)

Dog is walking funny, I have a 14 year old dog. About a year ago he lost most of his hearing. About 2... (45735 views)

Interstitial cystitis? Charlotte is constantly squatting as if she has to go, but nothing is coming out. I... (9973 views)

Palliative care vs. euthanasia? Hello. First let me say that this turned out to be long and probably rambling. ... (11478 views)

Head Tilt. My dog carries his head to one side. Do you think he could have an ear infection or... (13136 views)

Lab with a cough. Two days ago, my chocolate lab starting coughing and dry heaving occasionally when... (48644 views)