Cat has a sore mouth.

Breed: N/A
My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but she can't get it out. It happened once in awhile but now it's happening more often. Should I be worried about this?

Sorry to hear that this is happening with Little. This is a tough question to answer without being able to examine your cat.

It sounds like she may have some pain in her mouth. You will likely want to have your vet examine her.

One of the more common reasons for pain in the mouth is a dental problem called a resorptive lesion. This is similar to a cavity in people and can be quite painful for cats.

It's also possible that she has a dental infection or even a tumor in the mouth.

Or, she may actually have something stuck in her mouth.

There really is nothing that I can recommend over the internet other than to have your vet take a look.

Pocket pets and cats. I have been considering adding a small pocket pet as a companion to my home. I... (3124 views)

Puppy is very hyper. Gracey was born on July 6th..so she will be six months soon. We have had dogs all... (7255 views)

Questions about spay. I have an appointment to get Gracie spayed on the 17th and had a few questions. ... (14860 views)

Fleas on a newborn kitten. My cat just had kittens and they have fleas. What can I do to get rid of fleas on... (6617 views)

Cancer or hairball? Mama Kitty has a lower abdomen mass. She is 5 lbs. The vet suspects cancer, although... (13712 views)

Cat with bald belly. Our cat (6 years old) has bitten off the hair on her stomach. Our vet (in Latvia)... (11033 views)

Should we euthanize? Hershey was diagnosed with lymphoma today. He has two large swollen nodes under his... (13405 views)

Daschund with sore neck. My dog was perfectly fine leading up to and on the day he received his vaccines. He... (7145 views)

Vaccine squirted onto skin. OK... I have a Maltese and yorkie that I was giving their second vaccine 5 in 1, and... (20599 views)

Possible laryngeal Parlysis Rex is having breathing difficulties for the last few days primarily while eating or... (7639 views)