Cat has a sore mouth.

Breed: N/A
My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but she can't get it out. It happened once in awhile but now it's happening more often. Should I be worried about this?

Sorry to hear that this is happening with Little. This is a tough question to answer without being able to examine your cat.

It sounds like she may have some pain in her mouth. You will likely want to have your vet examine her.

One of the more common reasons for pain in the mouth is a dental problem called a resorptive lesion. This is similar to a cavity in people and can be quite painful for cats.

It's also possible that she has a dental infection or even a tumor in the mouth.

Or, she may actually have something stuck in her mouth.

There really is nothing that I can recommend over the internet other than to have your vet take a look.

Vomiting 3 times per day. My dog is vomiting about 3x per day. She seems to be happy and wants to eat a... (19415 views)

Grain free foods and allergies. Previously I have a Siberian Husky that got food allergy because I kept him on the... (10224 views)

Do sheep die on their backs? Hi, there. We have been having a debate about a sheep we saw in the field behind... (66973 views)

Home remedy for ear infection? Hello, My golden bailey was sprayed by a skunk in September, his shots are up to... (12517 views)

Cat is not eating. Our 6 year old male cat has not been eating or Drinking. He has not been using the... (17196 views)

Fearful puppy? I just adopted a new puppy from a man who owned a farm. he had a few dogs and they... (6753 views)

Dog is leaking urine. We have a 4yr old female boxer/german shepherd mix who seems to be "leaking" a lot... (9850 views)

Yellow diarrhea and runny eyes. i have a kitten that has diarreah yellowish in color. she acts like she has a hard... (6867 views)

Dog with wound. My pup is 7 months old and two days ago she dug out of her kennel and I didn't see... (17817 views)

Hamster scabs and hair loss. I have a dwarf hamster (it's white with red eyes, if that helps on the breed). It... (20060 views)