Cat has a sore mouth.

Breed: N/A
My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but she can't get it out. It happened once in awhile but now it's happening more often. Should I be worried about this?

Sorry to hear that this is happening with Little. This is a tough question to answer without being able to examine your cat.

It sounds like she may have some pain in her mouth. You will likely want to have your vet examine her.

One of the more common reasons for pain in the mouth is a dental problem called a resorptive lesion. This is similar to a cavity in people and can be quite painful for cats.

It's also possible that she has a dental infection or even a tumor in the mouth.

Or, she may actually have something stuck in her mouth.

There really is nothing that I can recommend over the internet other than to have your vet take a look.

Pitbull is itchy. I have a 4 year old pitbull/lab mix that has been scratching and biting at herself.... (48307 views)

Palliative care vs. euthanasia? Hello. First let me say that this turned out to be long and probably rambling. ... (10688 views)

Drinking and urinating more. Approx. 6 yrs old or older, part Rodesian Ridgeback, 69 pounds. He was a stray and... (4008 views)

Do cats get chicken pox? it is not of a cat of mine a cat i saw he had spots that looked alot like chickenpox... (26274 views)

Mark on dog's nose. Hello! My dog is a Toy Fox Terrier (5 years old). He is a typical hyperactive toy... (3915 views)

Peeing in house. I have a 10 year old female cat that has never consistently used the litter box in... (4833 views)

Honey for a wound. Whats your opinion on using raw honey to treat and heal my geldings staph abcesses... (7698 views)

Older cat with problems. Hi there. I really hope that you can answer my question. My cat Derek is obviously... (50131 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi Dr. Marie I have a 10 week old OES pup, male. He is in good weight, healthy... (14190 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (15407 views)