Urinating in home.

Breed: dsh
My cat is urinating all over my home. We recently moved into it about 2 months ago. And he is constantly meowing... or as I like to call it talking.. and it is very annoying.
He has an appointment to be neutered weds. the 13th of april. I am hoping that this will make him stop peeing all over the house. We have another cat, female, she has been spayed and they get along great, I have no problems out of her. I don't know if its because we moved or not. We have 2 litter boxes in the house and I keep them clean. Any suggestions. He is healthy.

Most likely neutering will solve this problem!

I get asked about this type of thing a lot, so I wrote an article about it:

How to stop a cat from urinating in the house.

Not chewing his food. I noticed he isn't chewing his dog food lately. He has always chewed before. I think... (5294 views)

Dog shedding. Why is our dog shedding so... (9358 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog, Ace, passed away on Thursday, July 5th. We live in the midwest and had been... (11885 views)

Lump on dog. Hi Dr Marie, I realize your answer to this may be a best guess... But today I... (12158 views)

Pink growths on chest of dog. Sometime in the past 4 weeks my dog has developed small string like pink growths on... (14898 views)

Howling and very sick. My 13 year old male cat, since yesterday is sick, and I don't know why. Yesterday... (74185 views)

Cat howls at night time. Hi - Rusty is almost 15 yrs. and meows and howls at night. Basically, he throws a... (21019 views)

Swollen foot and death in a dog. I am seeking for an answer what could be the reason my dog can hardly breathe and... (18350 views)

Swollen nose. My 9 yo Female Samoyed has a swollen nose - the black part of the nose, on the top.... (7584 views)

Euthanized dog with megaesophagus. 3 days ago we had to put our dear dog Bailey to sleep:( he was diognosed with... (11194 views)