Urinating in home.

Breed: dsh
My cat is urinating all over my home. We recently moved into it about 2 months ago. And he is constantly meowing... or as I like to call it talking.. and it is very annoying.
He has an appointment to be neutered weds. the 13th of april. I am hoping that this will make him stop peeing all over the house. We have another cat, female, she has been spayed and they get along great, I have no problems out of her. I don't know if its because we moved or not. We have 2 litter boxes in the house and I keep them clean. Any suggestions. He is healthy.

Most likely neutering will solve this problem!

I get asked about this type of thing a lot, so I wrote an article about it:

How to stop a cat from urinating in the house.

Kitten won't get out of litter box. PLEASE HELP...MY RAGDOLL KITTEN 9 WKS OLD WONT GET OUT OF THE LITTERBOX HARDLY AT... (9717 views)

Itchy mouth in a dog. For quite sometime now she has been experiencing something that is irritating her... (66622 views)

Swelling on dog's face. Hi the right side of my 6 year old boxer boy's face has swelled up - looks like he... (53756 views)

Hartz and Advantage. I gave my cat Hartz one spot flea treatment and it doesnt work grrrr, i gave it on... (9709 views)

Loose black stools. Sid is older, lately his stools ate loose and turn black? He can tell time and... (4748 views)

Infection after cherry eye surgery? Chewy had successful cherry eye surgery about 3 months ago. Vet has closed. I... (14454 views)

Good chew toys for dogs. Hi Dr, I have a 9 month old dog who is part Golden and part Canadian beaver. He... (14472 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat has lost a lot of weight in the past 3 weeks. She cries for food but then... (9164 views)

Limping boston terrier. hi my boston terrier wont put any weight on his back right foot. It started of only... (22159 views)

Lump on dog's head. Within a week or two I noticed a bump on Badger's head (about center back behind... (30952 views)