Urinating in home.

Breed: dsh
My cat is urinating all over my home. We recently moved into it about 2 months ago. And he is constantly meowing... or as I like to call it talking.. and it is very annoying.
He has an appointment to be neutered weds. the 13th of april. I am hoping that this will make him stop peeing all over the house. We have another cat, female, she has been spayed and they get along great, I have no problems out of her. I don't know if its because we moved or not. We have 2 litter boxes in the house and I keep them clean. Any suggestions. He is healthy.

Most likely neutering will solve this problem!

I get asked about this type of thing a lot, so I wrote an article about it:

How to stop a cat from urinating in the house.

Flea Allergy Hello Shelby has two to three spots that she has been licking and chewing on by... (12003 views)

Any problems after inguinal hernia surgery? I purchased a yorkie 2months old who recently had a inguinao hernia surgery and i... (12053 views)

Possible seizures? Our cat, Teddy, started having episodes of rigid front legs, swaying, and staggering... (7690 views)

Severe skin problems. My dog Leila started licking on 8/1/12. Her spots looked like hot spots on elbows... (7214 views)

Growth near bum of cat. Hello: I noticed my outside male cat had a growth coming out of his back end. After... (14770 views)

Heartworm in a puppy? I recently sold an 11 week old pomeranian on January 24, 2010 due to allergies. I... (13106 views)

Bumps on schnauzer. Hi Dr. Marie, Firstly, I'd like to thank you for this very valuable, yet... (26786 views)

Cat is sneezing a lot. I have a two year old cat. I adopted her from a shelter last December. When I... (30393 views)

Is Frontline working for fleas? I live in Iowa and rescued a black Pug from a family in July. The previous owner... (18303 views)

Will spay terminate pregnancy? It is a possibility my dog might be pregnant. But my mom wants to get her spayed... (14170 views)