Urinating in home.

Breed: dsh
My cat is urinating all over my home. We recently moved into it about 2 months ago. And he is constantly meowing... or as I like to call it talking.. and it is very annoying.
He has an appointment to be neutered weds. the 13th of april. I am hoping that this will make him stop peeing all over the house. We have another cat, female, she has been spayed and they get along great, I have no problems out of her. I don't know if its because we moved or not. We have 2 litter boxes in the house and I keep them clean. Any suggestions. He is healthy.

Most likely neutering will solve this problem!

I get asked about this type of thing a lot, so I wrote an article about it:

How to stop a cat from urinating in the house.

Guinea pig lifespan. Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea... (10856 views)

Genetics of lymphoma for Goldens. Its been a tough week. This question is looking hopefully many years down the... (6594 views)

Dog seizured while boarding. Last March, I boarded Niko at the vet while on vacation. Until then he had been a... (15705 views)

Unneutered dog bit child. Hello Dr. Marie, Our 9 year old Border Collie has no history of aggression or... (10611 views)

cat with bald belly Dr Marie, My cat has recently started loosing the hair on her belly her tummy is... (11725 views)

Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy. Hi. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and worried about my two cats. I know how to avoid... (5852 views)

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (20841 views)

Dog has a crooked tail. We have a pure bred Staffy 5 months old. Her tail curls right over her back and... (17914 views)

Mange treatment. Dr. Marie: My dog has demodectic mange. We give her Promeris, but it makes her... (17340 views)

Ringworm treatment in cat. First, thank you for your previous help with my questions. I have 2 issues with... (19243 views)