Urinating in home.

Breed: dsh
My cat is urinating all over my home. We recently moved into it about 2 months ago. And he is constantly meowing... or as I like to call it talking.. and it is very annoying.
He has an appointment to be neutered weds. the 13th of april. I am hoping that this will make him stop peeing all over the house. We have another cat, female, she has been spayed and they get along great, I have no problems out of her. I don't know if its because we moved or not. We have 2 litter boxes in the house and I keep them clean. Any suggestions. He is healthy.

Most likely neutering will solve this problem!

I get asked about this type of thing a lot, so I wrote an article about it:

How to stop a cat from urinating in the house.

How much water should a puppy drink? Dr Marie, This is more a precautionary question. Max is 4.5 months old, 37... (89956 views)

Chronic and acute kidney disease. My dog is a 3 and half year old toy poodle. About 3 month before, he was diagnosed... (10522 views)

Patches of hair loss on snout. Hi, my dog Penelope has started to develop a patch of hair loss on the right side of... (23361 views)

Lump on hamster Hi, Recenly my dwarf hamster has developed a pink lump with white spots under its... (24590 views)

Really bad skin issues. there is a PHOTO on the Pet-Forums-UK website, on the Dog Health sub-forum under Dog... (11788 views)

Dog is walking funny, I have a 14 year old dog. About a year ago he lost most of his hearing. About 2... (49437 views)

Should surgery be done? I have a female labrador, who is six year old and was nutered when she was 1 year... (7666 views)

Old cat with lump on paw. Our family cat is 13 to 15 years old. within the last two weeks she has lost her... (9661 views)

Black spot on dog's nose. Hi my name is Joanne I noticed about a week ago my 8 year old lab had a small black... (32081 views)

Not using litter box. For the past several months she has decided to stop using the litter box to poop in.... (13486 views)