Urinating in home.

Breed: dsh
My cat is urinating all over my home. We recently moved into it about 2 months ago. And he is constantly meowing... or as I like to call it talking.. and it is very annoying.
He has an appointment to be neutered weds. the 13th of april. I am hoping that this will make him stop peeing all over the house. We have another cat, female, she has been spayed and they get along great, I have no problems out of her. I don't know if its because we moved or not. We have 2 litter boxes in the house and I keep them clean. Any suggestions. He is healthy.

Most likely neutering will solve this problem!

I get asked about this type of thing a lot, so I wrote an article about it:

How to stop a cat from urinating in the house.

Can dogs take human antibiotics? Can dogs take human antibiotics or triple creams for... (13581 views)

Dogs, cats and bio-oil. Hi, Dr. Marie: I have a question for you regarding a product called Bio Oil. I... (18797 views)

Feline leukemia contagious? I'm feeding a neighbor's cat that has feline leukemia. I have cats of my own. Is it... (7910 views)

Head Tilt. My dog carries his head to one side. Do you think he could have an ear infection or... (12294 views)

Puppy not gaining weight. my puppy is one month old and is not gaining any weight and is not active not eating... (8803 views)

Light sensitivity in older cat. Jack, 12 years old, was diagnosed with CKD 6months ago and is having Hills... (9558 views)

How often to vaccinate for parvo. Hi How often should I get my dog vaccinated for Parvo? She was vaccinated May... (38401 views)

Cushing's and panting. I saw where you advised a person on dog breathing problems, that is could be... (37744 views)

Dog can't bark. I just recent spayed my dog this summer and i recently noticed that her bark sounds... (22110 views)

Pregnant cat question. Back in March approx. around the 9th my cat Faith went into heat. During this time... (29758 views)