Urinating in home.

Breed: dsh
My cat is urinating all over my home. We recently moved into it about 2 months ago. And he is constantly meowing... or as I like to call it talking.. and it is very annoying.
He has an appointment to be neutered weds. the 13th of april. I am hoping that this will make him stop peeing all over the house. We have another cat, female, she has been spayed and they get along great, I have no problems out of her. I don't know if its because we moved or not. We have 2 litter boxes in the house and I keep them clean. Any suggestions. He is healthy.

Most likely neutering will solve this problem!

I get asked about this type of thing a lot, so I wrote an article about it:

How to stop a cat from urinating in the house.

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (19583 views)

Do cats get chicken pox? it is not of a cat of mine a cat i saw he had spots that looked alot like chickenpox... (32005 views)

Rabbit not moving. this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she... (8853 views)

Vet didn't ask my permission. I came home to find my beloved cat unable to stand (seemed drunken) and felt cooler... (10577 views)

Dog is leaking urine. We have a 4yr old female boxer/german shepherd mix who seems to be "leaking" a lot... (12133 views)

Peeing orange and losing weight. I have a village dog, I think he is dying, I don't know what to do. I always feed... (20746 views)

Pit bull with rash. My dog has a bumpy red rash on her inner hip area,around her tail and her private... (10532 views)

Not eating and vomiting. Since saturday our terrior cross hasn't been eating her food,and drinking alot. We... (10435 views)

Lump on ferret's face. My daughters feret has a lump on it's cheek. At first it did not grow fast , but now... (11728 views)

Dog has teeth stuck in her cheek. i noticed my dogs mouth was bleeding a little bit while we were playing so i opened... (14595 views)