Duck jerky making dogs sick?

Breed: Siberian Husky
If chicken strips (jerky) might be a problem, what about duck? I have bags of both and didn't hear about this problem until after I had lost a dog to a mysterious, fast illness. I'm concerned about giving my huskies these treats. They had blood tests after the other dog died and were normal.

A few people who have left a comment on my article about chicken jerky making dogs sick have speculated that duck could be involved too.

The problem is that no one knows what the culprit is! The FDA is investigating but has not been able to figure out why so many dogs are sick.

My best advice would be to avoid any kind of jerky treats at all, especially those made with ingredients from China!

Brown near cat's vagina. Talia has brown in her fur around her vagina and I wiped it with a baby wipe and it... (18285 views)

Hyperaldosteronism? My niece's 12 yr old cat vomits about every 6 days, gets dehydrated, listless and... (5048 views)

IVDD in Basset Hound? Frank has had a very hard stomach for 2.5 days now and he is not drinking much... (39247 views)

Not eating or drinking because lonely? i have a puppy i've had her in the backyard now my sister had an inspection at her... (8233 views)

8 month old kitten producing milk. Hi. My 5 month old kitten (Macy) has been trying to nurse from my 8 month old cat... (5631 views)

Dog biting at tail. My dog Kita is biting her tail down to the skin and Im getting worried because our... (8153 views)

My dog twisted her back. Dear Dr. Marie, Hope you are well. I was contacting you in hopes that you could... (36346 views)

Vomiting all food. My mom's adopted shelter cat, Luci, has a strange problem. It used to be nearly... (7108 views)

Weakness in legs and thirsty. Dear Dr. Marie, Sammy has been having weakness in hind legs,difficulty standing... (12029 views)

Lump near nipple. She has a lump(i think so).. It's hard, and about a marble's size in... (10590 views)