Parvo virus vaccine question.

Breed: poodle
can dogs get parvo even if they are vaccinated?

If a dog is properly vaccinated then it is extremely unlikely for them to get parvo virus.

However, I will often see dogs where the owners think they are vaccinated because they had one shot as a puppy. If a puppy has not had three sets of vaccines, each 3-4 weeks apart then they are not properly vaccinated.

Bloody pee in dalmatian. what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do... (8930 views)

Wheezing, sneezing kitten. my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and... (11480 views)

Old dog vomiting. My dog has been throwing up food that she eats except soft stuff, she is old and she... (15406 views)

Renal failure. Care and diet for young dog in last stages of renal failure... My sister's dog,... (17634 views)

Cat vomits after eating wet food. My cat has been doing this strange thing, but only after she eats wet food. It... (11616 views)

Cat can't meow. This morning my 9-yr old female indoor cat, Ally, can't meow (she's always very... (126578 views)

Cancer or infection? My dog recently completed radiation therapy for a brain tumor and he handled the... (5059 views)

Tail fell off. My dog wrapped her tail up in a chain and the other day it fell off. She continues... (9899 views)

Puppy has a small eye. my puppy has an eye defect it is smaller than the other and seems to be lazy it is... (19755 views)

Sudden death in a dog after swimming. My dog was swimming in the lake for 1-2 mins, she came out, then ran around suddenly... (11593 views)