Parvo virus vaccine question.

Breed: poodle
can dogs get parvo even if they are vaccinated?

If a dog is properly vaccinated then it is extremely unlikely for them to get parvo virus.

However, I will often see dogs where the owners think they are vaccinated because they had one shot as a puppy. If a puppy has not had three sets of vaccines, each 3-4 weeks apart then they are not properly vaccinated.

Guinea pig scabs around mouth. My guinea pig is getting brown/orange scabs around its mouth and nose?! I have took... (9284 views)

Care of orphaned kittens. I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr... (7228 views)

Peeing in the house. We have a problem with Storm (a male cat) weeing every where in the house we do have... (7280 views)

Thinking of getting a malamute. hi, i currently have a malchi. he is part maltese part chihuahua. i have been... (9886 views)

Did I cause my cat's brain injuries? hi ya i was playing with my cat and it scrap me bad so i slapped him on the head he... (19215 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (7455 views)

Yellow vaginal discharge. my female cat has yellow vaginal discharge what does this mean? is it a sign of... (12772 views)

Summer shaving? Is it ok to shave my dogs coat in the summer? will that help to make him... (9350 views)

Can't use back legs. In the past 7 months my dog has had 2 "episodes". First, in September 2010 he had... (34553 views)

Intestinal lymphoma. Hello Dr. Marie Our Jack Russell/Pug mixed breed dog Charlie is 6 yrs old and has... (16225 views)