Dog dying of parvo.

Breed: pittbul
sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy and well even when shes sick i want her to love me so please can you list a few things to make her so happy?

1.she cant move
2.shes not eating
3.she will not do tricks

and she will not do any of these well if you can get back to me thanks,your friends kayeanna and sage

I'm very sorry to hear that Sage is so sick. Most dogs with parvo need to be treated by a vet in order to survive. The most important part of treatment is intravenous fluids.

I have seen dogs that have survived with at-home treatment of parvo, but most unfortunately do not.

Even if you can't afford keeping her in the hospital I highly advise that you have a vet look at her. They may be able to prescribe some medication to help her pain level and some electrolytes to help her to get some fluids and also some medication to help with the vomiting.

If you are not able to do this then unfortunately you may need to consider euthanasia. When a dog dies of parvo it is a very painful experience. If she is dying and you can't afford to put her down, in some areas the local humane society will do euthanasia for free or for a reduced fee.

I wish I could give you more encouraging advice, but parvo is a very nasty disease and Sage sounds like she is very uncomfortable.

Cancer in a cat's chest. Hi there, I hope this wont be too long, but I want to provide the history of the... (10608 views)

Dog ate duck bones. Hi Dr. Marie, Poppy nipped one piece of cooked duck wing bone 2 days ago at lunch... (30885 views)

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (9105 views)

Mom misses puppies. Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is... (8259 views)

Can puppy go outside? I was just wondering when it is okay to take Marley for walkes? He only has his... (10165 views)

Limping on rear leg. Hello Dr. Marie! Buddy came to us about six months ago a stray. Though it was... (22255 views)

Bruising after blood collection. I took my dog to get some shots earlier today and to get some tests done. They drew... (26493 views)

Tapeworms in kittens. Hey there, I spoke with you a few days ago about my kittens that have worms. The... (12102 views)

Cat's stomach making noises My cat's stomach has been making noises today including gurgling and rumbling. This... (195531 views)

cat with bald belly Dr Marie, My cat has recently started loosing the hair on her belly her tummy is... (10128 views)