Dog dying of parvo.

Breed: pittbul
sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy and well even when shes sick i want her to love me so please can you list a few things to make her so happy?

1.she cant move
2.shes not eating
3.she will not do tricks

and she will not do any of these well if you can get back to me thanks,your friends kayeanna and sage

I'm very sorry to hear that Sage is so sick. Most dogs with parvo need to be treated by a vet in order to survive. The most important part of treatment is intravenous fluids.

I have seen dogs that have survived with at-home treatment of parvo, but most unfortunately do not.

Even if you can't afford keeping her in the hospital I highly advise that you have a vet look at her. They may be able to prescribe some medication to help her pain level and some electrolytes to help her to get some fluids and also some medication to help with the vomiting.

If you are not able to do this then unfortunately you may need to consider euthanasia. When a dog dies of parvo it is a very painful experience. If she is dying and you can't afford to put her down, in some areas the local humane society will do euthanasia for free or for a reduced fee.

I wish I could give you more encouraging advice, but parvo is a very nasty disease and Sage sounds like she is very uncomfortable.

Red spot on dog's neck. I just noticed a red spot on my pug. I will try to attach a picture. It's on his... (16086 views)

Trifexis side effects I just read your article about Trifexis and was very disturbed. We have three... (6713 views)

Can't urinate after neuter. My boy cat was castrated yesterday he has been trying to wee but there is no wee... (7898 views)

Cat is hungry and has swollen tummy. Our cat seems to be hungry all the time, she is spayed, but we have just moved... (25406 views)

Is my cat pregnant? How can I tell if my cat is pregnant? She has a big belly and I want to know if... (10606 views)

Cat pooping in the house. Princess has recently started pooping around the house (about 2 months). I have had... (20986 views)

Why does guinea pig have pink poop? Hi! I am a big fan! So my guinea pig yesterday at play time, I found like a pink... (12727 views)

Metronidazole for cats alternative? My 16-hr-old neutered male cat is diabetic (since 2008) Was recently prescribed... (11016 views)

Puppy leaking urine. My puppy seems to be going pee while he sleeps .. He's 7 weeks old. Is this normal?... (8878 views)

Tramadol not working. He is on Tramodol 50 mg 3x a day plus 80lbs of Metacam for Arthritis. He was put on... (14655 views)