Dog dying of parvo.

Breed: pittbul
sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy and well even when shes sick i want her to love me so please can you list a few things to make her so happy?

1.she cant move
2.shes not eating
3.she will not do tricks

and she will not do any of these well if you can get back to me thanks,your friends kayeanna and sage

I'm very sorry to hear that Sage is so sick. Most dogs with parvo need to be treated by a vet in order to survive. The most important part of treatment is intravenous fluids.

I have seen dogs that have survived with at-home treatment of parvo, but most unfortunately do not.

Even if you can't afford keeping her in the hospital I highly advise that you have a vet look at her. They may be able to prescribe some medication to help her pain level and some electrolytes to help her to get some fluids and also some medication to help with the vomiting.

If you are not able to do this then unfortunately you may need to consider euthanasia. When a dog dies of parvo it is a very painful experience. If she is dying and you can't afford to put her down, in some areas the local humane society will do euthanasia for free or for a reduced fee.

I wish I could give you more encouraging advice, but parvo is a very nasty disease and Sage sounds like she is very uncomfortable.

Brewer's Yeast for fleas. Is brewers yeast and garlic a safe treatment for deterring fleas and ticks,... (17828 views)

Dog can't pee. I was outside today and I looked over at my dog. He bent over to pee but no pee... (16319 views)

Dog bleeding from nose and died. This might seem unnecessary and irrelevant now, but maybe even shedding a little... (70918 views)

Milk coming out nose. Hi my dog has just had pups 5 weeks ago an since day one, one of the puppies has... (23186 views)

Not chewing his food. I noticed he isn't chewing his dog food lately. He has always chewed before. I think... (5169 views)

Debris on cat's eye. Good afternoon! My cat seems to be having eye issues. 6 months ago I took her to... (12074 views)

Boxer with kennel cough. I adopted Shelby from a shelter. She has the kennel cough and I am treating her with... (15036 views)

Possible pyometra. My dog I believe is in heat but this month instead of a thin red color the discharge... (7677 views)

Coughing and panting. My dog is 12 1/2 and he has a hacking cough and pants all the time except when he's... (30313 views)

Did cat die from eating fertilizer? Hello, a couple of days ago I found one of my cats dead in the garden. Although he... (10552 views)