Dog dying of parvo.

Breed: pittbul
sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy and well even when shes sick i want her to love me so please can you list a few things to make her so happy?

1.she cant move
2.shes not eating
3.she will not do tricks

and she will not do any of these well if you can get back to me thanks,your friends kayeanna and sage

I'm very sorry to hear that Sage is so sick. Most dogs with parvo need to be treated by a vet in order to survive. The most important part of treatment is intravenous fluids.

I have seen dogs that have survived with at-home treatment of parvo, but most unfortunately do not.

Even if you can't afford keeping her in the hospital I highly advise that you have a vet look at her. They may be able to prescribe some medication to help her pain level and some electrolytes to help her to get some fluids and also some medication to help with the vomiting.

If you are not able to do this then unfortunately you may need to consider euthanasia. When a dog dies of parvo it is a very painful experience. If she is dying and you can't afford to put her down, in some areas the local humane society will do euthanasia for free or for a reduced fee.

I wish I could give you more encouraging advice, but parvo is a very nasty disease and Sage sounds like she is very uncomfortable.

Gunky eyes in kittens. Hello, We have four newborn kittens--19 days old. One died 2 days ago--we... (8539 views)

Cat has high ALT. my cat was diagnosed with high alt liver enzyme and hi white blood cell count in... (26339 views)

Prednisone and Tramadol for Neck Pain. Seymour is a 7-year old black neufy/mix, 110 lbs,very strong and energetic. The... (14362 views)

Dog eats grass and vomits Hi Marie! My Germen Spitz(male) eats some grass while he is out and vomits.Avoids... (8740 views)

Heartworm treatment. Sam was a rescue, we believe that he is a little over two years old and a pit / lab... (6075 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia in kittens. hi, my cat recently had kittens, their are four kittens, two cant walk or barely... (17620 views)

Dog playing with a bat - rabies? My new puppy 7 weeks old has just has a few of his early shots. He was just in the... (30773 views)

Is hamster hibernating or dead? My hamster is limp cold and her eyes are slightly open and she is lying on her... (48234 views)

Bald spot on maltese. I just noticed a bald spot about the size of 2 half dollars on my Maltese right... (15033 views)

Shedding Akita. my akita is 14 months old and is lossing massive clumps of fur. he has new curse... (7886 views)