Black spot on tongue.

Breed: mixed
My dog, Bogey, has developed a black spot on his tongue about 3 months ago. It was a dot the size of a pencil eraser. It is now about 3 times that size and irregularly shaped. It is flat, not at all raised. No foul smell. He does not seemed to be bothered by it, does not act sick, has good energy and appitite. He's up on all his shots. His mix is,well, mixed. Looks like part Aussie, part Brittany, part Border and about 44 lbs.and 5 yrs old.
Ideas? Thanks for your time.
Judy

If this spot is not raised at all, it's likely just a change in pigment on the tongue. This is nothing to worry about!

Limping kitten my kitten has started losing alot of weight and he is limping. his back left paw is... (9843 views)

Limping boston terrier. hi my boston terrier wont put any weight on his back right foot. It started of only... (22990 views)

Sore tail. Yesterday I noticed my cat acting strange. She has been walking with her tail very... (7617 views)

Will neutering stop a dog peeing on things? hi i my dog pisses on everything well getting him fixes stop that thanks... (10342 views)

Diarrhea and increased appetite. We found a cat that we have decided to keep. We have had all his shots, Neutered and... (5362 views)

Tea Tree Oil Toxicity. Tea tree oil extract was put on the neck and spine of the dog for flea prevention. ... (16423 views)

Tramadol online. My 8 year old English mastiff has pain due to hop problems. Her vet has prescribed... (9258 views)

Cat is dying. I took in a stray that was living in a garage since his was little for years and was... (10607 views)

Sterile nodular panniculitis? Hi, My dog has a patch of nodules on his neck. I took him to our normal vet five... (31281 views)

Penis comes out when poops. Our 13 weekd old sprocker spaniel's penis is popping out when he poos. This only... (24541 views)