Black spot on tongue.

Breed: mixed
My dog, Bogey, has developed a black spot on his tongue about 3 months ago. It was a dot the size of a pencil eraser. It is now about 3 times that size and irregularly shaped. It is flat, not at all raised. No foul smell. He does not seemed to be bothered by it, does not act sick, has good energy and appitite. He's up on all his shots. His mix is,well, mixed. Looks like part Aussie, part Brittany, part Border and about 44 lbs.and 5 yrs old.
Ideas? Thanks for your time.
Judy

If this spot is not raised at all, it's likely just a change in pigment on the tongue. This is nothing to worry about!

Cat puffing its hair out. Is there other reasons besides a cat trying to make itself look big for a fight that... (16180 views)

Swollen ankle in my dog. My Labrador has the right back leg ankle joint bigger than his left one. 15 days ago... (11178 views)

Breeding big and little dog. i have a year and a half old female jack russell/rat terrier cross that is in heat... (10198 views)

Cat with green patch on skin. first i would like to thank you for your time. When my cat was a kitten i thought... (17470 views)

Cat's heart rate question. Does the heart-rate depend on the age of the... (9067 views)

Pomeranian in pain. I have a 4 year old pom. All of a sudden, 3 weeks ago he started having abdominal... (17645 views)

Pimples around a dog's anus. Hi. My name is Anna and I have a 7 month old, predominantly Rhodesian Ridgeback,... (130598 views)

Can't move back legs. I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but... (21960 views)

Too small for spay? My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her... (8847 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (12034 views)