Dog only has one testicle.

Breed:
my dog has only one penis can it mate ?

Do you mean that your dog has only one testicle?

If this is the case, then he can mate, but he should not.

Here is another question I recently answered that explains why a dog with only one testicle should not be mated.

Blood from bum. Her butt was bleeding bad (out of the hole), the blood was thick and bright red. I... (16694 views)

Swollen hip. I am so worried about my dog Holly. I think she may have hip dysplasia. Her hip is... (9622 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (17094 views)

Lentigo on a daschund. Dear Dr. Marie, I just recently discovered these black dots on my dogs chest when... (34542 views)

Itchy by tail Dr. Marie, my dog always kind of chews/bites/scratches under the right side of his... (6460 views)

Sick guinea pig. hello, i need help. my guinea pig peppy is really dehydrated and really weak, today... (11535 views)

Swollen muzzle in cat. Hello, I gave my cat food this morning and when she went to eat it, she made this... (8596 views)

Vomiting and runny eyes. Hello Doc! My cat Princess started throwing up this morning. First two times was... (40925 views)

Dog licks my nose. Hi, Luci was diagnosed with Lymphoma and also had 3 Mast Cell tumors removed back... (43089 views)

Bad breath he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet... (7053 views)