Dog only has one testicle.

Breed:
my dog has only one penis can it mate ?

Do you mean that your dog has only one testicle?

If this is the case, then he can mate, but he should not.

Here is another question I recently answered that explains why a dog with only one testicle should not be mated.

Dog has teeth stuck in her cheek. i noticed my dogs mouth was bleeding a little bit while we were playing so i opened... (11607 views)

Heart rate for a cat. Dear Dr.Marie I was just wondering THE TRUTH behind what a cats average heart... (11708 views)

Bathed dog in gasoline. my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for... (17389 views)

Poop caked on bum. I saw that my dog was acting stangely, so I examined him and saw that his bottom is... (22573 views)

Can I get toxoplasmosis from my dog? I've caught my dog eating stray cat feces in my yard several times. I would then... (38002 views)

Remend (The dog is not mine) A friend is asking me to get Remend for their dog from a... (24096 views)

Chronic diarrhea. Hi, My 2 1/2 year old Siberian has had chronic diarrhea for the past 4 weeks.... (12648 views)

Seizure and diarrhea. Hi. My dog had a seizure this morning. her legs started shaking but she still had... (30663 views)

Cat has an itchy head. Hello, my cat's head is very itchy. She has been wearing a e-collar for a year... (10171 views)

Does vinegar kill fleas? I have two cats, and my tenant has one as well. We are aware that they have fleas... (8427 views)