Dog only has one testicle.

Breed:
my dog has only one penis can it mate ?

Do you mean that your dog has only one testicle?

If this is the case, then he can mate, but he should not.

Here is another question I recently answered that explains why a dog with only one testicle should not be mated.

Rabies from my dog? my 70 days old cocker spaniel bit my toe and there ws little bleeding and i cleaned... (7139 views)

Limping Dog. Yesterday, my dog started limping & avoiding putting any weight on his right hind... (28983 views)

Grunting pitbull I have two pit bulls, one is Maverick (female) and the other is Diezel (male). I... (14756 views)

Dried blood in ferret's ears. My ferret has dry blood in it's ears what does that... (18489 views)

Did I cause my cat's brain injuries? hi ya i was playing with my cat and it scrap me bad so i slapped him on the head he... (24315 views)

Testicles are swollen. Bingo was hit from behind by a car mon nite. He got several cuts on 1 side of face,... (20839 views)

Eye and ear infections. My dog was diagnosed with diabetes a few months ago. We are giving her Humulin N. ... (16195 views)

Dog leaking urine when sleeping. My dog is leaking urine when she is sleeping. She pees on the bed or on the couch. ... (125317 views)

Gradual change of food? Hello, I reside in South Korea and I am the father of 3 cocker spaniels. Recently... (11404 views)

Peeing in house. My cat has recently started urinating outside of her litter box again. She is about... (10339 views)