Dog only has one testicle.

Breed:
my dog has only one penis can it mate ?

Do you mean that your dog has only one testicle?

If this is the case, then he can mate, but he should not.

Here is another question I recently answered that explains why a dog with only one testicle should not be mated.

Perianal fistula Dear Dr Marie, My baby doggie, Mushka, has developed small pimple-sized boils... (39896 views)

Vomiting foamy yellow stuff. My Yorki 8 Lb and was throwing up yellow foamy and almost puss like stuff 3 days ago... (21349 views)

Dog ate absorbent chicken pad. My dog just ate one of those absorbent pads from a chicken meat tray......would this... (98441 views)

Best flea preventive for cats. Bella is an indoor/outdoor cat; free to roam during the day, but we keep her in at... (7311 views)

Spay a nursing cat? Our kitty gave birth to three kittens 10 days ago and is already in heat. Is it... (11586 views)

Gradual change of food? Hello, I reside in South Korea and I am the father of 3 cocker spaniels. Recently... (11648 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (23476 views)

Lyme vaccine and testing. Hi, I took missy to the vet yesterday for her lyme vaccination booster shot and then... (14814 views)

Sick hamster or hibernating. Please help ! My hamster is not moving now but it is breathing.. I am not sure about... (19909 views)

Vomiting after eating. My cat will vomit after eating several times a week. She will also 'leak' or 'drip'... (33264 views)