Dog only has one testicle.

Breed:
my dog has only one penis can it mate ?

Do you mean that your dog has only one testicle?

If this is the case, then he can mate, but he should not.

Here is another question I recently answered that explains why a dog with only one testicle should not be mated.

Dog vomiting clear mucus and white foam. My dog continues to throw up a clear mucus with white foam. He is still very... (19477 views)

Dog not well after fighting. My dog was in a fight with the neighbors dog last night. When I there Captain was... (5561 views)

Laryngeal paralysis and vomiting. my dog gags and coughs when he eats and also eats mulch and grass and subsequently... (10086 views)

Cat limping and vomiting. Today I noticed that my cat was limping a bit. Later on in the day I noticed that... (16913 views)

Dog with large tumor on neck. My Dog Re has a large Growth on hes neck, we live 100kms from any vet so with hes... (36807 views)

Peeing on walls. Okay,I have a female spayed 2 year old cat and never sprayed walls and peed walls.... (13553 views)

Weakness in back legs and twitching eye. Sophie had had problems with her balance since sunday. Her back legs are weak and... (9960 views)

Recurring ear infections in Golden. My dog is a 90 pound Golden Retriever. He has had a lot of problems with ear... (19949 views)

Green and black teeth. My Basenji is 14 years old, has green/black teeth in the back. He has started... (13591 views)

High stepping and chattering. My dog has suddenly started walking funny. He lifts his paws up higher than normal... (9416 views)