Pregnant 10 month old dog.

Breed: Miniature Doberman
my mini doberman is 10 months and shes pregnant can she die? and how many dogs can she have?

It is never a good idea to breed a dog who is this young.

The biggest concern when a dog is pregnant is that she may need a C-Section. If she is having troubles with her delivery then you will need to be prepared to have surgery done on her. This can be expensive (i.e. $1000-$2000), so you will need to be prepared for this.

If the dog who bred her was larger than her then this makes it even more likely that she will need a C-Section.

If she is early in her pregnancy it would be a great idea to talk to your vet about spaying her and aborting the pregnancy.

Bumps on belly and vomiting. MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED. FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE... (6977 views)

Heartworm treatment. Sam was a rescue, we believe that he is a little over two years old and a pit / lab... (6417 views)

Are lumps related to seizures? Hi, Amber is 10 years old. Since she was young she had frequent seizures, as she... (10114 views)

Dog leaking urine. Good Evening. Charlot is a rescued dog so I do know his history prior to his new... (12384 views)

Diarrhea and then death. My question is about the death of our Daisy Mae. We are staying in South Padre... (36685 views)

Vomiting undigested food. I read in a magazine Woman's World about your service to give pet medical advice. My... (18417 views)

Swelling on dog's face. Hi the right side of my 6 year old boxer boy's face has swelled up - looks like he... (53303 views)

Bleach got on dog's skin. Our child picked up some 2% bleach cleaning solution and sprayed it into our dog... (16102 views)

Bassett with swollen eyes. I have a 5 year old bassett whos eye swelled up quite a bit this morning. We took... (13159 views)

Did I cause my cat's brain injuries? hi ya i was playing with my cat and it scrap me bad so i slapped him on the head he... (18090 views)