Pregnant 10 month old dog.

Breed: Miniature Doberman
my mini doberman is 10 months and shes pregnant can she die? and how many dogs can she have?

It is never a good idea to breed a dog who is this young.

The biggest concern when a dog is pregnant is that she may need a C-Section. If she is having troubles with her delivery then you will need to be prepared to have surgery done on her. This can be expensive (i.e. $1000-$2000), so you will need to be prepared for this.

If the dog who bred her was larger than her then this makes it even more likely that she will need a C-Section.

If she is early in her pregnancy it would be a great idea to talk to your vet about spaying her and aborting the pregnancy.

Problems after enema. Hello. Our 2 year old cat has had two bouts with constipation that required a... (38504 views)

Seizures due to brain tumor? Hello I have a 9 year old standard poodle (neutured) that has had a seizure episode... (21178 views)

Flea Allergy Hello Shelby has two to three spots that she has been licking and chewing on by... (14832 views)

Hyperthyroidism and IBD. We adopted Mo 10 years ago from the Humane Society. She was about 6 years old at... (13680 views)

Swollen glands in neck. 7 year old corgie, swollen glands in neck, possible swelling in abdominal area near... (29805 views)

Mass in cat's chest? Hello, My cat, a sterilized indoor-living Japanese Bobtail, is now 4 years old... (24370 views)

My dog twisted her back. Dear Dr. Marie, Hope you are well. I was contacting you in hopes that you could... (39816 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia in kittens. hi, my cat recently had kittens, their are four kittens, two cant walk or barely... (22941 views)

Vuvlar tumor in a cat. Hello, 2 weeks ago i had my russian blue sterilised cat (elderly not sure how old... (12975 views)

Surgery or rest for CCL tear. Dear Dr. Marie, My dog often limping recently and i've brought her to see a vet in... (11122 views)