Pregnant 10 month old dog.

Breed: Miniature Doberman
my mini doberman is 10 months and shes pregnant can she die? and how many dogs can she have?

It is never a good idea to breed a dog who is this young.

The biggest concern when a dog is pregnant is that she may need a C-Section. If she is having troubles with her delivery then you will need to be prepared to have surgery done on her. This can be expensive (i.e. $1000-$2000), so you will need to be prepared for this.

If the dog who bred her was larger than her then this makes it even more likely that she will need a C-Section.

If she is early in her pregnancy it would be a great idea to talk to your vet about spaying her and aborting the pregnancy.

Ear Cleaning. I'd like to know is a vinegar and water solution a good home remedy for my dogs... (25852 views)

Pregnancy symptoms in dogs. Hi Dr Marie My 2.5 yr old OES was bred last week with 1 AI and 5 natural ties. This... (15000 views)

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (16550 views)

Lump under arm of puppy. We have a 10 week old puppy. He got his first set of vaccinations one week ago. ... (16127 views)

Abscess on dog's neck. We have been keeping an eye on a hard lump on my boxers upper neck, by ear. It... (40900 views)

Peeing in house on lasix. My dog has collapsed trachea and also an enlarged heart that was pressing on his... (14509 views)

Coughing and panting. My dog is 12 1/2 and he has a hacking cough and pants all the time except when he's... (31187 views)

Sores on dog's leg. My dog recently got theses two sores on her back leg, one bigger than the other. Its... (9005 views)

UTI and straining. I have a feral cat that hangs around my workplace. I have had him neutered. He also... (13186 views)

Peeing orange and losing weight. I have a village dog, I think he is dying, I don't know what to do. I always feed... (17711 views)