Pregnant 10 month old dog.

Breed: Miniature Doberman
my mini doberman is 10 months and shes pregnant can she die? and how many dogs can she have?

It is never a good idea to breed a dog who is this young.

The biggest concern when a dog is pregnant is that she may need a C-Section. If she is having troubles with her delivery then you will need to be prepared to have surgery done on her. This can be expensive (i.e. $1000-$2000), so you will need to be prepared for this.

If the dog who bred her was larger than her then this makes it even more likely that she will need a C-Section.

If she is early in her pregnancy it would be a great idea to talk to your vet about spaying her and aborting the pregnancy.

Liver shunt surgery. Recently I found out that the kitten I adopted a few months ago has a Portosystemic... (7895 views)

Did my cat suffer? Last Tuesday night one of our cats went outside. He never reappeared. My boyfriend... (14435 views)

Bitten by copperhead snake. My mom's 14 week old puppy got bit by a snake. Didn't see the snake. What should... (9560 views)

Flea dirt around nipples? She is a 20 month old seemingly very healthy happy cat. There is a very good chance... (37246 views)

Kennel Cough. Hello I am only 16 and my parents do not believe me on my concern for my dog. I do... (5724 views)

Fly a puppy in cargo? Hi Dr Marie. We live in Halifax and are buying a pup from a breeder in Winnipeg.... (5450 views)

Can't bear weight. This isn't my pet, it is my sister in law's pet. Over the past few months, the dog... (7106 views)

Hamster with cushing's disease hi a am mina. i have 10 hamester. Unfortunately "blaki" (my Hamster) Maybe have... (9357 views)

Cat with renal lymphoma. I have a 7 year old female cat who, over the course of the past six months,... (9155 views)

Cat losing clumps of fur Our beloved 9 yo old male cat Gretzkey is ripping his hair out in clumps. Our house... (41949 views)