Pregnant 10 month old dog.

Breed: Miniature Doberman
my mini doberman is 10 months and shes pregnant can she die? and how many dogs can she have?

It is never a good idea to breed a dog who is this young.

The biggest concern when a dog is pregnant is that she may need a C-Section. If she is having troubles with her delivery then you will need to be prepared to have surgery done on her. This can be expensive (i.e. $1000-$2000), so you will need to be prepared for this.

If the dog who bred her was larger than her then this makes it even more likely that she will need a C-Section.

If she is early in her pregnancy it would be a great idea to talk to your vet about spaying her and aborting the pregnancy.

Kidney disease in a cat. First of all I am asking you because I am under extreme financial constraints right... (27297 views)

Should we do surgery? Hello Dr. Marie, My cat Gus will be 15 in 3 months. We have been working with his... (10800 views)

Vaccinate for parvo before 6 weeks? We have a litter of labrador puppies. They are 5 and 1/2 weeks old. Can we... (10139 views)

Cat vomiting and not eating. Hi Dr. Marie...I wonder if you could help me figure out if my cat is really sick. ... (32034 views)

How to make cat urinate. is there something we can put in her food to make her... (8831 views)

How to keep dogs from breeding. Hi there, I have a one year old female Beagle/Boxer mix and a Lab/pitt mix... (6653 views)

Breathing heavy. Is this Asthma? I have a question about asthma and heavy breathing General background: Okara... (8332 views)

Drooling and twitching. My 8 week old Mini American Eskimo has been drooling excessively all day. The... (14407 views)

UTI in a kitten. Hi there, I have spoken to you in the past, and am looking for a little advice... (12651 views)

Wobbly boxer My 3 year old male boxer has several issues. A couple weeks ago he was lethargic... (19085 views)