Pregnant 10 month old dog.

Breed: Miniature Doberman
my mini doberman is 10 months and shes pregnant can she die? and how many dogs can she have?

It is never a good idea to breed a dog who is this young.

The biggest concern when a dog is pregnant is that she may need a C-Section. If she is having troubles with her delivery then you will need to be prepared to have surgery done on her. This can be expensive (i.e. $1000-$2000), so you will need to be prepared for this.

If the dog who bred her was larger than her then this makes it even more likely that she will need a C-Section.

If she is early in her pregnancy it would be a great idea to talk to your vet about spaying her and aborting the pregnancy.

Contagious seizures. Blake is a 2yr old German shepherd that started having epileptic fits in june 2010.... (11978 views)

Why can't I get rid of fleas? How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea... (9679 views)

Dog drank a mug of hot chocolate. what should i do my dog is 2,7 kg and she might die because she is SO small please... (30169 views)

Cat has a watery eye. Hi, I have spoken with you before about my cat Yoko. She suffers from swollen gums... (11835 views)

Puppy not gaining weight. my puppy is one month old and is not gaining any weight and is not active not eating... (9478 views)

Can I deworm a nursing female dog? BB is nursing 3 week old pups,can she be wormed while... (41067 views)

Dog coughing again. Dear Dr. Marie Im concerned about my dog he started about a month ago sounding... (8072 views)

Panadol (tylenol) for cat? my cat(3 years) has been drooling non-stop for the past 3 days and wont eat or drink... (5868 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (17371 views)

Dog or cat pooping in house. Everyday – twice a day – morning and when I get home from work –... (19225 views)