Pregnant 10 month old dog.

Breed: Miniature Doberman
my mini doberman is 10 months and shes pregnant can she die? and how many dogs can she have?

It is never a good idea to breed a dog who is this young.

The biggest concern when a dog is pregnant is that she may need a C-Section. If she is having troubles with her delivery then you will need to be prepared to have surgery done on her. This can be expensive (i.e. $1000-$2000), so you will need to be prepared for this.

If the dog who bred her was larger than her then this makes it even more likely that she will need a C-Section.

If she is early in her pregnancy it would be a great idea to talk to your vet about spaying her and aborting the pregnancy.

Black spot on tongue. Hi, I have an 10 year old mutt, and she's never eaten dog food, for 10 years I've... (10524 views)

Guinea pig scabs around mouth. My guinea pig is getting brown/orange scabs around its mouth and nose?! I have took... (10659 views)

Guinea pig not eating. Hello, I have a 3 year old guinea pig who has stopped eating. Last week I... (8659 views)

Trifexis overdose? I think my Beagle gulped down my Coonhound's Trifexis dose. The Beage just had his... (31505 views)

Foot problem and congestion. My 10 year old dog max just finished taking cephalexin for a foot infection and has... (9537 views)

Switching foods for allergies. My male yorkie has recently developed food allergies. He has been n wheat corn and... (8354 views)

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (18209 views)

Vomiting lethargic puppy. my dog is not wanting to eat at all and is just laying around she has vomited a few... (45516 views)

Lethargic after dentistry. Our 3 year old Sheltie was at our local vet yesterday for some shots and to get his... (37047 views)

Is parvo contagious? I am sorry to have to ask this for free. I have been unemployed for over a year now.... (10303 views)