Young dog with loose stool.

Breed: Amstaff
I fed my dog PURINA and switched quickly to ORIJEN 6 FISH. Dogs stool became worse, almost diarrhea. What can you advise?
Thank you in advance for your peply.

There are a lot of different things that can cause diarrhea.

I am really not a fan of Orijen as I have seen a lot of dogs get diarrhea on this food.

With that being said, if a 3-6 month old dog has diarrhea it's likely not because of the food.

The best thing you can do is have your vet examine a stool sample to do tests for parasites. You can try using a dewormer and repeating this in 2 weeks. However, often puppies will have parasites that need special prescribed medicines. Two examples are giardia and coccidia.

Thin after back injury. A friend found a dog years ago on the side of the road with an broken back. Break... (11441 views)

Yorkie has tartar on teeth. I have recently noticed that masey has tartar buildin up on her teeth, iv gave her... (8118 views)

Dog ate Sentinel Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the... (16123 views)

Severe skin problems. My dog Leila started licking on 8/1/12. Her spots looked like hot spots on elbows... (7275 views)

Baby teeth didn't fall out. My dog's two canine teeth did not fall and her adult teeth grew in front of them.... (10637 views)

Stuck together - pregnant? Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm... (13410 views)

Limping kitten. I got a kitten on Monday. They said she is about 5 or 6 weeks old. For the first... (11439 views)

Urinating outside of box. Hi there, I have two cats, a male (Duke, long haired tabby) and female (Bella,... (8280 views)

Using elastic to remove lump. Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended... (7653 views)

Skinny 19 year old cat. Hi my cat is 19 years old! He is a little skinny but perfectly healthy! I also have... (11097 views)