Young dog with loose stool.

Breed: Amstaff
I fed my dog PURINA and switched quickly to ORIJEN 6 FISH. Dogs stool became worse, almost diarrhea. What can you advise?
Thank you in advance for your peply.

There are a lot of different things that can cause diarrhea.

I am really not a fan of Orijen as I have seen a lot of dogs get diarrhea on this food.

With that being said, if a 3-6 month old dog has diarrhea it's likely not because of the food.

The best thing you can do is have your vet examine a stool sample to do tests for parasites. You can try using a dewormer and repeating this in 2 weeks. However, often puppies will have parasites that need special prescribed medicines. Two examples are giardia and coccidia.

Bone cancer in leg. Hello My cat is 13 years old he was always a big cat and then became a big fat cat.... (17593 views)

Roundworms. Cat has roundworms. bought otc piperzine for her. how long should it take to work?... (18879 views)

Metronidazole and liver disease. My dog was diagnosed with sudden liver failure brought on by Interceptor. He got... (29308 views)

Can't get rid of fleas. Lately my dog has been non stop scratching and biting his skin. His skin becomes... (8857 views)

Contagious seizures. Blake is a 2yr old German shepherd that started having epileptic fits in june 2010.... (12696 views)

Lesion on cat's neck Hello, My cat had a lesion on his neck, it caused him no obvious pain. I... (9142 views)

Thumping back legs. My cat started throwing up Sunday. Yesterday he started thumping his back feet and... (23865 views)

Tumor on spinal cord. My dog is diagnosed with cancer. An NMR has been done. The tumor is affecting his... (7348 views)

Ear infection. last year my dog came home with an infection after being groomed. she has been on 4... (21389 views)

Redo rabies vaccine? Can a dog get a rabies shot twice? I am waiting for the previous owners to get me... (28737 views)