Young dog with loose stool.

Breed: Amstaff
I fed my dog PURINA and switched quickly to ORIJEN 6 FISH. Dogs stool became worse, almost diarrhea. What can you advise?
Thank you in advance for your peply.

There are a lot of different things that can cause diarrhea.

I am really not a fan of Orijen as I have seen a lot of dogs get diarrhea on this food.

With that being said, if a 3-6 month old dog has diarrhea it's likely not because of the food.

The best thing you can do is have your vet examine a stool sample to do tests for parasites. You can try using a dewormer and repeating this in 2 weeks. However, often puppies will have parasites that need special prescribed medicines. Two examples are giardia and coccidia.

Snorting dog My dog has been sneezing and once ina while making a coughing sound...like snoring. ... (26241 views)

Cat meows constantly. Hello- Our 8 year old male cat meows constantly, and he does things like dribble... (9730 views)

Thyroid cancer? Hello, about 10 months ago my dog started heavily panting while playing with her... (11390 views)

Cancer in lungs? Josie has had a persistent cough for over a year, so I took her to my vet for a... (5199 views)

21 year old cat is dying. THIS IS URGENt, BUT I DON'T HAVE 15.00 RIGHT NOW!! i THINK MY 21 YEAR OLD CAT IS... (11771 views)

Dose of interceptor? I have a new puppy... he's 8 weeks old and weighs 4.6 lbs. I live in Florida which... (11152 views)

Growth near bum of cat. Hello: I noticed my outside male cat had a growth coming out of his back end. After... (14386 views)

Peeing in the house. I would like a REAL solution to this, without the standard answers or suggestions(... (8151 views)

Front leg and neck pain. Hi, I noticed last Thursday my dog being uncomfortable and by Saturday he started... (12056 views)

Can't pee. Constipation issues too. Hello, My cat has Mega Colon and is being treated with CisaPride 5mg/ml suspension.... (12576 views)