Can't move back legs.

Breed: black lab
I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but he shows no signs of pain i have no idea what happened he was fine one minute and the next he was just dragging his legs i cant afford to take him to get checked out at vet or even to ask you with a quick response question i dont want to get him put down very good dog but i just cant afford to have them run all the tests on him i would like to know wat you think i should do im hopeing you answer quick thank you

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is having these problem. If he is unable to move his back legs there is a good chance that he has a serious back injury.

You can read more information here about spinal injuries.

Sometimes if we treat a spinal injury soon enough it can be treated with medication, but sometimes there is nothing we can do.

This dog needs to see a vet immediately.

Dogs, cats and bio-oil. Hi, Dr. Marie: I have a question for you regarding a product called Bio Oil. I... (22370 views)

Cat has flaky skin. My Maine Coon, Nino has had flaky skin for quite awhile. I had him at the vet a few... (9556 views)

Remove lumps? Sammy is an 8 yr old golden from a fairly good breeder. But Cancer is know to be in... (10770 views)

Dime sized sore above eye. Turbo has a dime size sore just above his left eye. Ive tried washing with peroxide... (17733 views)

Bathed dog in gasoline. my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for... (17385 views)

Cat is not eating. Our 6 year old male cat has not been eating or Drinking. He has not been using the... (18022 views)

Pit bull with rash. My dog has a bumpy red rash on her inner hip area,around her tail and her private... (8505 views)

Goat's milk for puppies. Is goat's milk good to give nursing puppies? My puppies won't nurse and I was told... (7701 views)

Hip dysplasia in pupp Hi I have a 13 month old German Shepherd male Havoc. He runs great. Jumps great and... (31834 views)

Puppies with dandruff. We got 5 puppies from a friend of mine and the puppies have hair loss itching and it... (7334 views)