Can't move back legs.

Breed: black lab
I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but he shows no signs of pain i have no idea what happened he was fine one minute and the next he was just dragging his legs i cant afford to take him to get checked out at vet or even to ask you with a quick response question i dont want to get him put down very good dog but i just cant afford to have them run all the tests on him i would like to know wat you think i should do im hopeing you answer quick thank you

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is having these problem. If he is unable to move his back legs there is a good chance that he has a serious back injury.

You can read more information here about spinal injuries.

Sometimes if we treat a spinal injury soon enough it can be treated with medication, but sometimes there is nothing we can do.

This dog needs to see a vet immediately.

Dog with large tumor on neck. My Dog Re has a large Growth on hes neck, we live 100kms from any vet so with hes... (35282 views)

Cyst or cancer? About a year ago, Bella started limping occasionally. When I inspected her leg, I... (4578 views)

Hairless cat skin problem. I recently took my hairless cats collar off and there was a small red sore were the... (9380 views)

Black lump under cat's eye. Few months ago, there is a small tiny transparent bubble grow under the skin below... (15113 views)

Red spots My dog has been developed having red spot (lots of round and red spot with hair loss... (31896 views)

Patches of hair loss on snout. Hi, my dog Penelope has started to develop a patch of hair loss on the right side of... (17540 views)

Died after bloat surgery. My dog became sick early Friday morning (2am) and vomited 3 times between 2am and... (16624 views)

Possible silent heat. She went into heat last year in August for the first time. She has not gone into... (12091 views)

Older dog having seizures. She has been having more vestibular events lately and closer to each other and I'm... (6996 views)

Can I give my cat milk? Hi, could you please tell me if I can give my ragdoll kitten scrambled eggs made... (8517 views)