Can't move back legs.

Breed: black lab
I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but he shows no signs of pain i have no idea what happened he was fine one minute and the next he was just dragging his legs i cant afford to take him to get checked out at vet or even to ask you with a quick response question i dont want to get him put down very good dog but i just cant afford to have them run all the tests on him i would like to know wat you think i should do im hopeing you answer quick thank you

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is having these problem. If he is unable to move his back legs there is a good chance that he has a serious back injury.

You can read more information here about spinal injuries.

Sometimes if we treat a spinal injury soon enough it can be treated with medication, but sometimes there is nothing we can do.

This dog needs to see a vet immediately.

Seizures...brain tumor? Hello Dr. Marie, I have an interesting scenario for you. Our Aussie is 13 and as... (7849 views)

Itchy dog. Desirae was gave to us,she was dirty and i belive she was kept outside,when we got... (7170 views)

Should dog with cancer be euthanized? Ben was diagnosed with a Grade III mast cell tumor last February. We had it... (19018 views)

Black sore near anus. Hello Dr.Marie (I am SO grateful for you!), I have had my two dogs (same breeder)... (50013 views)

How often is heat cycle? Bonnie is a pure chocolate labrador & was 6 in september (2011). I'm wondering how... (28082 views)

Can I give hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting? I gave my puppy a tablespoon and a half of hydrogen peroxide to help him throw up... (27590 views)

Dog bite wound. Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another... (7869 views)

Black spot on tongue. Hi, I have an 10 year old mutt, and she's never eaten dog food, for 10 years I've... (10917 views)

Why can't I get rid of fleas? How do I permanently get rid of fleas? I have tried flea shampoos, and De Flea... (11831 views)

Older cat with vomiting and white nose. My cat is a 13y.o., outdoor (day) / indoor (night), mouser/birder, and has been a... (19212 views)