Can't move back legs.

Breed: black lab
I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but he shows no signs of pain i have no idea what happened he was fine one minute and the next he was just dragging his legs i cant afford to take him to get checked out at vet or even to ask you with a quick response question i dont want to get him put down very good dog but i just cant afford to have them run all the tests on him i would like to know wat you think i should do im hopeing you answer quick thank you

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is having these problem. If he is unable to move his back legs there is a good chance that he has a serious back injury.

You can read more information here about spinal injuries.

Sometimes if we treat a spinal injury soon enough it can be treated with medication, but sometimes there is nothing we can do.

This dog needs to see a vet immediately.

Lack of bladder control. I HAVE A FEMALE COCKER SPANIEL WHO IS THE OFF SPRING OF MY OWN MALE AND FEMALE WHO... (15398 views)

PNST in a dog. My Jack Russell (8 years old) was just diagnosed with a PNST. Which was discovered... (12385 views)

Pit bull puppy is sick. My dog was outside and I was callig her, bit she didn't come I went to look for her... (8472 views)

Swollen eye after removal. Hi My 16 month old male pug had his intact left globe removed 10 months ago after... (6046 views)

Cat is getting lazy. Not urgent. Snowy used to play with paper and bottle tops and whatever else he could... (11676 views)

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (24208 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (114544 views)

Hair loss and black skin. my 15 yr old pomeranian is losing hair in the middle of her back. it just now... (9553 views)

Red liquid in rats eyes. My rat has no energy and she has red liquid comimg out her eyes and she is shaking... (11300 views)

Why is my 10 year old chihuahua coughing? Hi Dr. Marie! I have a 10yr old female Chihuahua that has a coughing problem. At... (38418 views)