Can't move back legs.

Breed: black lab
I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but he shows no signs of pain i have no idea what happened he was fine one minute and the next he was just dragging his legs i cant afford to take him to get checked out at vet or even to ask you with a quick response question i dont want to get him put down very good dog but i just cant afford to have them run all the tests on him i would like to know wat you think i should do im hopeing you answer quick thank you

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is having these problem. If he is unable to move his back legs there is a good chance that he has a serious back injury.

You can read more information here about spinal injuries.

Sometimes if we treat a spinal injury soon enough it can be treated with medication, but sometimes there is nothing we can do.

This dog needs to see a vet immediately.

Cleansing diet for dogs? I've just heard about the Chinese dog treat scare, and I'm going to check all my... (7659 views)

Weakness in back legs and twitching eye. Sophie had had problems with her balance since sunday. Her back legs are weak and... (12898 views)

Herpes and sore mouth. My 2 year old short hair tabby was diagnosed with FHV quite early on.. he's been... (15480 views)

Heat symptoms pregnant cat. My cat is pregnant but still acting like she's in season, this has been going on now... (7892 views)

Cat is very thirsty. I have a one year old cat, he eats well no concerns there, but he is consently... (12457 views)

Repair hernia now? My pitbull puppy has an umbilical hernia, about the size of a half dollar. She shows... (9722 views)

Sore anus after using chlorox wipe. I put a Clorox Disenfecting Wipes on my dog's anus. It's been a couple of days and... (17329 views)

Should this tumor be removed? My neice's 8-month old cavoodle has a growth on his shoulder. When we first noticed... (15979 views)

Seizures due to brain tumor? Hello I have a 9 year old standard poodle (neutured) that has had a seizure episode... (21176 views)

Pit Bull won't eat. My 3 year old Pit Bull/Boxer mix isn't eating as normal. She was a rescued stray... (16024 views)