Can't move back legs.

Breed: black lab
I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but he shows no signs of pain i have no idea what happened he was fine one minute and the next he was just dragging his legs i cant afford to take him to get checked out at vet or even to ask you with a quick response question i dont want to get him put down very good dog but i just cant afford to have them run all the tests on him i would like to know wat you think i should do im hopeing you answer quick thank you

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is having these problem. If he is unable to move his back legs there is a good chance that he has a serious back injury.

You can read more information here about spinal injuries.

Sometimes if we treat a spinal injury soon enough it can be treated with medication, but sometimes there is nothing we can do.

This dog needs to see a vet immediately.

Megacolon cat with problems. Addie was diagnosed with megacolon at age 2. The vet prescribed medications - I... (10780 views)

Dog not well after fighting. My dog was in a fight with the neighbors dog last night. When I there Captain was... (8383 views)

Black spot on dog's chest. My Dog recently got this black spot on her chest. When I first looked at it, it... (53070 views)

Prozac for submissive peeing? My Morkie is 2 1/2 years old. I rescued her at 6 mos. she is aggressive and also... (9304 views)

Exercise induced collapse. I have a labrador retriever and she is about 4 years old, 60 lbs and she is a girl.... (8150 views)

Insulin shock Lucy is diabetic.She gets 4units 2x daily with food..Monday she started to have... (8856 views)

Basset Hound whining. My basset has seemed to be more whiny latley than usual. I felt around his joints... (11658 views)

Cat has poop stuck to bum. My cat was a rescue from a pet hoarder and was taken too young from her mother. She... (13324 views)

Cat attacked by dog. My can got attacked by a dog and she cant close her mouth all the way, but her tooth... (7628 views)

Black poop and worms. my dog has worms, and we gave her medicine today but she wont eat anythingg and has... (15251 views)