Dog ate moldy food.

Breed: beagle
I know its likely my question won't get answered, and this is a question that can't wait, but I'm being hopeful. I've been gone from my apartment for 7 hours and my 5 year old beagle was being kept out of the kitchen by a gate..she got it down and has eaten a medium sized container of very moldy pasta. I have no way of telling how long ago she ate it but there's no vomit anywhere..I don't know if this is good or not. She's acting normal as far as I can tell, she's sleeping though so I have no way of telling..should I take her to the vet as soon as possible or should I wait to see vomiting or tremors?

It's likely too late, but this question may help you:

Dog ate moldy food from garbage

Should we continue with antibiotics? Dear Dr. Marie, I'm writing about my cat who had a skin allergy which started... (7060 views)

Roundworms and hookworms. How often do you find roundworms /hookworms in dogs is it rare of fairly... (4699 views)

Abscess on dog's neck. We have been keeping an eye on a hard lump on my boxers upper neck, by ear. It... (41837 views)

Does Vick's Vapo rub help cat's breathing? My vet says my cat has a sinus tumor and a Iwas wondering if vicks would help him to... (39415 views)

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (17346 views)

Dog leaking urine. Good Evening. Charlot is a rescued dog so I do know his history prior to his new... (13277 views)

Dog vomiting clear mucus and white foam. My dog continues to throw up a clear mucus with white foam. He is still very... (19851 views)

Vomiting 3 times per day. My dog is vomiting about 3x per day. She seems to be happy and wants to eat a... (20329 views)

Heartworm in a puppy? I recently sold an 11 week old pomeranian on January 24, 2010 due to allergies. I... (13395 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (17790 views)