Dog ate moldy food.

Breed: beagle
I know its likely my question won't get answered, and this is a question that can't wait, but I'm being hopeful. I've been gone from my apartment for 7 hours and my 5 year old beagle was being kept out of the kitchen by a gate..she got it down and has eaten a medium sized container of very moldy pasta. I have no way of telling how long ago she ate it but there's no vomit anywhere..I don't know if this is good or not. She's acting normal as far as I can tell, she's sleeping though so I have no way of telling..should I take her to the vet as soon as possible or should I wait to see vomiting or tremors?

It's likely too late, but this question may help you:

Dog ate moldy food from garbage

Bump on roof of mouth. Hi I'm almost certain this is nothing. But I have an 8 week old golden male. I've... (31947 views)

Bleeding from mouth. Hi Dr. Marie, What would cause recurrent tongue and gum ulcers in cats? Chuger is... (29257 views)

Is clostridium zoonotic? Clostridium Type A has been known to cause sudden death in healthy deer but it has... (7071 views)

3 week old kitten with diarrhea. i have a kitten that is 3 weeks old and she has diarrhea and also i wanted to know... (12043 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. I have a 4mo old kitten who has had diarrhea 2 days and threw up last night. No... (4956 views)

Dog waking every 2 hours. Our dog gets congested, breathes through his mouth, his mouth dries out and he wants... (25175 views)

How often to bathe a dog? I have a black lab that just turned 4. She has relatively short hair, how often... (7579 views)

Did I cause my cat's brain injuries? hi ya i was playing with my cat and it scrap me bad so i slapped him on the head he... (17393 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My dog has eaten very little the last week and has thrown up almost every time. He... (9667 views)

Puppy knuckling on back legs. Hi I have a pug who is 5 months old, he was fine until about 2 week ago. He started... (7244 views)