Dog ate moldy food.

Breed: beagle
I know its likely my question won't get answered, and this is a question that can't wait, but I'm being hopeful. I've been gone from my apartment for 7 hours and my 5 year old beagle was being kept out of the kitchen by a gate..she got it down and has eaten a medium sized container of very moldy pasta. I have no way of telling how long ago she ate it but there's no vomit anywhere..I don't know if this is good or not. She's acting normal as far as I can tell, she's sleeping though so I have no way of telling..should I take her to the vet as soon as possible or should I wait to see vomiting or tremors?

It's likely too late, but this question may help you:

Dog ate moldy food from garbage

Black spot on tongue. My dog, Bogey, has developed a black spot on his tongue about 3 months ago. It was a... (23702 views)

Rat Lifespan? Sick rat. My 3 yr old rat is sick. His skin feels cold, breathing is rapid and labored, eyes... (9976 views)

Guinea Pig losing hair. My guinea pig is 10 weeks and he's lost hair at the rear of his back. It looks a... (10851 views)

Seizures in sleep? My dog is 15 years old he has previously about 4 years ago had a tumor removed near... (5749 views)

Large red spots on dog's stomach. When I got home from work today, my dog had several large red spots on his stomach.... (164162 views)

Lump on my dog. Hello Dr. Marie, I sincerely hope that this is real, and that if it is and you... (34251 views)

Bumps on bulldog. Dr. Marie, Rocky has been having a series of hives over the past few weeks, which... (16077 views)

Seizures wouldn't stop. My dog suddenly had status epilepticus without having prior history of seizures. He... (28594 views)

High ALT in a dog. Autumn went to the vet on Sept 29, 2013 with a problem jumping and walking on... (17392 views)

Gerbil has rash on nose. My brothers pet gerbial has like a res rash or something aroud is nose and we are... (8369 views)