Dog ate moldy food.

Breed: beagle
I know its likely my question won't get answered, and this is a question that can't wait, but I'm being hopeful. I've been gone from my apartment for 7 hours and my 5 year old beagle was being kept out of the kitchen by a gate..she got it down and has eaten a medium sized container of very moldy pasta. I have no way of telling how long ago she ate it but there's no vomit anywhere..I don't know if this is good or not. She's acting normal as far as I can tell, she's sleeping though so I have no way of telling..should I take her to the vet as soon as possible or should I wait to see vomiting or tremors?

It's likely too late, but this question may help you:

Dog ate moldy food from garbage

calamine lotion on dogs Doeden has a itchy rash, raised pale bumps, on the back of his neck; I put on some... (94129 views)

Yellow diarrhea and runny eyes. i have a kitten that has diarreah yellowish in color. she acts like she has a hard... (7658 views)

White tongue in a kitten. Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it... (16923 views)

Cat pooping in the house. hello, my name is kelly horne. we recently got a new cat, i was told she's 6... (8604 views)

Get rid of parvo virus. I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know,... (26805 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (42100 views)

Dog doesn't like u/d For a dog that has once needed to have surgery to have bladder stones removed do you... (20864 views)

Horrible euthanasia experience Why was my pets euthanasia a nightmare? I brought my cat Jack in for euthanasia... (10178 views)

Boxer with kennel cough. I adopted Shelby from a shelter. She has the kennel cough and I am treating her with... (15708 views)

Vomiting kitten My 4 month old kitten was fine 3 days ago, then she suddenly regurgitated her... (16727 views)