Dog ate moldy food.

Breed: beagle
I know its likely my question won't get answered, and this is a question that can't wait, but I'm being hopeful. I've been gone from my apartment for 7 hours and my 5 year old beagle was being kept out of the kitchen by a gate..she got it down and has eaten a medium sized container of very moldy pasta. I have no way of telling how long ago she ate it but there's no vomit anywhere..I don't know if this is good or not. She's acting normal as far as I can tell, she's sleeping though so I have no way of telling..should I take her to the vet as soon as possible or should I wait to see vomiting or tremors?

It's likely too late, but this question may help you:

Dog ate moldy food from garbage

Dog ate acorn Dear Dr. Marie: Back again! While on a walk tonight, Jammy may have gotten a bit... (102748 views)

Hypothyroidism in Sheltie. Hi My dog had a thyroid test and the results came back as .8 which he said was low... (8775 views)

Vomiting lethargic puppy. my dog is not wanting to eat at all and is just laying around she has vomited a few... (45016 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i was woke up this morning mu my female pup crying and yelping. so i found her... (16741 views)

How often is a dog in heat? My dog started her first heat yesterday. I know not to breed her now she is not... (5547 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate. Hi Dr. Marie, I have a 2 year old dachshund. She consumed 2 and 1/2 pieces of... (11596 views)

calamine lotion on dogs Doeden has a itchy rash, raised pale bumps, on the back of his neck; I put on some... (96170 views)

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (18422 views)

Dog vomiting clear fluid. Today we noticed that Cassie is vomiting clear fluid (with a little foam) all over... (226347 views)

Trouble breathing and died. my beloved cat mr whippy died recently and i am breaking my heart thinking i could... (10687 views)